These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

13mil SP looking for PvP Corp

Author
Major Rockr
AMC.
Tactical Farmers
#1 - 2013-07-28 07:34:17 UTC
I am getting back into EvE and am looking for a corporation to grow with as I move from the rookie pilot mindset into something more serious and advanced.

Any questions feel free to ask
Samillian
Angry Mustellid
#2 - 2013-07-28 10:11:12 UTC
Lowsec piracy and small to medium gang PvP, check out our recruitment thread and if you think its for you drop by and have a chat.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

Jonny Evil
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-07-28 11:12:48 UTC
★Ninja Attack Kittens is recruiting★
★ Casual
★ Active
★ Low-sec
★ No minimum SP
★ Mining & Light Industry
★ Exploration
★Piracy
★ Light PVP -small gang
★for more info convo/mail me★

ninjaattackkittens.eve-kill.net
Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#4 - 2013-07-28 18:39:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Havohej
Here's a link to our recruitment thread.

We're lowsec based PvP/Exploration, small gang focused and helpful with fits/tactics/gang donctrine for Rookie/inexperienced-but-skilled up pilots.

Give us a look and drop us a line if you think we'd be a good fit for you. We'd love to talk to you :)

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Thor Skylar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-07-29 06:01:48 UTC
Major Rockr wrote:
I am getting back into EvE and am looking for a corporation to grow with as I move from the rookie pilot mindset into something more serious and advanced.

Hey Major Rockr - please see our full recruitment post details https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=233518&find=unread

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a top line corporation operating out of nullsec. If you take a look at http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Norse%27Storm+Battle+Group you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 40-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
Arrow PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
Arrow Nullsec Corporation located in Tribute Region
Arrow Capital Programs
Arrow Ship replacement programs
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Ore buyback programs
Arrow Mining 24/7
Arrow PvE

Thor Skylar
NS-BG, CEO
Chief Executive Officer
Founding Member of NS-BG
INGAME CHANNEL: NSBG.PUBLIC
Killboard:Link
Recruitment Video: Link
Jakkie theRipper
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-07-29 14:45:17 UTC
Jakkie theRipper wrote:
ECP. - EveCoPilot.
Recruitment status: open

Mission statement

ECP. is dedicated to teach new players the ways of PVP, supply great content and good times. We try to do this by arranging regular classes and training sessions including (and no limited to): Logistics, Scouting, Tackling, Bombing, FCing, Fleet movement & communication, Fitting and general mechanics. To get experience, and to become a badass, we have daily scheduled fleet ops. And when we are not in classes, training or fleets we will even help you those rats.

We don't care about experience, we care about dedication. If you are dedicated, you will have a place to call home and we will answer every question you have (about eve).

What we offer

• PVP Classes and training sessions
  • 0.0 home
  • Experienced players, willing to help out
  • Regular fleet ops (Low, FW, and 0.0)
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • A new player friendly environment
  • Ratting fleets
  • Friendly atmosphere, a place to enjoy the beauty of eve.

What we are looking for

• PVP is what we do, PVP is what we expect you to do.
  • Dedicated pilots who participate in our events, ops (team players).
  • Pilots willing to share their knowledge and help others.
  • A mature attitude (18+)
  • 2 million+ skill points
  • Able to connect to Teamspeak 3, working headset + mic.

Does this appeal to you? Want more information? Just want to join right away?

Join our in-game channel: "Eve CoPilot"
Recruitment forums: Click me
Recruitment team: Jack Betts, Serenity Helix, Jakkie theRipper

Francine Diderot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-07-29 15:45:11 UTC
Hey mate, I run a small upstart corporation that's been doing some good stuff. We're having fun, and that's the point, eh? We're pure PVP, although I don't care what you do to make isk. If you want to mine, mine... Just don't do it on company time. Lol Anyway, have a look at our recruitment thread. If that sounds interesting, join our in-game chat "Autarky pub" to have a look at us, and so we can have a look at you. :)
Jezus vanOstade
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-08-01 10:18:52 UTC
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#9 - 2013-08-01 11:54:39 UTC
Major Rockr wrote:

Hey Major Rockr - Please see our full recruitment post details at https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=128413&find=unread

We are a top Minmatar FW corp operating out of lowsec. If you take a look at http://minmatar.eve-kill.net/ you'll see we are running near the top in kills for the Minmatar faction :)

We also have the only player-run Agency system in EvE which is has been covered by ISD/CCP and in EON magazine, all details of which can be found in our recruitment link above Big smile

We are primariliy a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 30-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness Blink

For further information, join our ingame channel TRIAD AGENCY

Some key points about T.R.I.A.D
Arrow Top 1000 PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
Arrow Leading Minmatar Faction Warfare Corp - See Minmatar Killboard
Arrow The Only Corporation in EvE with our own missioning system and LP Item Store - See EveWiki
Arrow Led by a founder of Ushra'Khan and based upon deep backstory RP ethics of the Minmatar
Arrow LIVE EVENTS campaign system with coverage by CCP/ISD and EON Magazine

Ushra'Khan Leader + Founder // T.R.I.A.D CEO // EVEPANDORA.COM