These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

45 mil SP combat pilot looking for new corp

Author
Grok Barbarian
Space DOGES
#1 - 2013-08-05 19:34:25 UTC
Took a 6 month hiatus and found out the corp that I've been with pretty much my entire eve career has dwindled down to a few members. Figured this would be the time to try something or somewhere new.

What I offer:

-- 45 mil sp pilot with most skills in combat

-- null sec experience

-- Good small gang pvp experience

-- mild experience FC-ing small gangs (about 2-3 times a week for about 2-3 months before I took a break from Eve)

-- will be EU TZ based as of August 9th (I am currently US TZ bsed)

What I'm looking for:

-- Firstly, I need a corp that values RL over Eve, I will have a job and classes at the same time, so I might have a few hours to dedicate a week, but not much more than that.

-- I'm preferentially looking for something in null sec space, but if your corp has something interesting going on regardless of where it is, I'd consider it too.

I'm posting on an alt, so I can't be contacted via in game methods, otherwise, I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)
Darius Onok
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-08-05 19:41:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Darius Onok
Hey Grok,

Give us a look. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=265467&find=unread

We are a new corp looking for recruits and we intend to do a lot of small gang PVP. The corp itself is small but we are teamed up with an alliance that does have 0.0 sec space and we will be looking to grow and expand both within the alliance and outside it. We are also pretty laid back and casual and we know RL comes first. We set up small gang roams when we have the people for it and when we don't we like to have fun doing some exploration runs for some fast isk.

If you want more info please contact me via Evemail or my bro Jutlah Onok, Ceo of Quod Perierat
Sawyar Katelo
Kladdkaka Incorporated
#3 - 2013-08-05 19:53:51 UTC
Hello there!

Terra Incognita is currently looking for new PvP pilots for fleets and gangs.
We are flying with Insidious Empire in Impass, we got fleets and ops almost daily :)
Here is our forum post: here.
Fetch me a mail ingame or convo me if I'm online!

Sawyar Katelo
Europe Timezone Recruiter
Terra Incognita
Shadowstorm77
Fixers Corporation
Pillars of Liberty
#4 - 2013-08-05 21:37:39 UTC
Hey,

Give Us a look.

THE LOST SHADOWS - Recruiting EU and US PVP/PVE Pilots

The Lost Shadows are a close knit group of mature players with average in mid 30's. We are looking for active players but understand real life takes priority and eve is just a game.

We are looking for like minded players in UK/EU and US timezones, for high sec and low sec fun. There are daily alliance roams (small gang, gate camp, black ops etc)

We offer experienced leadership, few rules and less politics and no bullshit.

What we do:

PVP - wars and small gang roams.
PVE - Your game, you play the way you want.

NO RULES on piracy, although we encourage a sec status above -2 for war decs.

We are looking for:

Active Mature pilots (over 21's only).
UK timezone and West Coast US
Must want to participate in corp activities.
Team players (on voice is a neccessity during war time and PVP).
Minimium of 2 mil Skill points.

FULL API on Application

PM for more information.

satans lovechild
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2013-08-05 22:36:52 UTC
DARKFIRE UNLIMITED is a member of the CULT OR WAR Alliance.

We are part of the NULLI Coalition and are fighting, constantly, alongside our partners.

We are looking for pilots with strong, proven, PvP experience, to bolster our ranks as we continue to expand. You must be self sufficient and a regular player.

We are also looking for "wannabe" PvP pilots, who have the skill points but want to gain the combat experience. Full training and support offered to assist your path to the big fights.

