These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Foundations of Freedom: An Open Essay

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#41 - 2013-08-12 17:22:28 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:

Moving on to the Kaalakiota Okusaika thread. Because of limitations on use of 'quote' blocks, I'll just be linking your posts and highlighting parts of them.

1. Responding to Repentence Tyrathlion: "rotten gallentean-infused minds", "incompetent barkers"
    • You're saying she's incompetent without any evidence to back you up, as well as claiming her mind is "rotten" due to... y'know, I don't even know if you can "infuse" a mind in the way implied.
  2. Responding to Alex Etolle: "gallenteans can't see beyond their own nose", "your deranged 'peoples'"
    • You have no grounds to make statements like these given your position.
  3. Responding to Repentence Tyrathlion: "lovely rotted Federation", "gallentean lapdog",
    • While she may not be insulted by either of these, they are both unwarranted and unfounded personal attacks and insults.
  4. Responding to Repentence Tyrathlion: "slow-witted", "Only in your inefficient incompetent gallentean-infused brain."
    • These attacks were both unwarranted and unfounded. Repentence is anything but slow-witted, and is neither inefficient nor incompetent. You may also want to check your eyes: she's Khanid. Her brain is not "gallentean-infused."
  5. Responding to Vikarion: "you are either blind or stupid."
    • Vikarion, while in my opinion a person too bitter for his own good at times, is neither blind, nor is he stupid. He spoke to you civilly, and you responded with unwarranted and unfounded insults and personal attacks.
  6. Responding to Verin Hakatain: "weakling", "Pathetic."
    • Yet again, unwarranted and unfounded insults and personal attacks. Verin is neither of these. The fact that he stands up and speaks his mind makes him stronger than a lot of people I know.

Now, to the "Blue-on-blue" thread. Same deal as above.

1. Responding to Shintoko Akahoshi: "EM are tribals, it is their habit to whack each other head for stupid reasons."
    • Racist, and insulting beyond being a personal attack on any member of Electus Matari.
  2. Responding to Veikitamo Gesakaarin: "gallentean bootlicking scum like you"
    • Personal attack, and entirely backwards at that. She wears the boots that get licked clean by others, after she shoves them up someone's ass. Not the other way around.
  3. Responding to Steffanie Saissore: "show doll"
    • This was pretty clearly intended as an insult and personal attack, regardless of what you intend to define by it.
  4. Responding to Repentence Tyrathlion: "such ignorant gallentean bootlickers as you"
    • Yeah, uh... starting to get a little repetitive aren't these? As before, unwarranted and unfounded.
  5. Responding to iyammarok: the entire last paragraph
    • Self-explanatory.

Right, now that that's done with, back to whatever holo Repentence pulled out of the library for us to watch for a bit while we wait for you to come up with something else funny.

Pfft. I the question was to provide unwarranted attack, not just my replies to those, who deserved it. Okay, I will explain how you are wrong.

1. Repetence Tyrathlion:
This woman started personal attacks on me in the topic CEP, KK CALL FOR HETH'S ARREST. I gave her chance to prove, that her words were justified, but she didn't took it, thus showing she was either incompetent or was simply trolling me. In a following time up to today she was so hurt by this, that she was insulting me almost in every topic she posted. No, every attack on this petty person is properly justified.

2. Replying to Alex Etolle was a reply to personal attack against myself and Heth-haan.

3. In my reply to Vikarion, I have replied to very offensive lie and insult about me.

4. Despite I have something strong against Verin, what you have listed was an answer on obvious personal attack, made up of purely insults and lies.

5. Ms. Shintoko is not part of EM, and, err... does someone still don't know that I call minmatars as tribals almost on any occasion?..

6. Gesakaarin was making a lot of direct personal attacks on any possible occasion, showing her gallentean insides. She is so dirty, that I don't really even want to talk about this person. And of course, it was just another reply on her personal attack.

7. Steffanie Saissore - oh, Maker, don't you see at all that I was replying to her personal attack?

8. iyammarok:
Well... have you ReAD THESE LIES HE WAS LISTING AT ALL?!! ISN"T IT PERSONAL ATTACK TO YOU, EH?!!

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#42 - 2013-08-12 17:24:37 UTC
You know, Lagann, you could have at least looked up to whom or to what I have been replying, instead of showing your screaming incompetence.

But thanks for the effort.

Feel free to add something more like... real unprovoked personal attack in the future.
And good luck in your search!

Ha ha.

Steffanie Saissore
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#43 - 2013-08-12 18:06:32 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

I never hide myself, and you can easily browse my combat record.
Last time you asked, it was a participation in a wicked gallentean show to boost your own self-importance, or whatever you gallenteans do with shows like this.
But as I have said, I don't hide. You can easily find me in space, killing your kind, or, if you feel not competent enough to face me in space, you can always find me in my quarters in station.

