These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Unrated complex rated complexes andrelic site rewards nerfed?

Author
Geromand
Ajax holdings
#1 - 2013-08-04 18:48:11 UTC
Does it seem to me or did ccp make update by nerfing the rewardswithout telling to the community, beacuse last 2 weeks sits ive ran ive goten much less t2 2 run bpc or t1 bpc plus much less deadspace loot, only overseers been droping last 10 sits i ran in 0 sec.Question
Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
The Whale Hunters Association
#2 - 2013-08-04 19:00:17 UTC
Geromand wrote:
Does it seem to me or did ccp make update by nerfing the rewardswithout telling to the community, beacuse last 2 weeks sits ive ran ive goten much less t2 2 run bpc or t1 bpc plus much less deadspace loot, only overseers been droping last 10 sits i ran in 0 sec.Question

random is random is random is random
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#3 - 2013-08-05 01:11:32 UTC
My income is up; your income is down. Thus, not only did CCP not nerf things, they actually tweaked them to favor certain power blocks!

That has to be it.

(Seriously, keep plugging. I'd be shocked if it didn't even out. And I'm serious about my two week income being way up from normal.)
Rengerel en Distel
#4 - 2013-08-05 02:18:06 UTC
Zhilia Mann wrote:
My income is up; your income is down. Thus, not only did CCP not nerf things, they actually tweaked them to favor certain power blocks!

That has to be it.

(Seriously, keep plugging. I'd be shocked if it didn't even out. And I'm serious about my two week income being way up from normal.)

I think that proves that CCP favors female avatars. That, or the whole random thing, one of the two.

With the increase in shiptoasting, the Report timer needs to be shortened.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#5 - 2013-08-05 04:18:52 UTC
I really wish CCP would sticky a post saying "No, we haven't nerfed your income or anything, It's always been random and it's STILL random".
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-08-05 23:48:20 UTC
If you compare the loot drops from a few to 5 years ago to how it is now, then the answer is yes.

Has it been done recently? That answer is probably yes.

Will it be done some more in the future? That answer is most definitely yes.

DMC
Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#7 - 2013-08-06 00:05:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Tauranon
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
If you compare the loot drops from a few to 5 years ago to how it is now, then the answer is yes.

DMC

In 2009, the first 3 or 4 deds I found, didn't pay out. ie random was always random. I didn't even get hooked on k-space exploration until much later when a watch dropped bpc, implant, faction item and escalated.

Also there wasn't any unrateds 5 years ago, they got introduced 4 years ago.
Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
The Whale Hunters Association
#8 - 2013-08-06 11:53:51 UTC
Tauranon wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

DMC

In 2009, the first 3 or 4 deds I found, didn't pay out. ie random was always random. I didn't even get hooked on k-space exploration until much later when a watch dropped bpc, implant, faction item and escalated.

Also there wasn't any unrateds 5 years ago, they got introduced 4 years ago.

unrated sites are from 2006, ded sites are even older from 2004.
XXSketchxx
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#9 - 2013-08-06 17:17:58 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

Naturally you have some relevant data, evidence, dev posts, or other information to back this claim. I'll just assume you plan on posting again when you have it all collected.

Quote:

Getting pessimistic in our old age darling?

Quote:
DMC

Thanks for clearing that one up buddy.

ES
Mnemosyne Gloob
#10 - 2013-08-08 03:52:11 UTC
Hm. I did one thingybit todaly and it gave me one whatchaknow, also that entry in the wheredoigo. Thats a 100 freaking percent man! Nevermind that yesterday i did another thingybit and i got no whatchaknow and nowheretogo. I think the whole lot has been nerfed!
SFM Hobb3s
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-08-08 21:41:56 UTC
Like, jetpacks and stuff.