These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Buddy invites and rewards from other players

First post First post
Author
Jull Mariner
Eve Engineering Operations
#1961 - 2013-08-13 01:28:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Jull Mariner
Post removed.
Baron Radu
Benedictus qui venit
#1962 - 2013-08-13 15:41:56 UTC
Recently used Jull Mariner's buddy invite and was very impressed. Very fast to reply and answer questions. I recommend him to anyone looking to start EVE. Really helps new players get into the game with people like him in the community.
Alice Eve Raholan
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#1963 - 2013-08-13 21:04:02 UTC
Jull Mariner wrote:
Hello to the Potential Pilots of EVE!

If anyone would like to get a 21-day trial from me, feel free to use my Buddy Invite link here or contact me at: [email protected]

If you create a trial account using my link, I will send you 10 million ISK automatically, which will be plenty enough to get you started on your way in the universe. If/When you subscribe, I am prepared to offer you 300 million of the PLEX reward money, just send me an email with your in-game name and subscribe date so I can verify. Bear in mind that if you subscribe with a PLEX, I will not get a PLEX, so that reward will not be available.

Eligible subscription activation can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, and iDeal.

Payments not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.


I will also answer any questions you may have and try to assist you as best I can.

Hope to see you all in space.

Fly Safe!


Jull Mariner
CEO EVE Engineering Operations
EVE Engineering



Happy Customers:
Lucas Arrian
Kixok Arji
Jebbob Kerman
Aita Star
Dolan McQuack
Derp Herd
davey-amarr
samus raiden
HIGHLANDER
Mariamne Amarr
Qwan Showa
Event Horizzon
Baruk Tessla
Aduc Asemu
Kane Artwik
Artyom Maarku
Niemeyer FromHell
Angello Etherion


fast response would recommend
Pallas Mangeiri
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#1964 - 2013-08-13 21:12:43 UTC
Jull Mariner wrote:
Hello to the Potential Pilots of EVE!

If anyone would like to get a 21-day trial from me, feel free to use my Buddy Invite link here or contact me at: [email protected]

If you create a trial account using my link, I will send you 10 million ISK automatically, which will be plenty enough to get you started on your way in the universe. If/When you subscribe, I am prepared to offer you 300 million of the PLEX reward money, just send me an email with your in-game name and subscribe date so I can verify. Bear in mind that if you subscribe with a PLEX, I will not get a PLEX, so that reward will not be available.

Eligible subscription activation can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, and iDeal.

Payments not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.


I will also answer any questions you may have and try to assist you as best I can.

Hope to see you all in space.

Fly Safe!


Jull Mariner
CEO EVE Engineering Operations
EVE Engineering



Happy Customers:
Lucas Arrian
Kixok Arji
Jebbob Kerman
Aita Star
Dolan McQuack
Derp Herd
davey-amarr
samus raiden
HIGHLANDER
Mariamne Amarr
Qwan Showa
Event Horizzon
Baruk Tessla
Aduc Asemu
Kane Artwik
Artyom Maarku
Niemeyer FromHell
Angello Etherion

I received a response within a hr or two +1 was at work so had to wait a little for starting isk
viszu
Pozar w burdelu
#1965 - 2013-08-14 01:22:04 UTC
+1 to Tank CEO. Delivered as promised.
Airuta Hita
Perkone
Caldari State
#1966 - 2013-08-14 04:40:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Airuta Hita
Airuta Hita's Buddy Invite Program



Here's your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

Here's what I offer in detail:
An extended 21 day trial.
450 million ISK transferred to your character.
Full LIFETIME help with any questions you may have. You may email me at [email protected] or contact me when I am online, or eveMail this character.

Here's how to create your new account under my wing:
Simply click here to create your new account and instantly receive an extended trial. Once you've created your account, you may begin to play Eve Online on your new extended trial. Please note that this doesn't extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

The following must be completed in order to receive my ISK offer:
Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal
Once you've subscribed, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and include the following: A screenshot of your (non-personal) transaction history page on eve-online website and the character name you want the ISK sent to. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive payment.

In order to avoid delays in your payment, all information above must be accurately provided! Additionally, the fastest way to communicate with me is through e-mail. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.



If you comment after a successful experience you will get a free extra 10 million ISK sent to any character you specify. Email me after this has been done, and include a link to your post with it.

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville

Dimitrix Solette used to be my character but I sold him. As you can see the email is still the same from my posts with that character. If you sign up under Dimitrix Solette's buddy program I will no longer be able to pay you because the account he used to be on will be expiring soon.

