These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Author
Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2013-08-31 01:35:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Omniblivion
UPDATE: With the upcoming Fozzie Sov on the horizon, we are closing this program indefinitely.

First Things First
System rental scams are explicitly forbidden in the CFC. If someone is attempting a rental scam to rent a system within CFC space (usually by requesting a down payment sent directly to them), please inform any CFC diplomat. They can be found in the Goonswarm Federation alliance description. The system rental scam prohibition is actively enforced by CFC leadership.

Why the CFC?
Being one of the strongest coalitions in the game, the CFC is able to effectively control, protect and acquire space for its members and renters. With the CFC, there is significantly reduced risk of losing your space, and renters have security in knowing that your space will be protected from wide scale invasion. There are currently 117 satisfied corporations renting from the CFC thus far- feel free to reach out to any of them to ask about their experience.

What We Offer

• Guaranteed Sov for renters to utilize (owned by PBLRD)
  • A variety of systems including systems with Ice, high True Sec, and PBLRD Stations
  • Low-Cost opportunities for blooming corporations or individuals (these may not include stations)
  • PBLRD Jump Bridge Systems
  • 0% Tax Refineries
  • Set up your own POCOS at a tax of your choosing (even at 0%!)
  • Easy access to empire via PBLRD transit systems
  • System/Station Upgrades- you bring it, we install it for you!
  • Access to open moons
  • Belt/Anomaly exclusivity in your system
  • Access to PBLRD region-wide intel channels
  • Opportunities to fleet up with like-minded renter corporations for large scale ops and gate camps

Rental Fees

• Truesec +1,000,000,000 Per 0.1 Point of Truesec
  • Station +1,000,000,000 for a Station
  • Ice +1,000,000,000 per Ice Belt
  • Extra Belts 0!! We have removed this fee as it was dumb and we have not been charging it. Prices are already updated.
  • Dead End +500,000,000 If the system is a dead end

Rules in PBLRD Space
These are a list of key rules- for a full list, check out the Official Rental Rules.

Here are the rules translated into German and translated into Russian.

• You can tower POS on any unclaimed moon in your system(s). R16-R64 moons are exclusive to the CFC.
  • Cyno Jammers/CSAA are not allowed. Any other POS modules are allowed.
  • No ratting/site access* to CFC or other PBLRD space, except for designated pipe systems. You are permitted to travel within PBLRD space to and from stations in order to dock up/log and trade on local markets. *Note: You are permitted to complete escalations in other systems.
  • Rental corporations are responsible for AWOXers within their corporation
  • CFC will not protect your space from roaming gangs or campers. We will, however, fully protect the PBLRD Sov.
  • You are able to briefly travel to CFC/PBLRD systems to follow escalations- however, you will be shot on sight if you are in a non-escalation ship (or if you are loitering in a system without doing an escalation).
  • Rent is charged on a prorated basis for the month you join, and is always due on the first day of the month for each subsequent month.

Available Systems
Please visit this link for a list of available systems and their respective price.

Steps to Apply:

1. Contact Mr Omniblivion (NA/EU TZ), Clewara(NA/EU TZ), Chinicata Shihari (EU TZ) or Kathao Crendraven (EU TZ-German) with questions or inquiries. DO NOT send any ISK or down payment to these representatives.
  2. Once you are satisfied, we will assist you with connecting with the CFC Finance Team to formalize a contract.
  3. When the CFC Finance team has approved your request, they will direct you to submit your rental fees to the Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere Exec corporation.
  4. Once paid, your corporation will be accepted into PBLRD and you can then immediately move to your new 0.0 system.

Note: Systems are also available to rent by individuals- you just need to use an alt corporation to be able to rent.

CHRIBBA SECURED
See this post for rules and the process of renting with Chribba.

Update 09/10/2014
Please visit the in-game channel "CFC Rentals" or eve-mail any of the above Rental Team Managers for assistance.

EDIT: Thread ownership change. ISD Ezwal.
Necron314
Pain and Agony Division
#2 - 2013-08-31 04:47:24 UTC
I'm currently waiting chribba to secure our first month renting fee.
Lair Osen
#3 - 2013-08-31 10:04:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Lair Osen
PBLRD stands for?

Is there any way to get permission for a CSAA if you want one?

What is an 'escalation ship' classified as?
Chinicata Shihari
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-08-31 10:15:40 UTC
Lair Osen wrote:
PBLRD stands for?

Is there any way to get permission for a CSAA if you want one?

What is an 'escalation ship' classified as?

PBLRD is the alliance ticker. Its a lot easier than writing Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere.

