These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

For those of you looking for a recent " "News" " article that suddenly got delet

First post
Author
Migrator Soul
Filthy Peasants
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#41 - 2013-09-09 23:39:29 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
[quote=Witchway]
You guys will definitely win the forum war, so I submit to your expertise. How the eve side will go, who knows. :)


And thus began the threats that kicked off the great Worm Wars. Historians shall look back upon this epoch as the glory days of Bob's madness, as has beens from the nether regions came too close to the sun, burning themselves in a fiery effigy to Bob's glory.
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#42 - 2013-09-09 23:43:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Hidden Fremen
Here's the crazy thing about hypocrisy; TL actually gave fights. REPO, not so much. You and your courage army invade TL. They gave you a good fight. You burn it down, anyway. We decide to invade REPO. They eventually gave us a good fight. We left them alone. I'm not sure, but I think we're better than you in, at least, that respect. In fact, not only did REPO earn their home, they could possibly give better engagements in the future.

Does this not make wspace happy? A reimagined alliance MO? You, Max, and your self-righteous wall of wail, have not yet earned a motherfucking thing.
Migrator Soul
Filthy Peasants
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#43 - 2013-09-09 23:46:01 UTC
J3rz11
No Vacancies
Wardec Mechanics
#44 - 2013-09-09 23:46:39 UTC  |  Edited by: J3rz11
Hidden Fremen wrote:
Here's the crazy thing about hypocrisy; TL actually gave fights. REPO, not so much. You and your courage army invade TL. They gave you a good fight. You burn it down, anyway. We decide to invade REPO. They eventually gave us a good fight. We left them alone. I'm not sure, but I think we're better than you in, at least, that respect. In fact, not only did REPO earn their home, they could possibly give better engagements in the future.

Does this not make wspace happy? A reimagined alliance MO? You, Max, and your self-righteous wall of wail, have not yet earned a motherfucking thing.


to add to this list:

we invaded ash, they gave good fights. we left without evicting them
we invaded talocan, we left teh front door so they could get all their guys in, they gave a good fight. we left without evicting them.
now repo, we invaded, they gave fight. we left without evicting.
QT McWhiskers
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#45 - 2013-09-09 23:50:11 UTC
Qaldramas
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2013-09-09 23:50:36 UTC
Thread close in 3...2...

I said my piece in my EN24 reply: http://evenews24.com/2013/09/09/kill-it-with-hypocrisy/#comment-1036143537
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#47 - 2013-09-09 23:51:18 UTC
I felt this thread had a lack of mess.
Lilin
Soft Blow LLC
Krab Republic
#48 - 2013-09-09 23:59:21 UTC
Also, if we are going to be forum warriors, go play this:

www.forumwarz.com
QT McWhiskers
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#49 - 2013-09-10 00:04:22 UTC  |  Edited by: QT McWhiskers
I think what we mean to say is that Disavowed are worthless and they are free to come at us any time.
Migrator Soul
Filthy Peasants
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#50 - 2013-09-10 00:15:42 UTC
QT McWhiskers wrote:
I think what we mean to say is that Disavowed are worthless and they are free to come at us any time.


Yup. Start seeding now boys, meet you at my POS.
Max Leadfoot
Insurgence.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#51 - 2013-09-10 01:42:14 UTC
QT McWhiskers wrote:
Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy. So here we go. First max I would like to thank you for linking my thread. I enjoy the likes. Secondly why in the hell would you link anything from me? ME?! Im a LINE MEMBER. The most important thing I do for my corporation is sell fuel. Badly at that.


Whiskers:

Just so you know, I did not actually link anything from you in my material - I pointed out a ton of threads/posts and the editor picked the first post he saw as relevant from links provided. I do agree that was an interesting selection from all those discussions, and there were better examples to select from. I can't really answer to the rest of your comments as they work off the same false premise. Frankly, I think both image selection and quoted items were off, points taken however.

Regardless, I am sorry to hear that Kill It With Fire does not approve of my posts. Thanks for letting me know on the forums!

Cheers
Witchway
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#52 - 2013-09-10 01:45:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Witchway
Max Leadfoot wrote:
QT McWhiskers wrote:
Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy. So here we go. First max I would like to thank you for linking my thread. I enjoy the likes. Secondly why in the hell would you link anything from me? ME?! Im a LINE MEMBER. The most important thing I do for my corporation is sell fuel. Badly at that.


Whiskers:

Just so you know, I did not actually link anything from you in my material

evidence to the contrary

Official Shit Talking Captain, Bastard of Hard Knocks Inc.

QT McWhiskers
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#53 - 2013-09-10 01:49:37 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
QT McWhiskers wrote:
Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy. So here we go. First max I would like to thank you for linking my thread. I enjoy the likes. Secondly why in the hell would you link anything from me? ME?! Im a LINE MEMBER. The most important thing I do for my corporation is sell fuel. Badly at that.


Whiskers:

Just so you know, I did not actually link anything from you in my material - I pointed out a ton of threads/posts and the editor picked the first post he saw as relevant from links provided. I do agree that was an interesting selection from all those discussions, and there were better examples to select from. I can't really answer to the rest of your comments as they work off the same false premise. Frankly, I think both image selection and quoted items were off, points taken however.

Regardless, I am sorry to hear that Kill It With Fire does not approve of my posts. Thanks for letting me know on the forums!

