These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[10K] Ten Thousand Years - Shinjiketo Alliance - Looking for Lowsec-ready PvP pilots.

Author
Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#1 - 2013-07-28 18:31:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Havohej
Ten Thousand Years
Shinjiketo

Who we are:
A growing handful of veteran PvPers who enjoy small-to-medium gang PvP, and though capable of large fleet warfare are not enthused by endless hours spent shooting at stationary targets or playing Eve in time dilation or slideshow modes. We like to roam low, null and w-space, camp the occasional gate, portal the occasional gang of Covert T3s, Recons and Bombers and have an all-around good time. While not 'super serious' CTA types like you're typical sov holding alliance, we've been moving a little bit away from the 'casual' approach so as to achieve the goals we've set for ourselves in the game. This makes us a little something in between hardcore and casual, and it seems to work for us so far.

Who we are (IC stuff):
10k was founded in the later part of YC114, based on a core of loyal baseliners and capsuleers from a distinct ethnic grouping of Achurans. They were originally inhabitants of Chukukaigan prefecture on Saisio 3, an economically depressed coastal town. After becoming a capsuleer Souchek Lehman, viewing them in effect as his extended family, hired and uplifted virtually everyone. They now assist the various capsuleers adopted into the fold by serving as crew, staff and bodyguards.

The first iteration of [10K] was as a R&D firm operating in the Kingdom. Working primarily for Khanid Innovation, the company soon found greater profits lay with finding and raiding hidden Blood Raider installations. A renewed focus on exploring and utilizing the resources gained led the pilots to find a less populated and more lucrative home.

Following suggestions by friendly Khanid officials, the decision was made to try the Bleak Lands. Though many of the details from that period are still classified it is known that [10K] flew alongside several regional pirate alliances for over a year and that, possibly due to inter-coalition conflict, the corporation left abruptly. Though details are again scarce it seems they moved their operations to a lower class wormhole for several months before appearing in the Placid region, and later Solitude.

[10K]'s internal organization remains a mystery. What information exists indicates an almost gang-like structure. Rumors suggest that the addition of notorious Thukker terrorist Enkil "Havohej" Akheteru (head of Clan Du'uma Fiisi and former CEO of Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics) to the mix has led to a more aggressively combative shift in [10K]'s (and by extension, Shinjiketo's) direction. Current reports indicate that Shinjiketo has established loose ties with the Intaki Syndicate and are competing with the Serpentis Corporation for control of a small section of space in Solitude.

Where we are located:
The Elerelle constellation of Solitude.

What we offer:

• Small-gang PvP (Tech 3 gangs, Recons, Black Ops, HACs, Battlecruisers, and the occasional battleships for when somebody just doesn't get it).
  • TS3
  • Active alliance in both US and EU timezones
  • Simple logistics by way of carriers and jump freighter
  • Lucrative exploration
  • Alliance has two Orcas and will soon be planting a tower in which we'll almost always have one offering boosts for those with mining alts
  • Easily defensible home system in Solitude lowsec
  • Veteran advice on PvP fits and tactics for those lacking the know-how to use their characters' skills to best effect
  • Alliance forums and killboard

How we do that RP thing:
Shinjiketo's RP is mainly done through our actions, what we decide to do with our characters in space. Some of us occasionally chat in the Summit or other RP channels, but you don't see us in bar RP (there's no rule against it, it's just not generally our 'thing'). You, however, are welcome to play as you like and have as much immersion as you desire. Corp and Alliance chat are held to be OOC channels for the benefit of the members who don't participate in RP at all, but we've set up a public IC channel for our members' use: Hollow Coast

Who you are:
[10K] is looking for players who fit at least most of the following criteria:

