These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Richest players in the game

First post First post
Author
Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#21 - 2013-09-17 21:54:57 UTC
The guy who's collecting one of every item in the game
He has a website hosted by gogolea or something

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt

Lord LazyGhost
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2013-09-17 22:15:55 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
This many replies and no one said Chribba?

I am deeply ashamed of all of you.

Chribba's wealth is measured in veldsparr, not isk.

every day at DT iam sure ccp buy the Veldspar from chribba to replenish the belts for the rest of us
Ryder 'ook
Morb's Import Export
#23 - 2013-09-17 22:29:50 UTC
My question would be more like:

Shouldn't Amarr VIII be orbiting the Emperor Family Academy by now, considering how much Feldspar Chribba has placed there? Lol

I mean, think of the gravity well this mass generates...

Cheers, Ryder

Every atom in our bodies was forged in the furnace of ancient stars - it's time we return home.

Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2013-09-17 22:52:03 UTC
Depends, are we talking about richest in pure ISK or in ISK + Assets?

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#25 - 2013-09-17 23:39:21 UTC
mynnna wrote:
Skydell wrote:
EVEWho used to have a section with full API where you could track characters based on top ISK int he wallet.

200 billion was the highest player in their list. Not to say he is the richest in EVE, just the richest person willing to back it with API.

Not really, no.

That's the person most willing to leave 200b isk of their wealth in raw isk form, and have it all in one wallet, and back it with API.

The population it's measuring is even more restrictive.
It's really not a good measure.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#26 - 2013-09-17 23:58:46 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
This many replies and no one said Chribba?

I am deeply ashamed of all of you.

Chribba's wealth is measured in veldsparr, not isk.

The premise of the thread is the liquidation of assets.

Still going with Chribba. When that guy decides to cash out... oh boy.

That, or all the veldspar he has stored up is him trying to figure out the theoretical upper bounds of the cargo limit in a station. He'll reach it one day, and crash the server to hold CCP hostage. One way or another, he is playing the long game...

Did I mention I love Chribba conspiracy theories?

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Morgan Red October
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2013-09-18 00:27:38 UTC
I'm talking total isk + assets. also why do the richest players not want to be known
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#28 - 2013-09-18 00:28:31 UTC
Morgan Red October wrote:
I'm talking total isk + assets. also why do the richest players not want to be known

Probably because it puts a target on their back for nasty people.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Higgs Foton
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2013-09-18 11:51:01 UTC
At the last EVE fanfest they had some statistics on this on a screen of the players attending Fanfest concerning this, and seeing those numbers in EVE online i was part of the richest 1% attending the fanfest. And i do not consider myself rich. Maybe just wealthy.
I think the richest players in EVE are well within the trillion catagory, maybe even multi-trillionaire. I am just a lowly multi-billionaire.
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#30 - 2013-09-18 12:11:40 UTC
I've been wondering who the richest players in the game are.

If all assets were liquidated and all isk into 1 wallet, who would be on the very top? also who would be on the top 10

I have no idea so i thought i would ask you guys

I have a HUGE amount of fun with the time I spend in this game.
I'm not sure you can put a value to that.
It's the only reason I play this wonderfully insane game.

o7
Calwarcitainsin 4Russia
Doomheim
#31 - 2013-09-19 12:01:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Calwarcitainsin 4Russia
The other day i saw this screeny of that dude that sold like 200 t2 bpo's. It was aloooooot of trillions.....
CCP Prism X
C C P
C C P Alliance
#32 - 2013-09-19 12:35:27 UTC
No contest, GM Loki.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#33 - 2013-09-19 12:40:24 UTC
Gevlon would claim he is the richest, then he's do some creative math where he divides a bunch of stuff and multiplies it again until he's got a number for "everyone else" and a number for him which is greater.
And still it couldn't stop TEST going broke.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#34 - 2013-09-19 16:53:48 UTC
given a game that doesnt even veil the fact that it is possible to make yourself rich beyond imagining if you possess enough wealth in RL i think this question is moot.

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

coolzero
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2013-09-19 17:54:38 UTC
CCP Prism X wrote:
No contest, GM Loki.

no fair he can just use GM:/trint isk 10000000000000000000000000000000000000
Mr Pragmatic
#36 - 2013-09-19 19:28:25 UTC
Still sitting around for my hard earned entitled isk....I can't make isk cause I skilled in irrelevant skills. Not my fault.

Super cali hella yolo swaga dopeness.  -Yoloswaggins, in the fellowship of the bling.

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#37 - 2013-09-19 20:26:38 UTC
I've been wondering who the richest players in the game are.

If all assets were liquidated and all isk into 1 wallet, who would be on the very top? also who would be on the top 10

I have no idea so i thought i would ask you guys

This must be as interesting as being the richest dead scrub of the graveyard.

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Ciaphas Cyne
Moira.
Villore Accords
#38 - 2013-09-19 20:44:08 UTC
Mr Pragmatic wrote:
All I know is that I am entitled 20 something thats part of the 99% and I demand free isk. I'm going to sit around until I get it.

im guessing you are a baby boomer? one of the many who's legacy will be that of the most selfish, self-entitled, destructive, and ignorant generations humanity has seen in centuries.

the generation that came before you, the generation that made sacrifices so that you could live in air conditioned comfort all your useless life, had the right to make claims like the ones youve made.

get off your high horse, baby boomer. your generation made the world around you the cesspool that it is. its your culture, not ours. get off the TV and interact with some young people and maybe you would see that. continue to sit around on your butt and watch the tube (your generations favorite opiate) and you will remain delusional.

"Parents who wonder where the younger generation is going should remember where it came from."

in all seriousness baby boomer, get off the TV, its rotting your mind.

"buff only the stuff I fly and nerf everything else"

• you
zatazon
Angry Dragons
Brothers of Tangra
#39 - 2013-09-20 05:37:08 UTC
Without a doubt it is Chribba, but you can't really count him since he earned enough Isk long ago and bought out CCP. I recall hearing something about CCP couldn't add enough zeros to the game to allow Chribba's wallet to update so they started giving him CCP shares. Wasn't too long after that and CCP realized they had no more shares to give Chribba. He now allows CCP to continue running the RL portion of EVE and Chribba runs the in game portion.
mechtech
Ice Liberation Army
#40 - 2013-09-20 05:45:36 UTC
T2 BPO owners, members of the old guard with hundreds of T2 BPOs. I'd expect the top mark is 5-10T in assets.
Previous page123Next page