These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Highsec a$$wipe

Author
Domineren
Knights Of the Ruined Empire
#21 - 2013-07-07 05:07:43 UTC
Get him in fleet grab a noctis or get a fast frigate and salvage(and loot if you're ballsy) his wrecks lol don't come to c&p with this unless you have a good plan on trolling the trolls

Senn Denroth - Highsec PVP is only for the elite of the elite....

Ex-Rebirth....and miner.  Fight me.

gaijiin pok
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2013-07-07 07:46:40 UTC
Since nobody suggested it, learn to d-scan

go spend time in a WH or null and you will learn probes are easy to see coming - make a bookmark near your mission site as your arriving and you can congratulate yourself in making him waste time finding you - just imagine his chuckles of delight ending with an .... errrr wtf? nothing here?

maybe you could get some of his tears.

a few years ago I did this to the same guy three times in an evening running missions in dodixie - after the 3rd time he gave me a loving "**** you" in local and left the system
drdready
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-08-20 06:33:11 UTC
TwistedTwisted well, well, well

I seem to recall I invited lord nikkon to a duel. might even have to dig up the local log........ Would love to learn from almighty lord nikkon..... I just realised I am a real noob at this game and sometimes I make really innocent mistakes, like getting into missions, doing a bit of npc killing and taking a bit of cargo here and there. Just trying to help my fellow players out a bit!Roll
culo duro
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2013-08-20 08:23:02 UTC
drdready wrote:
TwistedTwisted well, well, well

I seem to recall I invited lord nikkon to a duel. might even have to dig up the local log........ Would love to learn from almighty lord nikkon..... I just realised I am a real noob at this game and sometimes I make really innocent mistakes, like getting into missions, doing a bit of npc killing and taking a bit of cargo here and there. Just trying to help my fellow players out a bit!Roll

you know that happens to me all the time aswell.
My WTs always tell me i'm wrong, it must be true if they say so.

I've starting blogging http://www.epvpc.blogspot.com 

Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#25 - 2013-08-20 09:06:45 UTC
This post warms the cockles of my cold dead heart. OP, if he stole loot from you, you had every legal recourse to shoot and kill him as he would've been a suspect. However, you did not because your Pampers™ obviously could not fully absorb the amount of space dookie that would've quickly filled them once you found yourself engaged with and shooting someone that actually had half of a brain.

In the future, I implore you to allow your manhood to finally drop, assuming you have any, and unleash your fury upon such people...that is unless you're the type that would allow someone to break into your house, steal all of your stuff whilst you stand there and with a stern yet prepubescent feminine voice state "I do not approve of this behaviour!"
Garven Dreis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-08-20 09:52:04 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
He was helping you finish the mission faster XD

This. You almost should be sending him a cut of the mission reward as he did much of the heavy lifting.

Terrible Poster Runner-up 2014

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#27 - 2013-08-20 09:54:58 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:

True, OP should pay him for being so nice.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#28 - 2013-08-20 10:58:56 UTC

Here in C&P we do not call such noble people mean and nasty names. Instead we call them heroes.

I must ask though, did you buy a permit for running a mission in that system? It is not your system. However, it sounds as though it is a system ruled over by the Saviour. Did you think you could just go in there and take whatever you wanted?

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#29 - 2013-08-20 11:36:00 UTC
LordNykkon wrote:
So, I was running a L4 security mission last night and in the last room drdready warped in after scanning me down, and started killing the enemy ships essentially stealing my bounty, loot and salvage. Since I was in highsec I could not shoot him down and the coward would not accept a duel. He even went as far as targeting me to try to get me to shoot first, but since I was not in the mood to have CONCORD blow up 250mil isk worth of Raven, there was nothing that I could really do except leave.
Now, I am all for Pirates making a living by holding stuff for ransom, or scamming people or even killing miners that are dumb enough to flip a can or fire on them, but this was flat out stealing with no possible recourse. Is there anything that we can do to deter this type of behavior? You get a suspect flag for stealing from another player's wreck, but not for killing their mission NPC's and, in essence stealing their bounty, loot and salvage. This seems like a flaw in the Crimewatch system.

