These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

My Goal

First post
Author
Wayne Aideron
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-09-11 00:03:20 UTC
1 of my goals is to be known all around the eve community, starting topic of the day is Jita. Why jita you say? I say why not? I find it very sad that when i enter every time i say "Give me ISK NOW" sadly it works, i sometimes recessive over 50m isk sometimes 5m isk, it all depends. Now are people just that bored or they are very friendly, i dont think its the friendly part, but i do know hat it works, and as it works. Good advice for you all, dont be stupid, be smart and become good stewards of your ISK, and you will see, your intelligence and wisdom will become bigger and better.

Yours truly, Wayne Aideron
Jim Era
#2 - 2013-09-11 00:04:00 UTC
ummm....wat™?

Wat™

Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#3 - 2013-09-11 00:11:23 UTC
somehow I never go bankrupt even though my cash flow is always negative

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt

Lyttle Spacedust
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-09-11 00:16:04 UTC
To meet a nice girl capsuleer, settle down and raise a family in my player owned housing..if we ever get that.
Ravasta Helugo
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-09-11 00:40:00 UTC
I want an AT ship. Any AT ship really. I just want one.

I'd pimp it out, piece by piece, then undock it once or twice a year right after downtime when I'd had too much to drink.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#6 - 2013-09-11 00:43:12 UTC
My goal: to own every T1 BPO.

Currently missing (that I know of): 3 freighters, 4 supers, 4 titans, rorqual, a few capital parts, useless rigs, and nanite paste.

After that... no idea (probably getting all sub-capital ship BPO to ME200+PE50, as all my capital ships are ME perfect).
The Greenmachine Greenmachine
Green's Bicycle Shop
#7 - 2013-09-11 00:44:42 UTC
Not many people are going to read this thread but when people go back looking at my posting history months from now this will confirm that the plan is already in motion.

To those people in the future, go ahead and listen to this. It should make sense....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7P3shrWJ2g
Rhes
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-09-11 00:59:25 UTC
Wayne Aideron wrote:
1 of my goals is to be known all around the eve community, starting topic of the day is Jita. Why jita you say? I say why not? I find it very sad that when i enter every time i say "Give me ISK NOW" sadly it works, i sometimes recessive over 50m isk sometimes 5m isk, it all depends. Now are people just that bored or they are very friendly, i dont think its the friendly part, but i do know hat it works, and as it works. Good advice for you all, dont be stupid, be smart and become good stewards of your ISK, and you will see, your intelligence and wisdom will become bigger and better.

The post was already horrible...there was no need to sign it.

EVE is a game about spaceships and there's an enormous amount of work to do on the in-space gameplay before players (or developers) are ready to sacrifice it for a totally new type of gameplay - CCP Rise

Wayne Aideron
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-09-11 01:00:40 UTC
Rhes wrote:
Wayne Aideron wrote:

The post was already horrible...there was no need to sign it.

LOL!!!!
ISD Cura Ursus
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#10 - 2013-09-11 02:30:10 UTC
Please use the other goal thread if you feel the need to tell us.

ISD Cura Ursus

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department