What we offer:
☼ Experienced, active players, US, UK, EU Timezones
☼ Daily PVP Ops: corp and alliance fleets, capable FCs
☼ Support: Ships, advice, training, dedicated logistics
☼ Insurance based ship replacement scheme, reward scheme for active pvpers
☼ Alliance comms, forums and killboards
☼ Corp & Alliance logistics; JF, carrier and Rorq/Orca pilots
☼ Opportunities for advancement within the Corp / Null Security Space Held

What we want:
☼ Active players, all timezones
☼ Sense of humour
☼ Able to log on to Vent/TS
☼ Willing to participate in Corp & Alliance ops
☼ NBSI (Not Blue Shoot It) policy everywhere

Full API required

To apply
Public Channel : Darkfire Public
Sollis Vynneve
Destructive Silence
#6 - 2013-08-05 23:14:31 UTC
Tek Stalker
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#7 - 2013-08-06 05:13:09 UTC
Rapid Withdrawal is a corporation built for veteran players by veteran players. We are looking for mature drama free members. The corporation is based on the word cooperation. If you have been a member of a mega dictator corporation and didn't care for it give us a try. We are looking to build a corporation from the ground up that provides a good gaming atmosphere. A place we can set goals and achieve them together.

Right now we are focused on Faction Warfare, and Missions. Once we build a solid foundation. We will branch out into other aspects of the game.

If you’re a new player! Please don’t read this and think about not applying. We will be accepting new players to the game in limited numbers. We are looking for players that are switched on and able to learn the game at a rapid pace. We look forward to hearing from you!

Tek Stalker
Rapid Withdrawal
We Specialize In Pulling Out
Mr Majestic
Windrammers
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2013-08-06 10:46:21 UTC
Hey,

I would like to introduce my corporation: nul-li-fy. we're in a fantastic non-pet/renter alliance (Nulli Secunda) and we hold our own space.

We have 90% killboard efficiently if you care about such things and we are topping the aliiance killboard consistently.

We have a great ship replacement program, fantastic space to rat in and some various services like: daily courier service to help you get moved in, capital deliveries and capital build program.

At the moment we're looking for like-minded combat pilots to come join the fun. Expect quality FCing, several ops/roams per day, hundreds of killmails and friendly people to play the game with again.

Check out our killboard here: http://please.dontpod.me and our forums here: http://forum.dontpod.me/

Alliance killboard stats: http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_ext_id=1463354890

If you're interested or just want some more info come have a chat via the ingame channel 'NUL-L'.

Looking forward to flying with you.

Mr Majestic,
NUL-L CEO.
Glasgow Dunlop
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2013-08-06 11:46:39 UTC
hey 'grok' ,

as you can see im not one of the copy and paste brigade, we will be opening up recruitment shortly and would ask you to put us on your list of considering corps.

Currently living in low sec, looking at expanding into WH's , and looking to bring more guys on in the EU tmz.

Anything else hit me up.

@glasgowdunlop #tweetfleet

TDSIN Director : Join 'TDSIN pub' for more info, Join today!

Glasgow EVE Meets Organiser

Thor Skylar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2013-08-06 11:57:28 UTC
Hey Grok - please see our full recruitment post details https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=233518&find=unread

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a top line corporation operating out of nullsec. If you take a look at http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Norse%27Storm+Battle+Group you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 40-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
Arrow PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
Arrow Nullsec Corporation located in Tribute Region
Arrow Capital Programs
Arrow Ship replacement programs
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Ore buyback programs
Arrow Mining 24/7
Arrow PvE

Thor Skylar
NS-BG, CEO
Chief Executive Officer
Founding Member of NS-BG
INGAME CHANNEL: NSBG.PUBLIC
Killboard:Link
Recruitment Video:Link
Storm Thara
Flux Divinity
#11 - 2013-08-06 13:09:33 UTC
EoL is an active wh corp with activity across all timezones, currently based out of a c4, with very experienced leaders and FCs. We are currently looking for more EU and AU and high skill US players to boost our numbers and make movement to a c5 wh possible. We go hunting every night looking for somebody to prey upon and if that fails to turn up targets do some sites to add to the rain day fund for future pvp.