Sounds to me like you need to go mission in Low-Sec. That way you can kill anyone coming into 'your' mission, killing 'your' rats and taking 'your' loot.

People here would much rather read stories of how you a$$ploded someone who dared come into your mission, rather than you boohoo'ing all over the forum and asking the game to be changed to pander you your selfish wants.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Haramir Haleths
Nutella Bande
#30 - 2013-08-20 13:15:33 UTC
Why are you missioning in high sec if you don't like the rules. Leave high sec and join the freedom of 00. There you can shoot everyone you don't like.
Courath Al'viendi
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2013-08-20 14:17:48 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

Here in C&P we do not call such noble people mean and nasty names. Instead we call them heroes.

I must ask though, did you buy a permit for running a mission in that system? It is not your system. However, it sounds as though it is a system ruled over by the Saviour. Did you think you could just go in there and take whatever you wanted?

I always have to lulz when I read "Did you buy a permit?". Thank you for the morning giggles.
Brink Albosa
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#32 - 2013-08-20 18:57:59 UTC
Smile

Reminds me of when I was a young capsuleer in Frarn, Emogranlan or Dodixie. Couldn't tell you all the rage mails, spam fleet invites and private convos I'd get after or during ninja salvaging their loot. Twisted They'd get extra bent out of shape when I reply with an invoice for a convenience fee about some bullshit concerning space/environment pollution. Big smile
Tandros Kreel
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2013-08-20 19:17:22 UTC
Tyber Zenn wrote:
War dec him, gank him, throw a bounty on him, AWOX him. If you want revenge the only one stopping you from getting it is you.

I think our characters are related. I CAN SEE THE FAMILY RESEMBLANCE.

And on topic: WHats to stop you from grabbing a suicide gank ship and just blowing the little bugger away? There are MULTIPLE ways of getting someone back for their dastardly deeds.
Lapster
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2013-08-20 20:10:18 UTC
VegasMirage wrote:
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:

like when Agerol helped you lose your assets faster Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9gDgUWsplA

indeed
Vile EnEon
Breast Augmentation Charity Society
#35 - 2013-08-21 05:25:21 UTC
LordNykkon wrote:
essentially stealing my bounty, loot and salvage.

Hey OP, you forgot that he also gets Sec Status bonuses for killing those nasty rats as well.

Just thought you should know.

Have nice day!
Dave Stark
#36 - 2013-08-21 05:26:34 UTC
LordNykkon wrote:
Now, I am all for Pirates making a living by holding stuff for ransom, or scamming people or even killing miners that are dumb enough to flip a can or fire on them

think there's a word for this,

begins with H
Tinker Vuld
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-08-21 05:47:13 UTC
Is it "hero"?

What do I win?

www.minerbumping.com - study it, live it, breathe it, for The Code shall set you free.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2013-08-21 09:20:12 UTC
He probably does it in highsec,
because people like you are in highsec.

If you want to shoot at people warping into your mission,
then do missions in lowsec... but you won't do that.

I wonder why................

Hypocrit.

Your smart thread probably gave notice to a dozen others
who will do the same, just because you deserve it.
drdready
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#39 - 2013-08-21 09:44:44 UTC
haha, reading this just makes me realise what an incredible game this is; a bit of ninja-ing is part of the game and just one way to make isk, and if somebody bites somites huge amounts of it. You just have to love it when people get upset about it............ it is my mission....my space........ blablabla. This whole thread just made my day, irrespective of the opposing views on what i did and will continue to doTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedPirate
Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#40 - 2013-08-21 09:57:04 UTC
drdready wrote:
haha, reading this just makes me realise what an incredible game this is; a bit of ninja-ing is part of the game and just one way to make isk, and if somebody bites somites huge amounts of it. You just have to love it when people get upset about it............ it is my mission....my space........ blablabla. This whole thread just made my day, irrespective of the opposing views on what i did and will continue to doTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedPirate

Ha, don't think you'll find many opposing views on C&P!

CCP should give you an award for content creation.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.