These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

how to bring life to nullsec

First post First post
Author
Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-08-25 12:56:29 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
[quote=Malcanis]

brainless comment as usual, thanks malcanis, the last 4 month i was more in nullsec then all your friends combined

LOL not likely.

Even then no. Once again your terrible idea is...well terrible. The logistics out here is annoying enough WITHOUT needing to go back through and move a region's worth if iHubs, POS's, POCOs and whatnot. Anyone that thinks this is a good idea has never delt with this sort of thing.

...much like the mouthbreathers that think moonmats moving around is a good idea have never scanned so much as a system, much less a constalation or entire region.
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#22 - 2013-08-25 12:57:47 UTC
Wait till he links you a rookie ship kill Malcanis, kid is pretty pro.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2013-08-25 12:59:52 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:
Wait till he links you a rookie ship kill Malcanis, kid is pretty pro.

Or the mysterious and extremely dangerous unfit cyno frigate.
Demica Diaz
SE-1
#24 - 2013-08-25 13:04:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Demica Diaz
How would dying stars that cause death and destruction would live up nullsec? I can imagine that Harrys suggestion would bring more frustration to null rather than life, as folks need to constantly rebuild and move assets around. Also knowing that one day system you invested billions of ISK might get destroyed by pure game machanic (no player involvment) would be quite discouraging to who wish to create their own Infrastructure.
Moneta Curran
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-08-25 13:13:38 UTC
Demica Diaz wrote:
How would dying stars that cause death and destruction would live up nullsec? I can imagine that Harrys suggestion would bring more frustration to null rather than life, as folks need to constantly rebuild and move assets around. Also knowing that one day system you invested billions of ISK might get destroyed by pure game machanic (no player involvment) would be quite discouraging to who wish to create their own Infrastructure.

He's an idiot. Don't indulge him. All he wants is to see the CFC die, for reasons of his own. After a failed rallying call to unite high sec against them (lol) he has now resorted to posting dumb ideas here.

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#26 - 2013-08-25 13:14:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Harry Forever wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
This was covered earlier this week:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3528397

Yet another duplicate thread.

read through it before you respond bullshit

my thread is about a game mechanic in detail, bringing life to SOV warfare

the other thread is just general stuff

if you don't have anything to add, then just stop commenting

Just so there is a record of your bannable post.

edit: You also must have really enjoyed that other thread, as you've quoted word for word 3 postings from it so far that I've found.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#27 - 2013-08-25 13:22:29 UTC
Moneta Curran wrote:

He's an idiot. Don't indulge him. All he wants is to see the CFC die, for reasons of his own. After a failed rallying call to unite high sec against them (lol) he has now resorted to posting dumb ideas here.

Without CFC this game would be horrifically dead on arrival.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Victoria Sin
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-08-25 13:36:08 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

It's certainly true that CFC are legends in their own minds, sure. But otherwise I think that's pretty unlikely.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#29 - 2013-08-25 13:40:40 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
bullshit

So it's OK for you to say this, but not me?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Sol Kal'orr
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-08-25 13:43:36 UTC
I like this.

Random 'things' will destroy all assets in a region. But if it can hit Deklien (sp?) it can hit The Forge too. Roll

P.S. Harry has blocked me so please don't quote me it will confuse him, and he is confused enough as it is.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#31 - 2013-08-25 13:44:49 UTC
Victoria Sin wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

It's certainly true that CFC are legends in their own minds, sure. But otherwise I think that's pretty unlikely.

I don't even see copycats even lifting a finger in this current ersatz 'Ice Interdiction'.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#32 - 2013-08-25 14:09:40 UTC
Sol Kal'orr wrote:
I like this.

Random 'things' will destroy all assets in a region. But if it can hit Deklien (sp?) it can hit The Forge too. Roll

P.S. Harry has blocked me so please don't quote me it will confuse him, and he is confused enough as it is.

Is there anyone Harry hasn't "blocked" Roll

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#33 - 2013-08-25 14:28:07 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
On behalf of the people who actually live in 0.0, I'd like to thank new hi-sec player #23,078 for his insightful, perceptive and useful ideas on how we should be yet further disadvantaged.

brainless comment as usual, thanks malcanis, the last 4 month i was more in nullsec then all your friends combined

Really? INIT. just finished a campaign in which over 30,000 ships were destroyed. Nothing to do with Fountain or goons or TEST. Our own "little" war with the Stain Russians.

I presume you can match that?

you sure mixed something up there, 95% of nullsec is dead each day

It feels dead and empty all the time... to find fights is like to find a needle in a haystack
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#34 - 2013-08-25 14:31:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
This was covered earlier this week:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3528397

Yet another duplicate thread.

read through it before you respond bullshit

my thread is about a game mechanic in detail, bringing life to SOV warfare

the other thread is just general stuff

if you don't have anything to add, then just stop commenting

Just so there is a record of your bannable post.

edit: You also must have really enjoyed that other thread, as you've quoted word for word 3 postings from it so far that I've found.

as you are unable to add anything to the topic and you just keep bubbling bullshit

blocked
Ustrello
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2013-08-25 14:53:52 UTC
Posting in another terrible harry forever thread
Donbe Scurred
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2013-08-25 15:14:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Donbe Scurred
Harry, all of your ideas are terrible and you should feel terrible.

Please go away.

You contribute nothing but idiocy, poor arguments and a delusional sense of reality.

When presented with an argument you put your fingers in your ears and start screaming. (read: block people)

Get yourself some sov (oh wait you need friends for that) and after you have gone through what it takes to get it, come back and tell us your OP is still a good idea.
Elizabeth Aideron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2013-08-25 15:14:53 UTC
Ustrello wrote:
Posting in another terrible harry forever thread

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#38 - 2013-08-25 15:19:52 UTC
Why don't you disband GSF about it

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Ustrello
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2013-08-25 15:22:42 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Why don't you disband GSF about it

Or he can wait till we forget to pay sov bills and cry about his victory from the rooftops
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#40 - 2013-08-25 15:23:58 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
On behalf of the people who actually live in 0.0, I'd like to thank new hi-sec player #23,078 for his insightful, perceptive and useful ideas on how we should be yet further disadvantaged.

Really? INIT. just finished a campaign in which over 30,000 ships were destroyed. Nothing to do with Fountain or goons or TEST. Our own "little" war with the Stain Russians.

I presume you can match that?

you sure mixed something up there, 95% of nullsec is dead each day

It feels dead and empty all the time... to find fights is like to find a needle in a haystack

Well have a look at our killboard, Harry. We don't seem to have had much trouble.

I don't know, maybe you expect every single person in 0.0 to be in a fleet 23/7 for your entertainment, but yeah sometimes we actually have to do the boring stuff too.

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016