Cheers


Sooooo you linked my post, and other posts... and MY POST was chosen. So what you meant to say was you linked my post. Right? Yes I can see your point... after a fifth of jack and two bars. But you simply missed the mark. Four times. And a news writer who blames his editor is a terrible news writer... just sayin. Take credit and accept the rewards (good or bad) of your work. Passing the buck simply makes you look weak and foolish, and if we look at your alliance...

Oh and you misunderstand me. I, HK, and Kill have no problems with your posts... they bring us joy. Its you we dont approve of.
J3rz11
No Vacancies
Wardec Mechanics
#54 - 2013-09-10 02:02:27 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:

Regardless, I am sorry to hear that Kill It With Fire does not approve of my posts. Thanks for letting me know on the forums!


if we didnt like your post, why would repost the article after it was pulled?!
Max Leadfoot
Insurgence.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#55 - 2013-09-10 02:05:46 UTC
Think whatever you like, I was just letting you know that I did not single you out. I'm not blaming any editor for what you think is wrong with my article, the editor was great. Could they have selected something different to quote from what I sent over? Sure. But now that we've seen you guys are overly sensitive to any and all criticism, including this spectacular thread... I can only thank you. :)







Witchway
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#56 - 2013-09-10 02:18:07 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Think whatever you like, I was just letting you know that I did not single you out. I'm not blaming any editor for what you think is wrong with my article, the editor was great. Could they have selected something different to quote from what I sent over? Sure. But now that we've seen you guys are overly sensitive to any and all criticism, including this spectacular thread... I can only thank you. :)








you can criticize all you like, it's just funny that even if you wanted to, you couldn't do anything about us....

Official Shit Talking Captain, Bastard of Hard Knocks Inc.

Migrator Soul
Filthy Peasants
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#57 - 2013-09-10 02:19:01 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Think whatever you like, I was just letting you know that I did not single you out. I'm not blaming any editor for what you think is wrong with my article, the editor was great. Could they have selected something different to quote from what I sent over? Sure. But now that we've seen you guys are overly sensitive to any and all criticism, including this spectacular thread... I can only thank you. :)


I think you fail to comprehend just exactly what this thread was originally about. It was essentially a call out thread regarding the fact the article was pulled. Not a rage thread about the content, the content we could give two fucks and a **** about. It was the actual posting then hasty removal of an article that we wanted to point out as a bit cowardly and douchebaggy. Glad to see you decided to reach down and grab what dangles and put it back, good on you.
Migrator Soul
Filthy Peasants
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#58 - 2013-09-10 02:22:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Migrator Soul
Qaldramas
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2013-09-10 02:29:53 UTC
The discussion had also shifted into further attempts to address your journalistic integrity breaches.

I wrote my concerns here: http://evenews24.com/2013/09/09/kill-it-with-hypocrisy/#comment-1036143537
This comment chain addressed similar concerns: http://evenews24.com/2013/09/09/kill-it-with-hypocrisy/#comment-1036121969
MadbaM
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2013-09-10 02:32:49 UTC  |  Edited by: MadbaM
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Think whatever you like, I was just letting you know that I did not single you out. I'm not blaming any editor for what you think is wrong with my article, the editor was great. Could they have selected something different to quote from what I sent over? Sure. But now that we've seen you guys are overly sensitive to any and all criticism, including this spectacular thread... I can only thank you. :)









The point everyone is trying to make here i feel is that the title of your piece is "Kill it with Hypocrisy" unless i'm mistake Hypocrisy is the act of preaching or actioning beliefs to witch you don't hold to yourself?

Max Leadfoot wrote:

Many thoughts were shared on how all alliances living in wormhole space should not invade or remove other “PVP” alliances from wormhole systems, and how many on the disadvantaged side deemed it cowardly and sub-par to participate in these actions against another.


This is correct, we do believe that it is to the detriment of WH space that groups that provide content and PVP to other people in that community shouldn't be removed. And if for what ever reason you feel inclined to do so due to personal grievances you do it by yourself and at least the vague attempt at a fair fight.

As has already been pointed to in this thread, recent evictions that have been sited to witch you where a party got as many friends together as possible to go burn someone out. You didn't want a fight you wanted an extermination, you didn't even pick the fight see then bat-phone, you went it with every available party that would.

So how dose what we did differ from what you have done?

We are one alliance, we planed an operation that from the get go only accounted for ourselves. We didn't even have people on hold if R.E.P.O called in help this was always going to be a Kill operation. We tuck a round a 110 people into a major WH groups home system, if this is overwhelming numbers then R.E.P.O need to trim the fat out of there alliance.

Why did we pick R.E.P.O because they on multiple occasions ran from fights even when they had every advantage on us, and i know people can make arguments that's you had stuff hidden but that excuse has limit's. When you hold the wh bubble up cap on hole that can collapse a hostile fleet away from your own, that excuse doesn't fly.

And finally the major point to this whole thing, Hard Knocks before we where in Kill has never evicted any entity, sure two corps disbanded after the fight but we did not throw them out. And this our first major operation in Kill didn't result in an eviction.

So ill refer you again to the name of your piece "Kill it with Hypocrisy" please point out to me the Hypocrisy.

If we are offended and sensitive about anything, it is that the WH community is at least in some way being represented by shoddy 3rd rate journalism that carry's no facts no wight and only the opinions of an ill informed hack.