If this sounds interesting to you our recruitment thread is EoL Recruitment

OR join us in game at "The End-of-LIne-Club".
PACO TIME
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-08-06 13:38:30 UTC
Knights of the Posing Meat [FETID]

About us:
We are are small PvP corporation, who enjoy nothing more than reducing our foes to spacedust. You could say that we are often out manned, but never out gunned. We don't intimidate easily and often go up against fleets much larger than our own, with the odds against us; and more than often we come out on top.

Our main profession in eve is PvP and we mainly fly armor fitted t1 cruisers, strategic cruisers, t3 BCs and capitals.

We are currently based in the Great Wildlands region and will be for the foreseeable future.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3244636#post3244636

For more information on what we do or what we are looking for, please don't hesitate to send me a mail in-game.
Jade III
Sebiestor Tribe
#13 - 2013-08-06 13:57:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Jade III
Hi there Grok,

Wolf Star Enterprises would love to have you! We think that you would be a great asset to the corp. :)

We offer:

Ship reimbursement program
Pilots that are willing to mine or PVP with you when asked
Small PVP gangs
Awesome PVP fittings
A quiet space in Derelik, where you can mine and PVP in low sec everyday
A close spot to Rens (10 jumps)
Mature and friendly pilots
Level 4 mission runs

We are located in Akeva, Derelik System which is high sec, but we go out into low sec almost every day. Our timezones are 23:00-4:00 in the American/UK timezones. We also value real life, and that ALWAYS comes up first in our corp. Please, evemail me if you are interested.

My adventure blog: http://lonewolfadventures.wordpress.com/

Grok Barbarian
Space DOGES
#14 - 2013-08-06 14:19:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Grok Barbarian
I've contacted those I'm interested in. Thanks everyone for all the replies so far Smile
Donny Osmond
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2013-08-06 15:48:46 UTC
Shamless Plug!!

Check out our little forum post and videos!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=223515&find=unread
Klyten
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2013-08-06 18:07:41 UTC
Hi Dude

Appreciate you are probably inundated with people trying to recruit you, but in case you've not found 'home' yet, thought I'd tell you a bit about us.

I represent a small (but growing) group of 'technically mature' veteran players (from 2004-2010) and some newer guys we've picked up from other MMOs since last playing EVE.
We returned to EVE a couple of months ago and busy hitting up the neutrals in Curse - racking up some nice kills on a daily basis too :)

Convo me if interested - be good to have more veterans join in the fun!

Klyten
Sirus Griffing
State War Academy
Caldari State
#17 - 2013-08-07 00:39:29 UTC
Hello,

We are a PVP focused corp currently in Why So Serious (N3) coalition. We conduct small scale gangs as well as alliance warfare. We are currently fighting in the fountain war against the CFC. We are a laid back alliance and a real close knit group of people. To maintain this small family atmoshphere we recruit rarley and have some requirements to make sure you fit in.

Activity: We do activly remove inactive players. Unlike some corps that have 100 people on the books and 10 are active, I remove players who disappear.

TS3: We require you to be on TS3. This is important becuase we are looking for friends we like to fly with not random people to fill numbers.

10M SPs- We require you to fill basic spots in fleets. If you are new to PVP that is fine and we can help, but we fill 10M SPs is the minimum we can take for a pilot to be effective.

Maturity- This is a big one. We need people to be mature on TS3 and in our corp. We do not accept Racism, Sexism or any other ism. While you may here a dirty joke or two on TS we do not approve of any hate speech.

I hope our corp interest you. If it does go ahead and apply. If you would like to speak to us, you can contact us in game in the MPCT- Recruit channel or email Veroxx and myself.

When applying please provide an account wide full API. Thank you.

-Sirus Griffing
http://evewho.com/corp/Impact+Theory
http://www.why-so.com/kb/index.php/kill_related/16163/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbauTsYjJQg
Morrin Joe
Infinitech
#18 - 2013-08-07 08:44:17 UTC
Hello - Let me tell you a bit about us :)

We are NOT looking for the following:]

1) Non fun pilots (Cause well...that sucks for everyone)

2) Pilots who refuse to use team speak during optional Ops (Because that is lame)

3) Pilots that are meanies (Mean people suck)

4) Pilots that view EVE as a second job ( This should be obvious)

5) Pilots that are NOT fun (did I mention that?)