FAQ
Your purchased subscription time is added onto the 21 days trial time you already have.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.
Sir Constantin
#1967 - 2013-08-14 20:45:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Sir Constantin
Hey, Space Pilot

Click on the link bellow to start a 21 day journey through EVE's Universe.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=fe77be07-9ad0-4623-861b-39e3e4a3f6d1&action=buddy


If you like Eve and choose to subscribe using one of the eligible payment options send me a message
and I'll give you 80% of what I get, that's over 435.000.000.00 ISK.


Have Fun and Fly Safe!
Untz Ornulf
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#1968 - 2013-08-14 21:01:43 UTC
Vhei Sambos wrote:
DO YOU WANT TO:

  • Try out EVE Online but want a 21 day trial instead of the normal 14 day trial?

  • START your trial with tons of ISK (in game currency) so you can focus on playing and not being poor?

  • Enjoy LIFETIME one on one voice chat and / or email support ?

  • Get your choice of either a FREE super cool, recently released Destroyer class ship or Procurer mining ship?

  • Get +3 to your INTELLIGENCE, PERCEPTION, CHARISMA, WILLPOWER and MEMORY, greatly reducing your skill training?*

  • Increase your ship's damage by 40% for the first month of playing?*


WHAT I OFFER:

  • Start a 21 Day FREE Trial through my buddy invite and i'll give you 7 MILLION STARTER ISK, NO OBLIGATION, just for starting a trial. Of course you'll benefit more after upgrading your trial, read on...

  • I'll hook you up with one of the new Destroyer class ships. Take your pick from the Algos, Corax, Dragoon or Talwar! Or, if you're more interested in mining, you'll receive the Procurer, a massive upgrade over the basic mining ship!

  • FREE LIFETIME one on one help (including voice chat) and FREE video tutorials showing you simple, yet powerful methods enabling you to make enough ISK to pay your monthly subscription fees. THAT'S RIGHT! You'll become so good at Eve it won't even cost to play!

  • Once you upgrade your 21 day trial (no time limit for my offer, upgrade whenever you want), I split the bonus I receive 50/50 with you. At current prices this amounts to 275 million ISK your share (I even allow you to upgrade via a PLEX, which is purchased through ISK- in game currency)

  • * I'll show you a way to upgrade your trial which grants +3 to all stats for the first month, greatly accelerating your skill training, PLUS boosts your ships' damage by 40%!

  • I'll even give you ANOTHER 20 MILLION ISK if you tell others about your experience with me!

  • I can help you find a corporation (guild) to join such as the one my main is in which has over 600 members, gives out free ships for their daily pvp operations and specializes in helping new players!



  • All together, you receive over 300 Million ISK from me, more than what i'm getting for providing all this.

    Please consider the value of the LIFETIME support I give you. Sure you could get a few million more with searching the web for a different offer, but remember the saying:

    "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, TEACH a man to fish, he never goes hungry." I'd rather TEACH you to fish.




  • To receive your 7 Million starter ISK, after creating your character, email me your new character's name and I'll send it ASAP (within minutes if i'm in game, otherwise 12-48 hours). This offer is only good once, for one account per player.

  • To get your 275 Million ISK bonus and your ship, you must upgrade your trial to a paid account by one of the following ways: PLEX (Yes, Unlike the others, I allow you to upgrade via PLEX!), Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC (Eve Time Code [such as a game time card purchased from a retailer]), Nexon, Ukash and iDeal.
  • Payments NOT ELIGIBLE for this offer:

    Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

    As soon as your upgrade is approved I will forward your 275 million ISK & ship to your character. Please allow up to 48 hours for this process. Please send me an email as soon as you upgrade so I can better coordinate your share!

    SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

    Here's a quote from a recent satisfied player:
    Darkbane Mosier wrote:
    The buddy invite program by Vhei Sambos is exceptionally well done. The process was efficient and he fulfilled all obligations on his behalf with breakneck speed.

    I would recommend his program to anyone who wishes to participate gladly!

    Well done Vhei Sambos!
    Below are 5 of the most recent Eve players i've helped into the game. Click their name to read their experience with me:

    Denton Wallace
    Ian Coleman
    Sekida Katsuki
    Drake Jaeger
    Druma Leeons
    GOOD LUCK AND FLY SAFE!


Received everything as promised and very quickly , I highly recommend Vhei Sambos.
acesteel steel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1969 - 2013-08-14 21:33:15 UTC
I just went through Vhei's program and he gives excellent service. Have not used his offer of assistance yet but the money is in the bank And my free ship is here. It makes life much better if you have some money to start with. Much of what you can buy at the start is very cheap.