• You can fit Tech 2 kit in your mids and lows in the very least; we'd like T2 Frig/Cruiser pilots, but we're willing to work with you on your way toward our desired hulls/doctrine fits.
  • Mature
  • Intelligent
  • PvP-Savvy
  • If not Savvy, then at least PvP-Interested
  • 15M SP in combat focused skills
  • Active (As in, logging in more than once a week... twice a week is okay :p)
  • You have a working headset w/microphone for gang PvP purposes
  • Not an Alt (You can bring your alts with you, but we will not be a parking spot for anyone's "I wanna explore Syndicate RP" alt)
  • You're comfortable with playing the villain... Shinjiketo aren't the Bad Guys. We're just not the Good Guys. At all.
  • You're willing to provide a limited API key upon request for security purposes. (we haven't needed to ask for this yet, but I'm sure someone will make us do so eventually)
  • A motivated self-starter - Should you log in at a time when there's no fleet running for PvP, exploration or other activities, you can find something to entertain yourself with, or even better, start something up with the corp/alliance yourself!
  • You're not an *******. We've got players from around the world, so there're a lot of personalities involved here. None of us are assholes. We need you not to be one either :)

For OOC contact join "SHIN-Public"
For IC contact join "Hollow Coast"
Recruitment Contact: Havohej

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Kenitan
Spaced Cadets
#2 - 2013-07-28 20:12:41 UTC
Great alliance to be in :)
Roime
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#3 - 2013-07-29 06:27:26 UTC
Re-invent your EVE!

Goran Konjich
Krompany
#4 - 2013-07-29 08:52:48 UTC
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.

In [10K] you can sleep when you're dead. :-)

I'm a diplomat. Sometimes i throw 425mm wide briefcases at enemy. Such is EVE.

Souchek Lehman
Doomheim
#5 - 2013-07-29 22:54:41 UTC
This is where I have made my home. 10K for life.
Come fly with us.

TEN THOUSAND YEARS - Recruiting chill dudes for exploration! In game channel - 10k lounge

Roime
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#6 - 2013-07-30 11:39:47 UTC
PVP with a motive <3

Goran Konjich
Krompany
#7 - 2013-07-30 12:27:38 UTC
Karaoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.

[10K] fortunately has no karaoke but we can orchestrate thing ... or two.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#8 - 2013-07-31 15:55:47 UTC
It's all a game of this or that; now versus then. "Better off" against "worse for wear."
When the blasters start screaming, the autocannons start smoking and the lasers brighten the ether around your ship, which will you be?

You'd be better off with us.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Goran Konjich
Krompany
#9 - 2013-08-01 10:15:46 UTC
Pearls melt in vinegar.

So do our enemies.

Goran Konjich
Krompany
#10 - 2013-08-02 09:48:03 UTC
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."

Thats why our enemies refuse to engage on that date ... and day...whateva.

Souchek Lehman
Doomheim
#11 - 2013-08-02 15:50:57 UTC
Looking for people interested in trying something different!

TEN THOUSAND YEARS - Recruiting chill dudes for exploration! In game channel - 10k lounge

Horza Da'Neub
Zen Gaming
Ligma Grindset
#12 - 2013-08-03 10:25:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Horza Da'Neub
sorry wrong thread ... but maybe you coul'd use a bump Cool
Goran Konjich
Krompany
#13 - 2013-08-04 10:48:35 UTC
Men can be allergic to their own semen.

Ummm ...yea tested only in 10K

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#14 - 2013-08-06 13:39:00 UTC
This one time, in Ratillose, one of our pilots get in on a Retriever kill.. with a Procurer.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Roime
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#15 - 2013-08-08 11:44:19 UTC
Gangs out pretty much every night. If not, Solitude is great for solo and ofc exploration.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#16 - 2013-08-08 12:26:01 UTC
When's the last time you logged in and asked if there was a fleet up, or anything going on, only to be greeted with silence on Corp and Alliance chat - despite there being a dozen people online?

Sucks, don't it?

We (almost) never have that problem. With a few more good pilots (like you!) I could drop the 'almost' from that statement.

What are you waiting for?

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Souchek Lehman
Doomheim
#17 - 2013-08-09 12:11:02 UTC
Get out of highsec and see the cluster!

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#18 - 2013-08-18 15:20:19 UTC
Looking for AF, Inty, HAC, Recon and T3 pilots. Covert Cyno pilots to the front of the line!

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#19 - 2013-08-19 13:31:07 UTC
Moar logi?

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#20 - 2013-08-31 14:21:44 UTC
Join up and help convince Mihnea of the virtue of heavy tackle. Especially interested in players with small-gang and/or BLOPs FCing experience.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

12Next page