These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Player Gather - Belgrade, Serbia - August 8th, 2013

First post
Author
Zivojin Misic
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2013-06-28 21:48:59 UTC
Count me in jebiga!
Poison Alice
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2013-06-29 10:41:22 UTC
this is going to be beyond epic! Cool
Preki
#43 - 2013-07-01 15:46:35 UTC
+1, count me in Smile

See you in Belgrade guys Big smile
MMarlon
Invictus Origin
#44 - 2013-07-03 03:08:34 UTC
+1
Vidimo se bando! Gde se pije, tamo je dobro.
Zivojin Misic
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2013-07-03 10:14:49 UTC
Since this is official, it should be written in our official cyrilic letters, so I took liberty to make it in that form for you. (Proactive criticizm).

Српски:
Овог Августа ЦЦП долазу у Србију!

Организација скупа развојног тима и играча је велика ствар, и желимо да стекнемо утисак колико ће играча доћи, како бисмо изабрали праву локацију за окупљање.

Молимо вас, резервишите ваше присуство ако планирате да се састанете са нама, а ми ћемо ажурирати информације поводом локације и тачног времена ускоро. Планирамо да резервишемо позицију у центру града са доста пива за све вас, ЕВЕ и ДУСТ 514 играче да уживате.

Развојни тим кој ће бити присутан се састоји од:
CCP Soundwave - Senior Lead Game Designer
CCP Frame - DUST 514 Community Representative
CCP Bettik - Senior Content Designer
CCP Konflikt - Associate QA Engineer
CCP Frellicus - Software Engineer
CCP Dolan - EVE Online Community Representative

Thank you CCP for this wonderful plan to make gathering in Serbia. I can guarantee you that you will like Serbia, and Belgrade too.
Anami Sensi
TriNitroTinol
#46 - 2013-07-03 18:29:14 UTC
Zivojin Misic wrote:
Since this is official, it should be written in our official cyrilic letters, so I took liberty to make it in that form for you. (Proactive criticizm).

Српски:

Организација скупа развојног тима и играча је велика ствар, и желимо да стекнемо утисак колико ће играча доћи, како бисмо изабрали праву локацију за окупљање.

Молимо вас, резервишите ваше присуство ако планирате да се састанете са нама, а ми ћемо ажурирати информације поводом локације и тачног времена ускоро. Планирамо да резервишемо позицију у центру града са доста пива за све вас, ЕВЕ и ДУСТ 514 играче да уживате.

Thank you CCP for this wonderful plan to make gathering in Serbia. I can guarantee you that you will like Serbia, and Belgrade too.

Dragi nas Zivojine,

na ovaj dogadjaj ce doci ljudi iz regiona, BiH, Hrvatske, tako da cirilica nije odgovarajuca za poruku na srpskom. Stoga, tvoj post nije prikladan i mislim da ga mozes slobodno ukloniti.

To non-serbians:

Our dear Zivojin,

there will be people from region, BiH and Croatia, visiting this event, so announcing it in Cyrillic is not appropriate. Therefore, I believe that your post is not suitable, and should be removed.
Zivojin Misic
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2013-07-04 11:13:44 UTC
Anami Sensi wrote:
there will be people from region, BiH and Croatia, visiting this event, so announcing it in Cyrillic is not appropriate. Therefore, I believe that your post is not suitable, and should be removed.

Thank you very much, some of my friends will come too, and I will most certainly NOT delete my transliteration. I am very sorry if you find cyrilic letters "not appropriate", but I am not. Please do not send me ingame mails, or I will have to report you for hate speech against my culture. Keep in mind that entering the territory of Serbia, you should respect our right to have any document written in both cyrilic and latin, and that if you need to, you can have it translated to languages of national minorities. I myself can only translate to two more languages Slovak and Russian.

In my province of Vojvodina alone there are 25 national minorities, and wherever possible, they have official documents, schools and government institutions in their own language, and I have NEVER heard anyone be this rude toward official letters of Republic of Serbia like you. I will understand this post that you made as accidental outburst of hostility, but after reading this reply, I think that you should come to peace with the fact that there are people who like to have documents in their preferred letters and that tolerance is the only way.