Thanks Vhei.

Vhei Sambos wrote:
DO YOU WANT TO:

  • Try out EVE Online but want a 21 day trial instead of the normal 14 day trial?

  • START your trial with tons of ISK (in game currency) so you can focus on playing and not being poor?

  • Enjoy LIFETIME one on one voice chat and / or email support ?

  • Get your choice of either a FREE super cool, recently released Destroyer class ship or Procurer mining ship?

  • Get +3 to your INTELLIGENCE, PERCEPTION, CHARISMA, WILLPOWER and MEMORY, greatly reducing your skill training?*

  • Increase your ship's damage by 40% for the first month of playing?*


WHAT I OFFER:

  • Start a 21 Day FREE Trial through my buddy invite and i'll give you 7 MILLION STARTER ISK, NO OBLIGATION, just for starting a trial. Of course you'll benefit more after upgrading your trial, read on...

  • I'll hook you up with one of the new Destroyer class ships. Take your pick from the Algos, Corax, Dragoon or Talwar! Or, if you're more interested in mining, you'll receive the Procurer, a massive upgrade over the basic mining ship!

  • FREE LIFETIME one on one help (including voice chat) and FREE video tutorials showing you simple, yet powerful methods enabling you to make enough ISK to pay your monthly subscription fees. THAT'S RIGHT! You'll become so good at Eve it won't even cost to play!

  • Once you upgrade your 21 day trial (no time limit for my offer, upgrade whenever you want), I split the bonus I receive 50/50 with you. At current prices this amounts to 275 million ISK your share (I even allow you to upgrade via a PLEX, which is purchased through ISK- in game currency)

  • * I'll show you a way to upgrade your trial which grants +3 to all stats for the first month, greatly accelerating your skill training, PLUS boosts your ships' damage by 40%!

  • I'll even give you ANOTHER 20 MILLION ISK if you tell others about your experience with me!

  • I can help you find a corporation (guild) to join such as the one my main is in which has over 600 members, gives out free ships for their daily pvp operations and specializes in helping new players!



  • All together, you receive over 300 Million ISK from me, more than what i'm getting for providing all this.

    Please consider the value of the LIFETIME support I give you. Sure you could get a few million more with searching the web for a different offer, but remember the saying:

    "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, TEACH a man to fish, he never goes hungry." I'd rather TEACH you to fish.




  • To receive your 7 Million starter ISK, after creating your character, email me your new character's name and I'll send it ASAP (within minutes if i'm in game, otherwise 12-48 hours). This offer is only good once, for one account per player.

  • To get your 275 Million ISK bonus and your ship, you must upgrade your trial to a paid account by one of the following ways: PLEX (Yes, Unlike the others, I allow you to upgrade via PLEX!), Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC (Eve Time Code [such as a game time card purchased from a retailer]), Nexon, Ukash and iDeal.
  • Payments NOT ELIGIBLE for this offer:

    Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

    As soon as your upgrade is approved I will forward your 275 million ISK & ship to your character. Please allow up to 48 hours for this process. Please send me an email as soon as you upgrade so I can better coordinate your share!

    SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

    Here's a quote from a recent satisfied player:
    Darkbane Mosier wrote:
    The buddy invite program by Vhei Sambos is exceptionally well done. The process was efficient and he fulfilled all obligations on his behalf with breakneck speed.

    I would recommend his program to anyone who wishes to participate gladly!

    Well done Vhei Sambos!
    Below are 5 of the most recent Eve players i've helped into the game. Click their name to read their experience with me:

    Denton Wallace
    Ian Coleman
    Sekida Katsuki
    Drake Jaeger
    Druma Leeons
    GOOD LUCK AND FLY SAFE!

Vitus Whoville
Doomheim
#1970 - 2013-08-15 20:43:59 UTC
This guy is the best! I highly recommend him. I got my ISK quickly and he continues to be a great help with all my newbie questions.


Airuta Hita wrote:
Airuta Hita's Buddy Invite Program



Here's your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

Here's what I offer in detail:
An extended 21 day trial.
450 million ISK transferred to your character.
Full LIFETIME help with any questions you may have. You may email me at [email protected] or contact me when I am online, or eveMail this character.