6) Pilots that are awoxers (I have a list and am willing to share)

7) Pilots who would not enjoy our entertaining local chat ( I DO give out baked goods to the neighbors and I also admit I WILL ask them to kill the strangers)

8) Pilots that do not like baked goods mentioned in the *FUN* aspect! (Did I mention we are not like the rest of the corps?)

9) Pilots that are shy ( How can you have fun if you are shy?)

10) Pilots that insist on a PG13 Corp (That is NOT us)

11) Pilots who are goon friendly (We are NOT goon friendly.....yuk)

That being said....If you do NOT fall into the above list you *might* get into our corp!

What we DO have to offer!

1) We DO like to have fun! ( This is a game afterall and it is SUPPOSED to be fun)

2) We DO have a dedicated Training Coordinator (He know lots of stuff!)

3) We DO accept pilots with at least 10,000 SP (See above: re: Training Coordinator)

4) We DO have a sweet spot in 0.2 space close to high sec and null. (Newer pilots can be in our office in High Sec while training)

5) We ARE a 2006 Corporation (That means we have secret stuff)

6) We DO send out a weekly Newsletter, have a website and forums (Cause we like to be informed)

7) We DO have an Industry Section that is growing rapidly (Cause we like to have lots of stuff)

8) We DO have a Black Ops Squad ( ----------nothing to say here as this is a secret---------)

9) We DO like to mega mine ( um um yeah..moving on)

10) We DO have MANY OLD Pilots that know and have stuff ( More secret stuff with this....shhhh)

11) We DO have some wonderful friends ( Need to know basis on this one)

12) We DO have scheduled Ops (But that schedule is a secret)

13) We DO like to PvP (This is EVE afterall)

14) We DO have more stuff that makes us who we are - however I am not allowed to say in the forums (I do not like to get into trouble)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Basically....

1) If you are a returning pilot we have a spot for you

2) If you are a New Pilot we can train you but you must have 10,000 skill points (we can talk about this)

3) If you are in a boring corp and want fun then we are it

Please feel free to convo me in game (Disclaimer: If you are an older toon I will have you speak to one of our many older pilots as I won't be able to answer your questions...just saying)

Feel free to join our public channel: Infinitech Public (WARNING: I admit some do come for the cookies and pie and general baked dessert of the day)

Morrin Joe (Who IS nice and sweet and WAS innocent until joining this corp, sigh)

DISCLAIMER: Morrin Joe is a male truck driver from Detroit who has a full beard, weighs 369 pounds and has big tits!

PS: Cookies anyone?  

Grok Barbarian
Space DOGES
#19 - 2013-08-07 08:53:24 UTC
Found a new Corp, thanks everyone!
Trysian
Eden Dominion Coalition
Scary Wormhole People
#20 - 2013-08-07 22:51:14 UTC
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.

CA3 Recruitment is: Open
Please join chat channel: CA3 Recruitment

Celestial Armag3ddon is a mixed (mostly pvp) corporation that operates out of null sec space with Tribal Band Alliance. We are openly recruiting active and dedicated players of all skill levels who are interested in low sec and 0.0 space.

-Recruitment Requirements-
-FULL API Key. (main and alt accounts)
-7 Million SP preferred.
-Actively participates in fleets.
-30 Day new member trial period.
-Able to use TS3 and Mumble.

-What we offer-
Comms
PVE/PVP oppurtunities
Good industrial Potential as of now
A good bunch of people
Safe Places (POS)
Warfare
Black ops
Capitals

CONTACT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS

Dre Cypress
Enigmae
Trysian

[URL=http://www.bannerfans.com][IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8240/fxso.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

12Next page