Anami Sensi, take some time to think about what you wrote, and I do not expect any apologize from you, I just expect that you change in the spirit of mutual respect and tolerance. Tolerance toward nationalities, languages, writing style, religion, sexual orientation, and all the others diversities that make our Serbia what it is today.
Anami Sensi
TriNitroTinol
#48 - 2013-07-04 19:27:09 UTC
Zivojin Misic wrote:
Anami Sensi wrote:

Thank you very much, some of my friends will come too, and I will most certainly NOT delete my transliteration. I am very sorry if you find cyrilic letters "not appropriate", but I am not. Please do not send me ingame mails, or I will have to report you for hate speech against my culture. Keep in mind that entering the territory of Serbia, you should respect our right to have any document written in both cyrilic and latin, and that if you need to, you can have it translated to languages of national minorities. I myself can only translate to two more languages Slovak and Russian.

In my province of Vojvodina alone there are 25 national minorities, and wherever possible, they have official documents, schools and government institutions in their own language, and I have NEVER heard anyone be this rude toward official letters of Republic of Serbia like you. I will understand this post that you made as accidental outburst of hostility, but after reading this reply, I think that you should come to peace with the fact that there are people who like to have documents in their preferred letters and that tolerance is the only way.

Anami Sensi, take some time to think about what you wrote, and I do not expect any apologize from you, I just expect that you change in the spirit of mutual respect and tolerance. Tolerance toward nationalities, languages, writing style, religion, sexual orientation, and all the others diversities that make our Serbia what it is today.

Where do you think I am from?
Anami Sensi
TriNitroTinol
#49 - 2013-07-07 08:32:45 UTC
Yo Dolan, do you have approx numbers, how many will attend this fabulous event?
qRTA Over
Auto Prevoznik
#50 - 2013-07-07 10:58:31 UTC
Will be there \o/
Willie Horton
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#51 - 2013-07-09 16:31:19 UTC
Come one sold out !!!!??

CCP Player Gathering - Belgrade Sold Out // Aug 8, 2013 Free Sold Out
Sad
BarskiPatzow
Jazbina Pacova DOO
#52 - 2013-07-16 07:55:05 UTC
Anami Sensi wrote:
Zivojin Misic wrote:

Српски:

Dragi nas Zivojine,

na ovaj dogadjaj ce doci ljudi iz regiona, BiH, Hrvatske, tako da cirilica nije odgovarajuca za poruku na srpskom. Stoga, tvoj post nije prikladan i mislim da ga mozes slobodno ukloniti.

To non-serbians:

Our dear Zivojin,

For all foreigners there is an english translation ;) So, I agree with Zivojin :).
How do we reserve tickets? And how to pay for them if there is any left?
Zloco Crendraven
BALKAN EXPRESS
Shadow Cartel
#53 - 2013-07-19 09:30:50 UTC
Will there be EVR in Belgrade?

BALEX, bringing piracy on a whole new level.

Wriq Zen
Fatal and The rabbit
The G0dfathers
#54 - 2013-07-19 13:00:10 UTC
+1 to attend cya there guys.
dinotopija
Tr0pa de elite.
Fraternity.
#55 - 2013-07-20 11:08:22 UTC
Pozz svima ja imam w8ing kartu ,,neko ce da odustane :P.Da nije malo sto su pustili karata?Ima nas ovde mnogo vise nego sto oni misle zar ne?Lol
Anami Sensi
TriNitroTinol
#56 - 2013-07-20 17:22:14 UTC
So, CCP, what about location?
aten ra
Perkone
Caldari State
#57 - 2013-07-27 12:18:22 UTC  |  Edited by: aten ra
Anami Sensi wrote:
Zivojin Misic wrote:

Српски:

Dragi nas Zivojine,

To non-serbians:

Our dear Zivojin,

I´m from Bosnia but i´m O.K with that, that Zivojim transcripted into cyrillic, after we all learned it once and we respect eachother it is not unappropriate at all, looking forvard to see you all in Belgrade, still my Capital :P and btw, it would be nice to let us know soon where the location is to gather, some of us have 3hrs to drive :) Greetings from Tuzla
E Wan
The Positron
#58 - 2013-08-02 07:52:29 UTC
Less then a week and still no location?

Guys if you need help let us know.
Anami Sensi
TriNitroTinol
#59 - 2013-08-02 12:16:49 UTC
E Wan wrote:
Less then a week and still no location?

Guys if you need help let us know.

word! :)

we do know shitload of places around, just let us know )
Nimrodion
Xanthium Prime
#60 - 2013-08-03 11:06:28 UTC
Guys..you know, location? :)