Here's how to create your new account under my wing:
Simply click here to create your new account and instantly receive an extended trial. Once you've created your account, you may begin to play Eve Online on your new extended trial. Please note that this doesn't extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

The following must be completed in order to receive my ISK offer:
Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal
Once you've subscribed, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and include the following: A screenshot of your (non-personal) transaction history page on eve-online website and the character name you want the ISK sent to. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive payment.

In order to avoid delays in your payment, all information above must be accurately provided! Additionally, the fastest way to communicate with me is through e-mail. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.



If you comment after a successful experience you will get a free extra 10 million ISK sent to any character you specify. Email me after this has been done, and include a link to your post with it.

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn

Dimitrix Solette used to be my character but I sold him. As you can see the email is still the same from my posts with that character. If you sign up under Dimitrix Solette's buddy program I will no longer be able to pay you because the account he used to be on will be expiring soon.

FAQ
Your purchased subscription time is added onto the 21 days trial time you already have.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Azgrael Hekard
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1971 - 2013-08-15 22:22:43 UTC
Hello Tank CEO,

still waiting any contact, i did everything in your post, evemailed you but no answer.


Regards,

Azgrael


Tank CEO wrote:



Here's your chance to start Eve-Online the right way -- Under my wing, I will provide an extended trial which will allow you to try Eve-Online risk free for 21 days. Once upgraded to a full account, I'll award you 350,000,000 (350 Million) Interstellar Kredits! If you've already started a 14 day trial account, I urge you to begin anew with my offer and assure you you won't regret it, so accept my offer by following the instructions below.



  • Click here to create a buddy account under my wing -- When you've created a new trial account, enjoy 21 days of free game time. Remember, the sooner you upgrade, the sooner you will receive 350,000,000 Interstellar Kredits!



  • View the Beginners Guide to Eve Online -- This guide will help you choose the right faction and race, provide hints, tips, and tutorials when you need them, and assist you through out your journey into a new universe.



  • Upgrade to a full account -- To be eligible for reward, your buddy account needs to be activated and the subscription fee paid by using Credit/Debit cards, Paypal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, Nexon, Ukash, iDeal, Yandex, Amazon Game Connect.



  • Email [email protected] -- Include the required information below.
  • -- The name of the character you wish to receive 350,000,000 (350 Million) Interstellar Kredits.
    -- A screen shot of your transaction history which is located under the account tab in account management.
    -- Please allow up to 48 hours for payment to complete. Information not accurately provided may be subject to delay.



  • Leave Feedback, Like Thread -- New recruits will be eligible to win 350,000,000 Interstellar Kredits if the pilot likes this thread by clicking the thumbs up icon located top right. Feedback is also appreciated.



  • Recommended Tools

    EVE Fitting Tool (EFT) -- This program allows you to test and try out ship fittings to determine the best fit, and fine tune your ships capabilities to your specific needs.

    EVE Skill Monitor -- EVEMon is a lightweight, easy-to-use standalone Windows application designed to assist you in keeping track of your EVE Online character progression. You can view your current skills and attributes, what you're currently training, and your ISK balance.

Airuta Hita
Perkone
Caldari State
#1972 - 2013-08-15 22:43:29 UTC
Azgrael Hekard wrote:
Hello Tank CEO,

still waiting any contact, i did everything in your post, evemailed you but no answer.


Regards,

Azgrael


Tank CEO wrote:



Here's your chance to start Eve-Online the right way -- Under my wing, I will provide an extended trial which will allow you to try Eve-Online risk free for 21 days. Once upgraded to a full account, I'll award you 350,000,000 (350 Million) Interstellar Kredits! If you've already started a 14 day trial account, I urge you to begin anew with my offer and assure you you won't regret it, so accept my offer by following the instructions below.



  • Click here to create a buddy account under my wing -- When you've created a new trial account, enjoy 21 days of free game time. Remember, the sooner you upgrade, the sooner you will receive 350,000,000 Interstellar Kredits!



  • View the Beginners Guide to Eve Online -- This guide will help you choose the right faction and race, provide hints, tips, and tutorials when you need them, and assist you through out your journey into a new universe.



  • Upgrade to a full account -- To be eligible for reward, your buddy account needs to be activated and the subscription fee paid by using Credit/Debit cards, Paypal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, Nexon, Ukash, iDeal, Yandex, Amazon Game Connect.



  • Email [email protected] -- Include the required information below.
  • -- The name of the character you wish to receive 350,000,000 (350 Million) Interstellar Kredits.
    -- A screen shot of your transaction history which is located under the account tab in account management.
    -- Please allow up to 48 hours for payment to complete. Information not accurately provided may be subject to delay.