I publicly challenged you, but then again, I'm not surprised by either the response you chose then or continue to choose now. I even asked you to name the time and place, but you couldn't even do that.

There was no show, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about there.

As for your combat record...so what? So you're good at combat. That's great. It still means nothing when you refuse a challenge. Also, saying come find you in space is a nice cop out. At least I specifically told you where you could find me.

And now you are inviting me to visit you in your personal quarters in station? And you decry the Federation for being decadent? Oh, I'm sure you're waiting there with a blaster at the ready, waiting for some Gallente to step in so you can blast them to pieces. Funny though, you fail to mention the location of the station you are in.

However, as with all other conversations, this will go nowhere. I've stated my terms in a previous thread, you treated it like some kind of joke and brushed it aside so I see no more point to even trying. I would consider labeling you a rabid dog, but that wouldn't be fair to all the rabid dogs in New Eden.

And it occurs to me now why you seem to favor only eating ration packs...the blandness is likely the only thing that can stay down in what must be a very caustic stomach given the amount of vitriol and hate you seem to to spew on a daily basis.

We travel in the dark of the new moon,

A starry highway traced on the map of the sky

Steffanie Saissore
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#44 - 2013-08-12 18:09:30 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
You know, Lagann, you could have at least looked up to whom or to what I have been replying, instead of showing your screaming incompetence.

Feel free to add something more like... real unprovoked personal attack in the future.

Ha ha.

Kim.
You started the personal attacks first.
So you can go right **** yourself with your blaster. I started off polite, even respectful to you when I first met you. Three months of your bull**** has been far too kind on my part. I am tired of you and your petty hate. Since there is next to nothing I can do about it, I will just have to find a way to block you.

We travel in the dark of the new moon,

A starry highway traced on the map of the sky

Repentence Tyrathlion
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#45 - 2013-08-12 18:11:34 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
1. Repetence Tyrathlion:
This woman started personal attacks on me in the topic CEP, KK CALL FOR HETH'S ARREST. I gave her chance to prove, that her words were justified, but she didn't took it, thus showing she was either incompetent or was simply trolling me. In a following time up to today she was so hurt by this, that she was insulting me almost in every topic she posted. No, every attack on this petty person is properly justified.

To be fair, she has a point here. Apart from my recent analysis of the situation, which she largely missed the point with, I've mostly amused myself by throwing insults and snide comments her way. Got bored of that, though. You can only poke a dog with a stick for so long before the game gets old. Not that I'd torment a real animal like that. Pointless cruelty to non-sentients is not my thing.
Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#46 - 2013-08-12 18:23:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Morwen Lagann
I did. And none of them started slinging words at you until after you'd fired the first shot at them or their kirjuun.

An eye for an eye will leave the world blind, yes, but that makes their response warranted, not your first shot, or your subsequent rounds of vitriol.

You constantly spout racist and bigoted rhetoric on these forums and on fluid router channels. Whenever someone challenges you, instead of actually addressing their argument, you simply claim they are tainted by the Federation and then go off onto an incoherent rant that has no basis in any reality except the fantasy in your own head. And then, you typically follow these rants up with some variation of "and this is why the Federation must be destroyed". Like a broken record, over and over. It's never any different.

It doesn't matter who challenges your views - you not only hurl abuse at anyone not of the State, you hurl it at fellow State citizens, even stooping so low as to openly and brazenly attack them in space, just for disagreeing with you. That you failed miserably despite out-gunning them and having the upper-hand on the EWAR front just makes it sadder - and casts a serious shadow of doubt over any claims you make of anyone else being "incompetent".

You know, I have tried being polite and civil with you. And for a while, I thought it might have been making a difference. I'm honestly rather disappointed that I was wrong. I was hoping you'd get your head screwed on straight, but it seems it isn't going to happen. So instead of sugar-coating things any further, I'm just going to be brutally honest with you from here on out.

You are a delusional shell of a woman whose fanaticism to the cause of a fallen, undeserving idol has left you an utterly worthless, empty husk whose cowardice allows her to do nothing but spew words on the IGS in some scrabbling attempt to cling to the dying era of Tibus Heth. Your continued mewling in his name marks you as little more than a disgrace to your State, your militia, and your uniform.

If Heth were to come back and say something that you disagreed with, I wonder - would you call him a brainwashed Gallentean bootlicker? Or, since it's now public knowledge that you received a life-saving blood transfusion from a Gallente donor, would he call you out as tainted and unworthy to serve in his oh-so-grand plan?

Either scenario looks to be rather amusing.

Edit: By the way.

