These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

THE LACK OF REASONS TO RAGE AT CCP CANNOT CONTINUE!!

First post
Author
Raid'En
#41 - 2011-11-10 16:52:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Raid'En
was feeling like OP.
then i though about how to ruin this thread.
and now i see too much reasons to rage :/
Kumq uat
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2011-11-10 16:54:10 UTC
I am finding rage at the baby steps CCP is taking with blasters. Come join!
Unforgiven Storm
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2011-11-10 17:01:29 UTC
Joe SMASH wrote:
The forum rage as of late is at an all time low. In fact, most of the posts are positive and cheering CCP on in making long needed changes.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

CCP we are one of the angriest groups in gaming, and WE DEMAND SOMETHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT! Remind us that you are still the old CCP we know and love by ignoring FW for another 2 years or "accidentally" mucking up the POS fuel rollout on TQ causing all POSes across New Eden to go offline.

I find this lack of rage... disturbing.

Don't worry, after the winter expansion is released and Eve is down for 2 days, makes like 10 to 15 emergency reboots in the days after the release, half the features have bugs and do not work like intended and half your modules/ships/isk goes away and the logs show nothing, you will have something to be angry about.

Until then, relax, enjoy the blogs, videos and Dev posts on how Eve is going to change soon (tm).

Unforgiven Storm for CSM 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. (If I don't get in in the next 5 years I will quit trying) :-)

SilentSkills
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2011-11-10 17:10:37 UTC
Now we know who the real CCP trolls are
Generals4
#45 - 2011-11-10 17:12:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Generals4
Joe SMASH wrote:
[

I honestly couldn't care less about the NEX store as long as it stays vanity items. Who really cares about forking over PLEX for a damn skirt or boots? If I could fork over a PLEX for a ship skin with alliance/corp logos on it, I would be all for it. Vanity/fluff stuff on NEX store is actually good imo.

No insurance for CONCORD loss is a long time coming. Just because it will be a boost to ganking for profit (less competition) from the "ganker for lulz" people. Also, any insurance company IRL and in game would have closed that hole a long time ago. (again, imo).

Hey you wanted something to rage about i just gave you two typical reasons people use to rage.

I'm trying to help here

_-Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. _

Lucien Visteen
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2011-11-10 18:02:13 UTC
Chribbas Veldnaught will be without drones post-expansion day

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.

Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Already Replaced.
#47 - 2011-11-10 18:05:02 UTC
Just when you thought CCP couldn't possibly nerf anything else, they Nerf'd ANGER itself.

They'll nerf anything!
InVictus Kell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2011-11-10 18:11:51 UTC
i'm angry i have this one cowlick that won't stick in place, making my hair just a few folicules short of FAAAABulous and merely great instead.

i'm also angry the McRib will be going away soon, that is somehow CCP's fault i'm sure!
Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2011-11-10 18:18:05 UTC
I'm hopping mad about this: "caldari scientist's defection causes stir amongst sections of capsuleer community.
2011.07.11 16:00:49" Notice the date. You call that "Current News"? No The Scope service for four whole months. I'm petitioning for a refund.
Hungry Eyes
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#50 - 2011-11-10 18:19:38 UTC
i wouldnt rage about it yet, but CCP hasnt been doing anything even remotely useful to fix the hybrid/gallente issue. might be too soon.
Apollo Gabriel
Mercatoris
#51 - 2011-11-10 18:38:28 UTC
Joe SMASH wrote:
The forum rage as of late is at an all time low. In fact, most of the posts are positive and cheering CCP on in making long needed changes.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

CCP we are one of the angriest groups in gaming, and WE DEMAND SOMETHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT! Remind us that you are still the old CCP we know and love by ignoring FW for another 2 years or "accidentally" mucking up the POS fuel rollout on TQ causing all POSes across New Eden to go offline.

Don't worry when CCP fails to roll out a Repaired and Evolved Factional Warfare, the rage will return.

Always ... Never ... Forget to check your references.   Peace out Zulu! Hope you land well!
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#52 - 2011-11-10 18:48:35 UTC
rage by default bc I saw a post about the Veldnought and its drone nerf.

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Mr LaForge
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#53 - 2011-11-10 19:00:18 UTC
This is a complete outrage! Why is CCP doing all these cool things? How can I live my life if I can't complain about eve?

Stuff Goes here

Hyacinthous
Sibyl Cadre
#54 - 2011-11-10 19:06:09 UTC
InVictus Kell wrote:
i'm angry i have this one cowlick that won't stick in place, making my hair just a few folicules short of FAAAABulous and merely great instead.

i'm also angry the McRib will be going away soon, that is somehow CCP's fault i'm sure!

Haven't had your fill of the machine shaped pig intestine sandwich? Oh do I have to mention that there is the same stuff that is in gym mats in the bun?

Well hurry, go eat some more, what are you waiting for it's almost gone!

(f-ing idiot, anyone who eats fast food is a mindless dribbling fool)
Mag's
Azn Empire
#55 - 2011-11-10 19:07:05 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Joe SMASH wrote:

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

No one has the inclination to be bothered being angry right now for one simple reason.

Skyrim!

I know it'll be a few weeks before I pay much attention here in the EVE-O forums again.

Mr Epeen Cool
For some reason I can't take any game seriously with rim in it's name.

THIS MAKES ME LAUGH ANGRY.

Fedit: fixed post.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2011-11-10 19:07:26 UTC
InVictus Kell wrote:

Don't have a cow, man!
Joe SMASH
You Got A Purty Mouth
#57 - 2011-11-10 19:07:32 UTC
Hyacinthous wrote:
InVictus Kell wrote:

Haven't had your fill of the machine shaped pig intestine sandwich? Oh do I have to mention that there is the same stuff that is in gym mats in the bun?

Well hurry, go eat some more, what are you waiting for it's almost gone!

(f-ing idiot, anyone who eats fast food is a mindless dribbling fool)

Quoting to show how bent out of shape you get over someone talking about food on the internet.

Grow up.
Khors
Doomheim
#58 - 2011-11-10 19:10:02 UTC
It's hard to be a cool, bitter eve player these days.
Jada Maroo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#59 - 2011-11-10 19:36:22 UTC
We're saving the rage for when they stupidly add ship skins to NEX isntead of making them fun and dirt cheap.
CCP Masterplan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#60 - 2011-11-10 19:41:52 UTC
Joe SMASH wrote:

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING!

"This one time, on patch day..."

@ccp_masterplan  |  Team Five-0: Rewriting the law