These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

New Forum Game

First post
Author
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#21 - 2013-09-13 13:25:57 UTC
Thomas Hurt wrote:
I've got an idea for a new forum game where we make a thread, and then posters try to predict what it will be inevitably closed for. For this one I'm guessing 'Spam' and 'Lack of Content'. If the mods were to fail to lock this thread it would actually totally ruin my idea.

They could also read all the predicted reasons, then close it for a reason that is none of those, thus winning twice in one hit.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-09-13 13:26:27 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:
Why be a douche like this? Whats the point? Wish the ISD's and Dev's started banning IP's from the forums for a day or so to give them a break from retards on here.

Aren't most people on a Dynamic IP Adress?

I'd just have to reconnect my IC to circumvent that...

I know I was posting to attack him. I should of went a little more indepth on my attack and personally attack him but maybe I'll get lucky and thats what I'll win with my guess of why the forum will be locked.
Barzai Mekhar
True Confusion
#23 - 2013-09-13 13:28:18 UTC
RomeStar wrote:
True forum warriors wear their bans like medals my alt Christy D Floyd has been permabanned for over a year now with no hope of ever posting on the forums again.

Reported for impersonating Christy D Floyd .

I know, it's not creative, but I'm bored Cry Waiting for your code to compile sucks.
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#24 - 2013-09-13 13:39:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Locked for intentionally trying to draw a lock.

And for bad '70s poetry:

"three" by Rod McKuen

What I've gained
from being with you
(besides a belly
and a deeper beard),
I couldn't say -
but any need for knowing
anyone but you
is what I've lost.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-09-13 13:52:44 UTC
Tron 3K wrote:
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:
Why be a douche like this? Whats the point? Wish the ISD's and Dev's started banning IP's from the forums for a day or so to give them a break from retards on here.

I know I was posting to attack him. I should of went a little more indepth on my attack and personally attack him but maybe I'll get lucky and thats what I'll win with my guess of why the forum will be locked.

Oh, in that case.

Most cleaver dear sir, well played.

You really should've attacked him directly.

Good angles would've been his lack of imagination, abundance of laziness certain (probably hypothetical) flaws in his character followed by hurtfull speculations about his mother, dog, cat, sibblings, gene pool.

Or a baseball bat.

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Barzai Mekhar
True Confusion
#26 - 2013-09-13 13:52:45 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Locked for intentionally trying to draw a lock.

And for bad '70s poetry:

"three" by Rod McKuen

What I've gained
from being with you
(besides a belly
and a deeper beard),
I couldn't say -
but any need for knowing
anyone but you
is what I've lost.

Please gentleman, put away the rotten tomatoes, throwing them at the performer is utterly uncalled for.

Get the canned ones.
Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2013-09-13 13:58:20 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:

Oh, in that case.

Most cleaver dear sir, well played.

You really should've attacked him directly.

Good angles would've been his lack of imagination, abundance of laziness certain (probably hypothetical) flaws in his character followed by hurtfull speculations about his mother, dog, cat, sibblings, gene pool.

Or a baseball bat.

lol Very true. Just don't want the ban to come down on my for being too big of a ****.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-09-13 14:08:16 UTC
Tron 3K wrote:
lol Very true. Just don't want the ban to come down on my for being too big of a ****.

New game then, lets goad someone into spewing insults and hatred until the thread gets locked and the person in question receives at least a 30 days ban.

Winner gets my fully fitted navy apoc, it has to happen in this thread. Big smile

Captain Tardbar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2013-09-13 14:08:16 UTC
Personally, I like to see how far I can take a thread before its locked. But to each his own...

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-09-13 14:40:30 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:

New game then, lets goad someone into spewing insults and hatred until the thread gets locked and the person in question receives at least a 30 days ban.

Winner gets my fully fitted navy apoc, it has to happen in this thread. Big smile

That is the most ******** idea I have ever heard you ******* window licking helmet wearing father ******!
You make kids with assbirgers and downs syndrome look cool.
Why the **** would any one want to take you up on a 30 day forum ban for something as cheap and worthless as a faction apoc!?! Its worth less that I paid your dad to **** your mom! And at this point I really wish I had ponied up the extra 2 isk to get him to pull out. What a ******* waste of gutter sperm you turned out to be.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-09-13 14:42:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Debora Tsung
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:

That is the most ******** idea I have ever heard you ******* window licking helmet wearing father ******!
Why the **** would any one want to take you up on a 30 day forum ban for something as cheap and worthless as a faction apoc!?! Its worth less that I paid your dad to **** your mom! And at this point I really wish I had ponied up the extra 2 isk to get him to pull out. What a ******* waste of gutter sperm you turned out to be.

Well, ofc, the goader is considered the winner, the banned guy gets just a ban. Big smile

EDIT: at that rate I'd get my own apoc, I'll need to make an alt just so I can transfer the Napoc there and award it back to me. Lol

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-09-13 14:52:20 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Debora Tsung wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:

Well, ofc, the goader is considered the winner, the banned guy gets just a ban. Big smile

EDIT: at that rate I'd get my own apoc, I'll need to make an alt just so I can transfer the Napoc there and award it back to me. Lol

Your troll-fu is impressive. I submit with form-sepuku:

You cocksucking ************. **** **** pussy ******* **** licker **** **** ***** donkey balls! Barbra Streisand!

CCP Gargant
C C P
C C P Alliance
#33 - 2013-09-13 14:53:23 UTC
Thread locked. Because YOFO.

Kidding. Discussing moderation is against the rules.

CCP Gargant | EVE Universe esports Coordinator

Previous page12