  • Leave Feedback, Like Thread -- New recruits will be eligible to win 350,000,000 Interstellar Kredits if the pilot likes this thread by clicking the thumbs up icon located top right. Feedback is also appreciated.



  • Recommended Tools

    EVE Fitting Tool (EFT) -- This program allows you to test and try out ship fittings to determine the best fit, and fine tune your ships capabilities to your specific needs.

    EVE Skill Monitor -- EVEMon is a lightweight, easy-to-use standalone Windows application designed to assist you in keeping track of your EVE Online character progression. You can view your current skills and attributes, what you're currently training, and your ISK balance.



Contact CCP if he does not reply in a reasonable amount of time
Azgrael Hekard
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1973 - 2013-08-16 10:28:34 UTC
Ticked opened and problem solved, but still no contact from Tank CEO.

Thanks.
Vhei Sambos
#1974 - 2013-08-17 09:18:29 UTC
DO YOU WANT TO:

  • Try out EVE Online but want a 21 day trial instead of the normal 14 day trial?

  • START your trial with tons of ISK (in game currency) so you can focus on playing and not being poor?

  • Enjoy LIFETIME one on one voice chat and / or email support ?

  • Get your choice of either a FREE super cool, recently released Destroyer class ship or Procurer mining ship?

  • Get +3 to your INTELLIGENCE, PERCEPTION, CHARISMA, WILLPOWER and MEMORY, greatly reducing your skill training?*

  • Increase your ship's damage by 40% for the first month of playing?*


WHAT I OFFER:

  • Start a 21 Day FREE Trial through my buddy invite and i'll give you 7 MILLION STARTER ISK, NO OBLIGATION, just for starting a trial. Of course you'll benefit more after upgrading your trial, read on...

  • I'll hook you up with one of the new Destroyer class ships. Take your pick from the Algos, Corax, Dragoon or Talwar! Or, if you're more interested in mining, you'll receive the Procurer, a massive upgrade over the basic mining ship!

  • FREE LIFETIME one on one help (including voice chat) and FREE video tutorials showing you simple, yet powerful methods enabling you to make enough ISK to pay your monthly subscription fees. THAT'S RIGHT! You'll become so good at Eve it won't even cost to play!

  • Once you upgrade your 21 day trial (no time limit for my offer, upgrade whenever you want), I split the bonus I receive 50/50 with you. At current prices this amounts to 275 million ISK your share (I even allow you to upgrade via a PLEX, which is purchased through ISK- in game currency)

  • * I'll show you a way to upgrade your trial which grants +3 to all stats for the first month, greatly accelerating your skill training, PLUS boosts your ships' damage by 40%!

  • I'll even give you ANOTHER 20 MILLION ISK if you tell others about your experience with me!

  • I can help you find a corporation (guild) to join such as the one my main is in which has over 600 members, gives out free ships for their daily pvp operations and specializes in helping new players!



  • All together, you receive over 300 Million ISK from me, more than what i'm getting for providing all this.

    Please consider the value of the LIFETIME support I give you. Sure you could get a few million more with searching the web for a different offer, but remember the saying:

    "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, TEACH a man to fish, he never goes hungry." I'd rather TEACH you to fish.




  • To receive your 7 Million starter ISK, after creating your character, email me your new character's name and I'll send it ASAP (within minutes if i'm in game, otherwise 12-48 hours). This offer is only good once, for one account per player.

  • To get your 275 Million ISK bonus and your ship, you must upgrade your trial to a paid account by one of the following ways: PLEX (Yes, Unlike the others, I allow you to upgrade via PLEX!), Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC (Eve Time Code [such as a game time card purchased from a retailer]), Nexon, Ukash and iDeal.
  • Payments NOT ELIGIBLE for this offer:

    Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

    As soon as your upgrade is approved I will forward your 275 million ISK & ship to your character. Please allow up to 48 hours for this process. Please send me an email as soon as you upgrade so I can better coordinate your share!

    SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

    Here's a quote from a recent satisfied player:
    Darkbane Mosier wrote:
    The buddy invite program by Vhei Sambos is exceptionally well done. The process was efficient and he fulfilled all obligations on his behalf with breakneck speed.

    I would recommend his program to anyone who wishes to participate gladly!

    Well done Vhei Sambos!
    Below are 5 of the most recent Eve players i've helped into the game. Click their name to read their experience with me:

    Denton Wallace
    Ian Coleman
    Sekida Katsuki
    Drake Jaeger
    Druma Leeons
    GOOD LUCK AND FLY SAFE!

