These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Stop letting Goonswarm control your game

First post
Author
Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#1 - 2011-11-13 03:15:50 UTC
A corp that has enough power to come to high sec and destroy the economy of a game YOU guys created, shows that YOU guys don't really have that much control over your own game. Goonswarm also uses ant-gay slurs towards everyone in high sec "don't move to empire just to gank Mackinaws while Vee needs you to kill the ****** remnants of the NC" source "http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?11617-Goonswarm-Shrugged-The-Gallente-Ice-Interdiction"

I love this game, but with its current system, a mafia takes over and there isn't much of a game left. I know, I get it, the dev's hate females and love mafia's. It really is different and kind of cool for the mmo world. Its a well polished game. It also feels like it was made by very bitter human beings (ones that will throw insults at this post). Life doesnt have to be that hard. It doesnt have to be so painful.

A brilliant man, is hurt, and makes a game that constantly hurts people, to make himself feel better, but he doesnt even need to do that, hes already ok, hes strong enough, he just doesnt know that yet. anyway, he needs to let his masterpiece become something everyone can love, instead of just something the bitter, wounded assholes can love, becase the bitter wounded assholes actually are alright too, they just dont understand that yet.

Am I drunk? Maybe, Will I admit that? Sort of. Do I believe in a dark, gritty, pvp oriented game? Yes. But I want the creator to address the dumbshits that control a lot of the game right now.
Goose99
#2 - 2011-11-13 03:19:54 UTC
What are those "goons" that you speak of? Oh you meant tards, well, they're always a constant background noise, aren't they?Lol
Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#3 - 2011-11-13 03:31:33 UTC
Goose99 wrote:
What are those "goons" that you speak of? Oh you meant tards, well, they're always a constant background noise, aren't they?Lol

well.....yea i guess youre right lol but they are a background noise that is controlling the economy, which is fine with me if it works in my favor.
Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#4 - 2011-11-13 06:12:10 UTC
Came expecting a suggestion... left disappointed.

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!

mxzf
Shovel Bros
#5 - 2011-11-13 06:37:18 UTC
Sen Ria wrote:
Am I drunk? Maybe, Will I admit that? Sort of.

I had a good chuckle at this, lol.
xUnlimitedx
Doomheim
#6 - 2011-11-13 08:39:01 UTC
If u want u can go to the Russians. Its better then HighSec.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2011-11-13 09:48:13 UTC
we don't control the game, what is this nonsense

we're all playing skyrim

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

BLACK-STAR
#8 - 2011-11-13 11:07:38 UTC
tldr
- goons destroyed eve economy
- ccp doesn't care
- ccp hates females, likes thugs
- goons collect piles of sticks
- life is hard
- ??? ramble rant
- OP claims he had a few drinks
- wants ccp to take action

lol, no sorry... goons raged you hard and ccp isn't going to do anything but let them play the game.

I like the nice pictures they draw out of text in local flood spam
Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
#9 - 2011-11-13 12:08:14 UTC
CCP does not want to control the game, they sell a sandbox intentionally.
GTFO
Feligast
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2011-11-13 12:28:28 UTC
Hi guys what's going on in here?
TrollFace TrololMcFluf
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2011-11-13 12:39:58 UTC
If you dont like it go petition ccp to have another "mara incident" if anyone here is old enough to remember that good on ya
akuro arishima
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2011-11-13 13:10:41 UTC
eve would not be eve without goons :-)
Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#13 - 2011-11-13 15:24:02 UTC
Ok ok, I need to clear some things up, the original post was a drunken ramble based on me having to negotiate with someone who is associated with the goons, while I was mining ice. They told me to stop mining ice. They blew up my friend the other day, but I just talked to them and asked if there was something we could do to mine ice.

If we do want to mine ice we have to pay them, which defeats the purpose of mining ice. They claim that they are controlling the ice in gallente space, just out of spite towards the high sec players I guess, I don't remember exactly what the site showed.

Still, I probably wouldn't even be mining ice if the prices werent so good due to what they are doing, but Its weird being in high sec, and being told to stop mining.

I guess its just life in this game.
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#14 - 2011-11-13 15:32:42 UTC
Actually, if you took the time to do some research, you would realize the Gallente Ice Interdiction served several purposes. However, it isn't really my place to air these, so I'll let a Goon explain it to you. Hopefully they choose very small words so that you will be capable of grasping it with your meager intellect.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#15 - 2011-11-13 15:56:21 UTC
Jack Carrigan wrote:
Actually, if you took the time to do some research, you would realize the Gallente Ice Interdiction served several purposes. However, it isn't really my place to air these, so I'll let a Goon explain it to you. Hopefully they choose very small words so that you will be capable of grasping it with your meager intellect.

I will read over it again sober, judging someone based on a drunk ramble, and insulting them, doesnt seem very intelligent to me either.

Anyway I'm also playing skyrim lol great game so far. First dragon was pretty easy as a bow fighter, not sure how it was for melee.
Emperor Salazar
Remote Soviet Industries
Insidious Empire
#16 - 2011-11-13 16:22:47 UTC
Post your loss mail.
Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#17 - 2011-11-13 16:52:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Sen Ria
Emperor Salazar wrote:
Post your loss mail.

I personally didn't lose anything, but I was told to leave the ice belt, and I cooperated. Should have went out with guns a blazin but then the cops woulda shown up and besides I was in an orca. I guess I don't have the right to mine ice in gallente space because the goons/test is the new law.

edit: I just enjoy the ice prices, but I understand there are higher powers at work. If I fully understood what was going on I think I wouldn't have anything to complain about.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#18 - 2011-11-13 17:07:24 UTC
protip -- It's called "Emergent Gameplay"

As much as I hate to say it, the goons are actually playing eve the way it's meant to be played...

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Sen Ria
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#19 - 2011-11-13 17:31:19 UTC
Velicitia wrote:
protip -- It's called "Emergent Gameplay"

As much as I hate to say it, the goons are actually playing eve the way it's meant to be played...

Well they seem like the empire in star wars to me. They seem impossible to stop but any day now Luke skywalker will come in and shoot a torpedo down some random hole in their operation that for some reason blows up the whole damn thing. Whoever designed the death star needs to be shot....or at least fired.

Anyway, guess we should all just join the goons and live in peace.
Tao Shaile
Grollwerk
#20 - 2011-11-14 17:58:02 UTC
Goonswarm what?

We Step On Puppies

123Next page