These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Sorry About Your Face! But, we're still cool... right? 0.0 Small Gang and Large Fleet Warfare

Author
Inevitability
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2013-08-22 15:01:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Inevitability
We're relaxed, but efficient. We LIVE to pvp when in-game, but understand RL comes first. We crack each other up on Teamspeak and are out to make lasting friendships while collecting the tears of others. JOIN US!

Sorry About Your Face! But, we're still cool... right?

An active, pvp focused, nullsec corporation.

Recruitment is open by invitation (You may pledge and interview)

Killboards: Eve Killboard / Griefwatch

Some things we offer to members:Blink

• Exposure to Daily PVP and Tear Collection Pirate
• Excellent nullsec space for that nasty bearing
• An extensive Ship Reimbursement Program
• Living in Sovreignty Nullsec
• Capital, Blops and Conventional fleets

What we ask of you:

• Involvement in corp and alliance ops (where possible)
• Maintain a combat focused skill set
• Don't be a jackwagon

Requirements:

• 18+ and mature (but not TOO mature).
• Minimum of 20 million combat focused skill points (exceptions may be made)
• Team player mentality
• Able to use TS3 and have a working mic (headset preferred)
• Full API available for application process

For more information join our public channel: SAYF House

Check our forum here: under construction

Contacts:

• St1R - CEO [US]
• Inevitability - Director/Recruiter [US/EU]
• Brutus Elementus - Director/Recruiter [EU]
• Moonbiter Atriedies - Diplomat
Drakan290
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-08-22 16:11:38 UTC
Decent bunch of guys in SAYF, Inev won't blow smoke up your ass.

If you're looking for a corp, SAYF is a good choice.
Impetusine
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-08-22 17:00:13 UTC
Inevitability is an excellent FC. You won't be sorry if you join up and fly with him.
brutus elementus
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#4 - 2013-08-22 17:07:02 UTC
+1, Great corp!
Samidamaru Lambda
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-08-22 17:11:36 UTC
I've flown with these guys more or less since I started playing EVE.

They are great pilots and great PVP'ers but more importantly, they're great people.

Anyone who joins them will incredibly lucky in that they will be treated with the utmost care and respect and be involved in every possible way with the corp. You'll always feel welcome flying with them.

If you're into good PVP action and kicking ass, then don't even question it. Just go and apply; you won't regret it.

tl;dr: GO JOIN THEM. THEY'RE FREAKING AWESOME.
CanBaLaNcE
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-08-22 17:21:22 UTC  |  Edited by: CanBaLaNcE
I have been very happy since i joined SAYF. This corp has a little of everything, some amazing FC's, knowledgeable,friendly members and lots more.

The thing i like most though is that the knowledge comes from actual experence not just spreadsheets and theory. PVP is in all these members blood, every single day i log on someone if not everyone in corp wants to go pvp, if for some reason we cant for a day or two you can almost see the withdrawl symptoms from the members from missing it ;).

Its also nice becuase they dont just find a ship fit or a fleet setup that works and only ever fly that, cause that gets boring. They are willing to try new things and do different types of fleet just to keep things fresh.

Any EvE vets who might be burned out of the same ol same old, highly recommand checking these guys out.
Lobal Aubaris
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-08-22 18:05:39 UTC
Inev is the type of cat that can talk enough **** to make the Pope want to ***** slap him Shocked....But he is a damn good FC, and not a bad guy once you get to know him.....

SAYF is full of good guys and good fighters....If I wasn't in a very good corp myself I would be with these guys....

If your looking for a group to tear **** up and laugh your ass off with, then you have found it in SAYF
Yelram
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-08-22 18:30:36 UTC
This is a bunch of really good guys. Great FC's. Would highly recommend flying with them.
Moonbiter Atreides
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-08-23 01:11:07 UTC
Hello all,

I've flown with SAYF and their friends off and on this entire year. I finally settled with joining them full-time after looking around because I realized the experience I would gain from them was hard to beat in any other corp.

They've got solid FC's, a wealth of knowledge and experience, and know how to conduct fleet ops that are casually fun to be a part of but serious when needed in order to PEW PEW. And we do lots of that!

This is also a loyal corp and most of these dudes have been flying together for a long time and that integrity is something you can't plex or make up!

--MB

Sokniw
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-08-23 02:16:11 UTC
+1, Approve this message, great group of guys.
Goon X
Ranger Industries
The Rogue Consortium
#11 - 2013-08-23 03:42:49 UTC
Absolutely amazing group of pilots to fly with. Highly experienced and motivated individuals who play Eve for the PvP. Great PvP roams, great fun and good humor is what you'll find when flying with SAYF. +1 All around!
St1R
Sorry About Your Face
#12 - 2013-08-23 17:19:33 UTC
Come join the fun guys. We are looking for experienced PVPers that are looking for a close knit group. We all get along great and are always active.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR FACE!
Cal Leandro
Shadow State
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2013-08-25 00:58:32 UTC
Original post says it all. If you are an experienced PvP pilot, and you are looking for a close knit group of guys to fly with, send us an ap. What are you waiting for!?!
Skerra
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2013-08-26 05:45:23 UTC
I've PVP'd with a few of these guys and its good times. Good FC's from what I've seen and solid pilots. If I wasn't already in a corp with RL friends I'd be here.
xATR0C1TYx
Shadow State
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2013-09-04 03:39:03 UTC
Fleets on a regular basis, Pew Pewing peoples faces, what more can you ask for
St1R
Sorry About Your Face
#16 - 2013-10-06 21:18:46 UTC
BUMP. Recruiting Opened. Looking for experienced PVPers who are down for ANY kind of PVP.

Capital Pilots a PLUS. FUN ROAM FCs a PLUS!

Join SAYF House
Kylie Danielle
Into the Ether
Out of the Blue.
#17 - 2013-10-07 03:44:26 UTC
Friendly bump for an awesome group of guys!
St1R
Sorry About Your Face
#18 - 2013-10-07 16:26:26 UTC
And you get to fly with her ^^^^^...what more can you want???? Join SAYF House. Talk to someone. I am on for PST USTZ...so if no EU recruiters are on....just send me a mail.
Yort Naissogariug
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2013-10-08 02:37:31 UTC
Love SAYF since the day I started!
Kylie Danielle
Into the Ether
Out of the Blue.
#20 - 2013-10-09 03:18:34 UTC
here guise. has another bump. <3
123Next pageLast page