Check out my Eve Blog at http://evellence.blogspot.com for Eve guides, tutorials and videos!  Want a FREE 21 DAY TRIAL to Eve Online and FREE ISK? Watch this video for more info: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BkXZ-lIBG8

Sir Constantin
#1975 - 2013-08-17 11:34:58 UTC
Use this EVE Online 21-day trial and you get

- 5 mil isk when you join.

- Over 430 mil isk if you subscribe using one of the eligible payment options

Send me a personal message with your ingame character name to give you the isk.

Have Fun and Fly Safe!
Jull Mariner
Eve Engineering Operations
#1976 - 2013-08-17 12:45:28 UTC
Hello to the Potential Pilots of EVE!

If anyone would like to get a 21-day trial from me, feel free to use my Buddy Invite link here or contact me at: [email protected]

If you create a trial account using my link, I will send you 10 million ISK automatically, which will be plenty enough to get you started on your way in the universe. If/When you subscribe, I am prepared to offer you 300 million of the PLEX reward money, just send me an email with your in-game name and subscribe date so I can verify. Bear in mind that if you subscribe with a PLEX, I will not get a PLEX, so that reward will not be available.

Eligible subscription activation can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, and iDeal.

Payments not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.


I will also answer any questions you may have and try to assist you as best I can.

Hope to see you all in space.

Fly Safe!


Jull Mariner
CEO EVE Engineering Operations
EVE Engineering



Happy Customers:
Lucas Arrian
Kixok Arji
Jebbob Kerman
Aita Star
Dolan McQuack
Derp Herd
davey-amarr
samus raiden
HIGHLANDER
Mariamne Amarr
Qwan Showa
Event Horizzon
Baruk Tessla
Aduc Asemu
Kane Artwik
Artyom Maarku
Niemeyer FromHell
Angello Etherion
Melghiorre
Goro Motsu
Dale Rova
Baron Radu
Alice Eve Raholan
Pallas Mangeiri
Tank CEO
MASS
Pandemic Horde
#1977 - 2013-08-17 14:35:48 UTC
Azgrael Hekard wrote:
Ticked opened and problem solved, but still no contact from Tank CEO.

Thanks.


Happy you solved the problem.

Anjin Magellan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1978 - 2013-08-17 15:26:54 UTC
I can vouch for Jeriah Oskolur

Received 350M ISK after subscribing through his buddy invite. The deal went smoothly and seems like a nice guy.
Adolf Karel Pick
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1979 - 2013-08-17 16:07:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Adolf Karel Pick
vhei sambos is totally recommended. i came new to eve, made my 21 days account with him, then upgraded and got my 275 milliios :) plus another 20 millions and a ship. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED
Psi Missing
Perkone
Caldari State
#1980 - 2013-08-17 18:08:00 UTC
Jeriah Oskolur wrote:
Jeriah's Gateway to EVE Program



First of all, let me begin by welcoming you to EVE Online, the most deadly, yet fun MMO in the market to date. - EVE Is a very risky game thus you want to be sure to enter it with a great deal of arsenal at your disposal. Let me begin with offering a 21 Day risk free trial to EVE Online. Whether you plan to subscribe or not, this trial will enhance your player experience much more than the typical 14 day trial will. Once you have begun EVE and decided you want to stick with EVE and subscribe to the game, I will reward you with 380,000,000.00 (380 Million) ISK. This will give you the opportunity to grab the skill and implants you need to put you over the edge of other new players! =)



To begin your 21 days click here! -- Remember that EVE = Time, as soon as you enter your game you want to begin training skills that are appropriate to the career you wish to be. The sooner you upgrade to EVE with the link above, the sooner you will receive the 380Million ISK and get you more skill books + Implants to perfect your character!


Have you decided that EVE is finally for you? Well simply click here to upgrade now! Once you've upgraded e-mail me at [email protected] with the e-mail you chose for your account and the character name you created so I may forward you the ISK! The payment process may take up to but no more than 24 hours!


Once you've received the ISK please provide a +LIKE, or vouch for me so other players may receive the same opportunity that has put you over the top of other new players! =)

Even after you've subscribed you are more than welcomed to e-mail me or eve mail me questions about the game. I will be more than happy to help you setup the appropriate skills/paths for your future in EVE.

Welcome aboard commander,
-Jeriah


[b]This guy is super legit. Very nice and friendly, sent ISK right away. Offered to answer any questions. Very nice guy. A+++ Would recommend