These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Paying to have someone hunted.

Author
Manadar Lightbringer
Jazer Conglomerate
#1 - 2013-09-19 14:22:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Manadar Lightbringer
I will pay 50% of the kill mail value to anyone who destroys the ships/pod of Wirblewind FROMAN.

Terms:
You must be the one responsible for his death. If you eve mail me a killmail with concord shooting at him I will not issue you any payment. He's often concorded and plenty of people simply start shooting him then to hopefully get a mail.
I will not issue payment for any kill mails with a time stamp prior to this post.
I will issue no payment, or sum of payments to one, or multiple individuals totaling more than 350mil. Once a total of 350mil has been paid out for kill mails on him no more will be paid.

He can be found in Jita, sitting on the trade hub station in an alpha tornado, completely untanked. His typical ship setup cost roughly 80million. That's 40million a pop payed to you if you catch him in this ship. You will often see him with a suspect/criminal timer.
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#2 - 2013-09-19 14:46:22 UTC
Show me where he touched you on this doll....

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Donbe Scurred
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2013-09-19 21:15:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Donbe Scurred
Maybe you should not be so greedy and carry such valuable cargo in your low HP hauler. Shocked
You were carrying 750+ mil worth of stuff in something that can be and was alpha'd, does that not seem foolish to you?
If it didn't before, I hope it does now.

Blame no one but yourself for this, you were asking for it.

Take solace in the fact that he didn't get the drop.
Donbe Scurred
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-09-20 14:02:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Donbe Scurred
OP sent me this not sure why he couldn't just post it in his thread so I will do it for him:

idiot
To: Donbe Scurred

That's the exact same logic used when people claim women who wear reveling clothing are to blame for being sexually assaulted. I'm utterly dumbfounded as to how you can possibly think this. "Blame no one but yourself for this, you were asking for it" Utterly ridiculous. The person to blame is the individual who commited the act. No one else. Even if i painted a giant targeted on the texture of the ship it would still be the fault of whoever commited the act.

OP, how could you have a character from 2007 and still think like this? It's pixels, not RL you can't make comparisons like that and expect to be taken seriously. If you think that you are not responsible for taking the proper precautions to secure your load of cargo then things like this will continue to happen.

Good luck with that attitude and unwillingness to take responsibility for your actions.Roll
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-09-20 14:49:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Cannibal Kane
OP does not seem to be very helpfull.

His Terms are ridiculous as well as his tone. I make my own terms.

How do you kill him if he camps jita in a Nado all the time unless you suicide him.

OP's Logic is twisted. Suicide him with a Nado worth 100mil.. get 40mil back. I fail to see the profit.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

sparklybooboo
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Alliance
#6 - 2013-09-20 15:28:20 UTC
I approve of this post.

But only the part about where he got ganked. Delicious tears.
Plastic Psycho
Necro-Economics
#7 - 2013-09-20 16:06:27 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:

How do you kill him if he camps jita in a Nado all the time unless you suicide him.

I suppose if he has a suspect timer against him, it might be marginally profitable. OTOH, looks like there's more profit to be had ganking the OP.
7'62 SKS
Doomheim
#8 - 2013-09-21 14:55:15 UTC  |  Edited by: 7'62 SKS
Nevermind, was reading the page wrong.