These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

BLUE ICE!!! FINALLY WORTH MINING!!

Author
TravisWB
#1 - 2011-11-15 03:50:11 UTC
Big smile

Thanks goons. Funny how you can't be everywhere. I stopped mining ice a long time ago. Now? heheh. Thanks again goon morons.
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#2 - 2011-11-15 04:04:33 UTC
Good luck mining without ending up on their killboard.
TravisWB
#3 - 2011-11-15 04:10:27 UTC
Messoroz wrote:
Good luck mining without ending up on their killboard.

Heh, not real different from lowsec mining.

How frickin hard do you think it is to avoid a red tag in local?
It appears that this mostly takes away the AFK miners ONLY and that is a good thing.

There is a lot of blue ice out there and 23hrs to mine it in. It is an extremely easy thing to do.

Rakshasa Taisab
Sane Industries Inc.
#4 - 2011-11-15 04:15:12 UTC
TravisWB wrote:
Big smile

Thanks goons. Funny how you can't be everywhere. I stopped mining ice a long time ago. Now? heheh. Thanks again goon morons.

You mine ICE, and think you've won EVE?

Damn, some people set low expectations for themselves.

Nyan

Trusty Jutspezic
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2011-11-15 04:21:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Trusty Jutspezic
With an all fives orca boosting an all fives honouretanked mack it will take you 10 hours of unmolested mining to pay for your mack. Ice will never be worth mining without a bot, and we killed all those first. Oh yeah, and in the meantime you'll still need to be at your keyboard making less than you would running missions semi-afk.
TravisWB
#6 - 2011-11-15 04:46:27 UTC
Trusty Jutspezic wrote:
With an all fives orca boosting an all fives honouretanked mack it will take you 10 hours of unmolested mining to pay for your mack. Ice will never be worth mining without a bot, and we killed all those first. Oh yeah, and in the meantime you'll still need to be at your keyboard making less than you would running missions semi-afk.

Heh, with an out of control upward price spiral?

You fools.

You make something much more valuable and you can't see that you will actually increase supply in the long run? Right up until prices again crash once the market manipulators understand what is coming.

You guys can't be everywhere all of the time. After hours and hours days on end of mining the forbidden ice i have not even SEEN a goonpuke of any type.

Zions Child
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-11-15 04:48:40 UTC
What is this thread? Seriously, what is it?
Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#8 - 2011-11-15 04:51:42 UTC
Zions Child wrote:

+1
good point.
TravisWB
#9 - 2011-11-15 04:51:50 UTC
Zions Child wrote:

Goon Taunt
P
Chevalleis
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2011-11-15 06:26:07 UTC
TravisWB wrote:

Goon Taunt
P

Goon troll alt.
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2011-11-15 07:40:31 UTC
This is fascinating. Tell us more.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Tasko Pal
Spallated Garniferous Schist
#12 - 2011-11-15 08:16:14 UTC
Confirming that when I mined blue ice I WON THE GAME.
Usurpine
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2011-11-15 09:40:33 UTC
Oh.. so i loose if i dont mine ice ? Damn..
JitaJane
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2011-11-15 09:50:37 UTC
I actually won Eve Spring of last year. Everything since has been a protracted troll.

90% of of the time my posts are about something I actually find interesting and want to learn more about. Do not be alarmed.

flakeys
Doomheim
#15 - 2011-11-15 16:23:28 UTC
JitaJane wrote:
I actually won Eve Spring of last year. Everything since has been a protracted troll.

Did the end-movie also let you down?Man after all this time played i expected a flashy movie instead of a black screen with in white the letters ' The End ' .

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

The Chronophage
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2011-11-16 02:20:34 UTC
The Goons and russians must be making a killing mining ice in 0.0 and shipping it to Jita. The russians must be the biggest winners in eve, they get the goons to do the hard work and they just keep the bots running.
Elise DarkStar
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2011-11-16 02:40:19 UTC
The Chronophage wrote:
The Goons and russians must be making a killing mining ice in 0.0 and shipping it to Jita. The russians must be the biggest winners in eve, they get the goons to do the hard work and they just keep the bots running.

Ya, bro.

It's not like iceming is actually still **** at even 3 times the old price or anything...

RAKING IT IN

Motherfucking ice barons out there. They're probably shooting videos right now with velvet backdrops, luxury cars, tigers, and big booty black dancers.
Zions Child
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2011-11-16 05:17:37 UTC
Elise DarkStar wrote:
The Chronophage wrote:

Ya, bro.

It's not like iceming is actually still **** at even 3 times the old price or anything...

RAKING IT IN

Motherfucking ice barons out there. They're probably shooting videos right now with velvet backdrops, luxury cars, tigers, and big booty black dancers.

This, my dear.
TravisWB
#19 - 2011-11-16 13:58:12 UTC
Dang, you market forum types are clearly the most jaded geeks in all of EVE. Here, bite this chicken head, you will feel better.

Anyway, I have noticed that oxyiso prices seem to have hit an upper limit and it is having a hard time selling at the 1400 isk level. I'm figuring the Goon attempt to acquire fame via market manipulation is about to fail. Lol

Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2011-11-16 14:23:13 UTC
Oh really? Last I looked it was at 1250.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

12Next page