At the current time there is no way you can get a CSAA.

And an escalation ship is a ship which will be able to run DED complexs. EG. Tengu.
If you say your going to run an escalation and your in a frigate we will know something is up.
Deep DonkeyPunch
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-08-31 20:24:19 UTC
Why should anyone rent from you if you're not willing to let them use CSAAs, Charge Inane prices. Your basically only getting half a system. Stop being pussies and either stop renting or fully commit to this and make your renters happy you don't even have to defend the CSAAs

#freebarracuda #freedeesnider

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#6 - 2013-08-31 20:30:08 UTC
I have removed a rule breaking post and those quoting it. Please keep it civil people!

2. Be respectful toward others at all times.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to be courteous when disagreeing with others.

26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#7 - 2013-09-01 15:10:39 UTC
Hello can I get a price list xd
Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2013-09-01 17:07:22 UTC
Don't miss your chance to get a foothold in 0.0 space!

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Greater_Western_Co-Prosperity_Sphere/corporations

13 renting partners and growing~
mynnna
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2013-09-01 17:19:12 UTC  |  Edited by: mynnna
So that's a thread. :popcorn:

Anyway, as someone in charge of this, I'd like to pop in and say one minor bit.

If you're interested in the program but are (very reasonably, I must admit) concerned that it is a scam, contact a diplomat first. They can be found in the Goonswarm Federation alliance description. The nature of their position means they're forbidden from scamming, as shockingly enough, diplomacy is a Hard Thing To Do™ if no one trusts you. Just a few weeks prior to this starting up, they'd have told you "Goonswarm does not rent space"; now they'll refer you to one of us.

If the word of one of the diplomats isn't enough then, well, I guess you can wait a few months and let others test the waters. Over a dozen corporations are already doing so.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

mynnna
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2013-09-01 22:43:13 UTC
It's of little consequence anyway, seeing as NPC corps are not eligible to rent.

Lambert Simnel
PWLS Enterprises
#11 - 2013-09-01 23:30:19 UTC
Just out of interest I was wondering why you placed the prohibition on CSAAs for renters. I notice other groups allow them. I assume it is due to some strategic purpose?

By the way I think everyone needs to settle down and accept that Goons now rent and that at the first sniff of a scam all that potential space income they are currently losing to their competitors disappears. And no, not a Goon alt.
mynnna
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2013-09-02 00:38:39 UTC
Lambert Simnel wrote:
Just out of interest I was wondering why you placed the prohibition on CSAAs for renters. I notice other groups allow them. I assume it is due to some strategic purpose?

By the way I think everyone needs to settle down and accept that Goons now rent and that at the first sniff of a scam all that potential space income they are currently losing to their competitors disappears. And no, not a Goon alt.

"Strategic purpose" is right on - the extra fee it would incur might be nice but we don't want our space being used to shelter supercap construction that then gets sold to potential foes. It's an extension of our internal policy ("Don't sell them on the open market") and internal capacity is generally enough to meet internal demand, so while renter-builders would be bound by the same rule, they'd find themselves without much of a market.

Nex Killer
Perkone
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-09-02 05:06:08 UTC
I do have a question. If a renter would like to build a station would their renting fee go up 1B a month because of it? I don't plan on renting just curious.
Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2013-09-02 19:33:04 UTC
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-09-03 11:33:45 UTC
I have removed some personal attacks from this thread.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2013-09-03 15:58:34 UTC
Great news! We are now up to 16 renting partners!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to "own" a piece of 0.0 space!

~Check out this infographic~
Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2013-09-04 16:20:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Omniblivion
We're up to 18 renting partners! Don't miss out on this opportunity to take advantage of inexpensive 0.0 space!

Remember:
-0% refinery taxes - you can refine at nearby PBLRD stations even if your system doesn't have one!
-Set up your own POCOs (0% or charge a nominal percent to help pay for rent!)
-No required ratting tax! Set up your own tax rates and manage your members as you'd like!
-Exclusive access to production/research lines in the station in your rented system!
-Sov bonus on POS towers! Save 25% on fuel costs!
-Easy access to Jita via PBLRD space!
ISD Cura Ursus
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#18 - 2013-09-04 17:34:27 UTC
Removed some off topic posts.

ISD Cura Ursus

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2013-09-05 16:26:08 UTC
We're up to 21 renting partners!

There are still systems available, including systems with Pristine White Glaze- next door to a refinery!

Mr Omniblivion
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2013-09-06 16:42:32 UTC
We're up to 23 corporations! 23 systems rented so far- don't miss your chance to partake in a new 0.0 adventure!
123Next pageLast page