These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

100m sp full combat pilot looking for pvp corp

Author
Jureth22
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2013-08-11 21:07:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jureth22
100m sp combat pilot,with capital skills (carrier/dread/mom)
eu tz

looking for

Arrow ACTIVITY
MORE KILLS THAN I HAVE
wh pvp
piracy
0.0 (no sov) but exceptions will be made

no highses
no baddies,no people who take the game too seriosly a.k.a interviews in teamspeak and such about joining a GAME corporation.
no cheap people
no faction warfare

api key will be provided for the intended purpose.do not solicit interviews and **** alike,i will block you if you waste my time.plain and simple.
CLEISTHENES2
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#2 - 2013-08-11 21:25:04 UTC
Radius Prime
Tax Evading Ass.
#3 - 2013-08-11 21:29:04 UTC
Damn, do people actually respond to this crap? Already dislike you from reading your post. Any corp you'll end up with must be really desperate for members.. Your loss.

Reopen the EVE gate so we can invade Serenity. Goons can go first.

Jureth22
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2013-08-11 21:36:36 UTC
Radius Prime wrote:
Damn, do people actually respond to this crap? Already dislike you from reading your post. Any corp you'll end up with must be really desperate for members.. Your loss.

i dont care what you think.i`m not here for your entertain.as i said in my previos post:THIS IS GAME,treat it alike.
Radius Prime
Tax Evading Ass.
#5 - 2013-08-11 22:17:54 UTC
Good judge of character it seems. It is a game and that is why people shouldn't waste time on you. Your sort only brings trouble and headaches. Being friendly goes a long way...

Reopen the EVE gate so we can invade Serenity. Goons can go first.

Jureth22
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2013-08-11 22:54:18 UTC
Radius Prime wrote:
Good judge of character it seems. It is a game and that is why people shouldn't waste time on you. Your sort only brings trouble and headaches. Being friendly goes a long way...

it does.but come on,i been convoed 7 times by goon recruiters from the same corp tonight before i posted the thread.so understand why i wrote in the original post what i wrote :D
Conius Mar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-08-12 22:55:08 UTC
Hey bro,

Not gonna spam you with info here.

Check us out

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=266650&find=unread
Cephelange du'Krevviq
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-08-13 00:27:53 UTC
There are often valid reasons voice comms interviews are used. I won't spell it out why, but it should be somewhat self-evident.

I agree this is a game; that being said, a lot of folks make significant investments of their time, and when someone that is cancerous is admitted to a corp and ruins those investments, it's understandable if it sours their experience. If you are after a corp that doesn't mind admitting awoxers and the like, more power to you. I wish you luck. Maybe it will be you we hear on soundcloud the next time raging when your supercap is baited and melted by a mole in your corp.

As a corp recruiter, and having talked with a fair share of corp recruiters, your attitude and unwillingness to submit yourself to certain basic procedures that are to the benefit of that corp (which includes you once you join) are going to limit the offers you receive.

I sincerely wish you good luck, as I think you will need it.

"I am a leaf on the...ah, frak it!"

Von Seth
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2013-08-13 02:41:11 UTC
Give us a look!!

Join ingame Dark-Rising channel and get to know us, or look up our website: http://dark-rising.co.uk/Dark/vBulletin/content.php

We're a long standing corp with experience and history, and quite a unique way of corp management
Dewa Pedang
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2013-08-13 07:57:02 UTC
Applye ingame and ill sort it tonight AND DONT **** ME OFF IM HAVING A BAD DAY!
Tash Murka
Zebra Corp
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2013-08-13 10:48:57 UTC
Lol that you even want to join a corp without talking to them on coms.....
Smels like spy.

www.crossingzebras.com | www.zebra-corp.com

Tom Gerard
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
#12 - 2013-08-13 23:05:39 UTC
Attract. Entertain. Retain.
We want you to join Dark-Rising.

We want you to enjoy your time in the corporation.

We want you to stay in the corporation.

That is what we want, now lets talk about what you want.

Do you want to PVP without losing your pod every-time you lose your ship? (low-sec PVP)

Do you want to travel across New Eden? (Rotating campaigns!)

Do you want to spend your time in space in a combat ship rather than a hauler? (Free Jump Freighter Logistics)

Do you want to end each month with more ISK in your wallet than the previous month? (Personal Income Generation)

Still Interested?
http://dark-rising.co.uk/Dark/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?223-Recruitment

Register. Submit. Obey. Acknowledge.

Now with 100% less Troll.

Thor Skylar
T U S K
I Aim To Misbehave
#13 - 2013-08-14 13:48:02 UTC
Jureth22 wrote:
100m sp combat pilot,with capital skills (carrier/dread/mom)
eu tz

looking for

Arrow ACTIVITY
MORE KILLS THAN I HAVE
wh pvp
piracy
0.0 (no sov) but exceptions will be made

no highses
no baddies,no people who take the game too seriosly a.k.a interviews in teamspeak and such about joining a GAME corporation.
no cheap people
no faction warfare

api key will be provided for the intended purpose.do not solicit interviews and **** alike,i will block you if you waste my time.plain and simple.

Hey Jureth - please see our full recruitment post details https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=233518&find=unread

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a top line corporation operating out of nullsec. If you take a look at http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Norse%27Storm+Battle+Group you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 40-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
Arrow PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
Arrow Nullsec Corporation located in Tribute Region
Arrow Capital Programs
Arrow Ship replacement programs
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Ore buyback programs
Arrow Mining 24/7
Arrow PvE

Thor Skylar
NS-BG, CEO