Diana Kim wrote:
Besides, you don't have an authority for such suggestion for me, and I thank the Maker and all the winds that you and peoples like you will never have an authority over me.

She might not.

I do.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#47 - 2013-08-12 18:26:47 UTC
Steffanie Saissore wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

I never hide myself, and you can easily browse my combat record.
Last time you asked, it was a participation in a wicked gallentean show to boost your own self-importance, or whatever you gallenteans do with shows like this.
But as I have said, I don't hide. You can easily find me in space, killing your kind, or, if you feel not competent enough to face me in space, you can always find me in my quarters in station.

I publicly challenged you, but then again, I'm not surprised by either the response you chose then or continue to choose now. I even asked you to name the time and place, but you couldn't even do that.

There was no show, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about there.

Look, you was all like "so everyone can come and see". I know what you gallenteans mean! I would expect lots of projectors and cameras shining on your face.

And now you are inviting me to visit you in your personal quarters in station? And you decry the Federation for being decadent? Oh, I'm sure you're waiting there with a blaster at the ready, waiting for some Gallente to step in so you can blast them to pieces. Funny though, you fail to mention the location of the station you are in.

Decadent? What is wrong with inviting peoples in quarters, eh? I have invited a lot of peoples.
But I didn't invite you.
I just told you where you can find me.
Oh, and for this poor gallentean, who can't use agents' locator service, I will tell, it is Ichoriya system, Caldari Navy Logistic Support station. Wasn't really hard to find, eh? Want to buy a map of station with color icons for children?

Can't guarantee, I will stay here for long, so, I am afraid, you will have to learn to use locator service... someday.

However, as with all other conversations, this will go nowhere. I've stated my terms in a previous thread, you treated it like some kind of joke and brushed it aside so I see no more point to even trying. I would consider labeling you a rabid dog, but that wouldn't be fair to all the rabid dogs in New Eden.

Of course it is a freaking joke. I am not participating in any of your stupid gallentean shows.

And it occurs to me now why you seem to favor only eating ration packs...the blandness is likely the only thing that can stay down in what must be a very caustic stomach given the amount of vitriol and hate you seem to to spew on a daily basis.

Hello, another gallentean person!

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#48 - 2013-08-12 18:31:20 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

Ha ha.

Kim.
So you can go right **** yourself with your blaster. I started off polite, even respectful to you when I first met you. Three months of your bull**** has been far too kind on my part. I am tired of you and your petty hate. Since there is next to nothing I can do about it, I will just have to find a way to block you.

Also please find the way for the whole Federation block me.
And for me to block them.
I don't want to see them.
I don't want to hear them.

Go home and stay there, silent and fast.

Repentence Tyrathlion
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#49 - 2013-08-12 18:52:12 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Ha ha.

Kim.

Also please find the way for the whole Federation block me.
And for me to block them.
I don't want to see them.
I don't want to hear them.

Go home and stay there, silent and fast.

Y'know, the easiest way to not see or hear any Gallenteans is to go sit in your quarters and stay there. Forever. And stop reading IGS. Just saying.
Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#50 - 2013-08-12 18:52:42 UTC
If only...

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#51 - 2013-08-12 20:55:03 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:
I did. And none of them started slinging words at you until after you'd fired the first shot at them or their kirjuun.

Incorrect. You have already shown incompetence in providing evidences, of course you would prefer to just throw insults now. That's what usually gallentes do.

Morwen Lagann wrote:
An eye for an eye will leave the world blind, yes, but that makes their response warranted, not your first shot, or your subsequent rounds of vitriol.

I would prefer to going for the heart instead, but what would you do if they hide behind neocom, eh?...
At least when I was in Academy, i could poke loudmouths. But what I can do here?... it annoys me.
And their response are not warranted. As I said, I would never attack whomever doesn't deserve it.

Morwen Lagann wrote:

You constantly spout racist and bigoted rhetoric on these forums and on fluid router channels. Whenever someone challenges you, instead of actually addressing their argument, you simply claim they are tainted by the Federation and then go off onto an incoherent rant that has no basis in any reality except the fantasy in your own head. And then, you typically follow these rants up with some variation of "and this is why the Federation must be destroyed". Like a broken record, over and over. It's never any different.

Some things are arguments, and I address them.
Others - are just delusions, ridiculous lies, insults, and other form of useless miscommunications, that I would rather not waste my time on. And it is not my fault, that majority of them goes from either Federation citizens or gallente supporters.

Morwen Lagann wrote:

It doesn't matter who challenges your views - you not only hurl abuse at anyone not of the State, you hurl it at fellow State citizens, even stooping so low as to openly and brazenly attack them in space, just for disagreeing with you. That you failed miserably despite out-gunning them and having the upper-hand on the EWAR front just makes it sadder - and casts a serious shadow of doubt over any claims you make of anyone else being "incompetent".

Bullshit. I never attacked anyone for just disagreeing with me. But, meh, what can I say - gallentean lies again. I guess you expected such reply, no?
Well, really, I do not plan to prove you that I haven't done what I haven't done. This is plainly stupid and ridiculous.

Morwen Lagann wrote:

You know, I have tried being polite and civil with you.

Gah! Like gallenteans could wear this mask forever!

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#52 - 2013-08-12 20:59:40 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:

You are a delusional shell of a woman whose fanaticism to the cause of a fallen, undeserving idol has left you an utterly worthless, empty husk whose cowardice allows her to do nothing but spew words on the IGS in some scrabbling attempt to cling to the dying era of Tibus Heth. Your continued mewling in his name marks you as little more than a disgrace to your State, your militia, and your uniform.

What a bunch of gallentean-driven bullshit. Really. This is simply so wrong and incorrect, but it has a good part as well: it properly depicts you as a gallentean speaker!

Morwen Lagann wrote:

If Heth were to come back and say something that you disagreed with, I wonder - would you call him a brainwashed Gallentean bootlicker? Or, since it's now public knowledge that you received a life-saving blood transfusion from a Gallente donor, would he call you out as tainted and unworthy to serve in his oh-so-grand plan?

Look, gallentean Lagann, I don't call anyone as gallentean or its bootlicker or whatever, if I just disagree with someone. And, believe me, I have not a single drop of gallentean blood in me. But I bet gallentean propaganda simply cloud your reasoning... if you had any.

Morwen Lagann wrote:

Diana Kim wrote:
Besides, you don't have an authority for such suggestion for me, and I thank the Maker and all the winds that you and peoples like you will never have an authority over me.

She might not.

I do.

Deluded gallentean... good luck facing me and trying to give an order.
It would be... glorious

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#53 - 2013-08-12 21:02:24 UTC
Repentence Tyrathlion wrote:

Y'know, the easiest way to not see or hear any Gallenteans is to go sit in your quarters and stay there. Forever. And stop reading IGS. Just saying.

IGS is a nice source to calculate out traitors, spies and simple gallentean supporters.
And I have a bit different idea about how to not see or hear any gallentean or their supporters.
But I bet, you won't like it, Puppy!

Repentence Tyrathlion
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#54 - 2013-08-12 21:06:22 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

IGS is a nice source to calculate out traitors, spies and simple gallentean supporters.
And I have a bit different idea about how to not see or hear any gallentean or their supporters.
But I bet, you won't like it, Puppy!

What, destroy the Federation?

Hate to break it to you, but I'd shed no tears if that happened. The thing's more than a little broken. Moot point though, since it's not going to happen.
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
Stay Feral
#55 - 2013-08-12 21:19:03 UTC
Aha! Mirth upon mirth! She had a blood transfusion from a Gallentean donor? So she literally does have Gallentean blood in her veins.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#56 - 2013-08-12 21:23:49 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Aha! Mirth upon mirth! She had a blood transfusion from a Gallentean donor? So she literally does have Gallentean blood in her veins.

I said no.
Can't you read now?
If I had gallentean blood in my veins, I would kill myself instantly.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
Stay Feral
#57 - 2013-08-12 21:29:17 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

You were given a life-saving blood transfusion by a Gallentean donor. Ergo, you have Gallentean blood in your veins. This is a very simple chain of logic, which is why I find it unsurprising that you can't grasp it.

Best go kill yourself.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#58 - 2013-08-12 21:46:19 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

You were given a life-saving blood transfusion by a Gallentean donor. Ergo, you have Gallentean blood in your veins. This is a very simple chain of logic, which is why I find it unsurprising that you can't grasp it.

Best go kill yourself.

And now YOU tell me what blood *I* have?! You are so pathetic. Ignorant and pathetic.
Well, I possibly could make a blood test and show you results, but you would find a thousand more ideas about making lies and insults about me.
So, meh.

Repentence Tyrathlion
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#59 - 2013-08-12 22:02:31 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Best go kill yourself.

And now YOU tell me what blood *I* have?! You are so pathetic. Ignorant and pathetic.
Well, I possibly could make a blood test and show you results, but you would find a thousand more ideas about making lies and insults about me.
So, meh.

Or we could just get Ms Akahoshi to provide the original medical records.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#60 - 2013-08-12 22:10:08 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Best go kill yourself.

So, meh.

Or we could just get Ms Akahoshi to provide the original medical records.

Or you could become ignorant as well.

Oh, I am so sorry! You couldn't!
Because you are ignorant already.