These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

123m SP (& 41m SP alt) pilot looking for a new home

Author
Ludovick
Iris Covenant
The Gorgon Empire
#1 - 2013-07-21 11:12:22 UTC
About me:

• 23, Male from London, England
  • Web Developer
  • Laid back
  • Dirty sense of humour
  • Loyal
  • Polite and nice all round guy

• About me ingame:

• Self sufficient for ISK - I mainly trade characters/train for sale
  • Ludovick Skillsheet
  • Le Prospecteur Skillsheet
  • As the skillsheets show, I can do/fly most things ingame, and have experience with most things too
  • I am not a spy/AWOXer - by all means do your security checks, I totally understand the need for them
  • Full APIs can be provided for all accounts
  • My corp history isn't full of sensible choices, but we all make mistakes

• What I'm looking for:

• The corp must be active in the EU timezone
  • Well structured, with a clear chain of command and good leadership/FCs
  • Regular PVP opportunities of different varieties
  • A corp/alliance SRP for eligible fleets is a plus
  • People who are fun to fly with and laid back
  • An opportunity to develop within the corp/alliance (given time and acquisition of trust/respect)
  • Chances to make good ISK

• What I'm not looking for:

• Pure wormhole corps
  • Pure highsec corps
  • Corps who cannot deal with my past choices
  • Brand new corps with hardly any members
  • Alarm clock ops, I have a life to live too
  • Paying any kind of fee to join

• If your corp meets and/or exceeds the above:

• Send me an evemail
  • Reply here
  • By all means include your copy/paste text giving the general outlay of your corp
  • BUT
  • Don't expect me to consider you if all you have time to do is paste that, and not even attempt to personalise your message to me

• Thank you for reading

Best Wishes
    Ludo
    gazthenailer
    The funeral parl0r.
    The morgue.
    #2 - 2013-07-21 13:02:49 UTC
    hi there m8

just send you an ingame mail

hope you like it and willing to hear us out

cheers
    gaz

Mortis Angelus: 11 Years and still kicking, One family One Goal

Novadamus
    Caldari Provisions
    Caldari State
    #3 - 2013-07-21 15:31:34 UTC
    Greetings fellow pilots!

SA Mission Runners, currently a small corp looking to expand.

We are based in Pure Blind, so all potential applicants need to be aware that, to join this corp, you must be willing to move to null sec.

Now about the corp:

- We are seeking all TZ pilots young and old to join our ranks in Pure Blind

We mainly focus on:

- PvE
    - Mining
    - Small Gang PvP

What SAM have to offer:

- extreme distant location at the edge of the galaxy
    - remote location and surrounding major powers should keep it relatively free from afk cloaked campers
    - access to intel channels
    - access to jump bridge network for logistics and transport
    - we will operate out of a full service station
    - no docking fees
    - refinery services available with no refining tax
    - medical services
    - industry and military upgrades in system
    - dead end system only one way in
    - freedom to bubble up the entrance for defense
    - moons for POS’s will be available on a case by case basis
    - opportunity to take sov in the future
    - PI available after we take sov

However, all aspects of game-play are welcome, we are in an alliance, so there are a lot of options available for our members.

We want Quality over Quantity!

That means applicants must:

- be loyal
    - apply with both main and alt characters
    - have good history (for old pilots)
    - be mature and open minded
    - willing to be active
    - be either neutral or positive standing with Omnium Libertatem! (judged by most recent player corp)

Recruitment Channel - SAM R

Recruiters

Novadamus (CEO)
    Keylee (Recruiting Officer)
    Ninute Sabezan (Recruiting Officer)
    Home » EVE Forums » EVE Corporations, Alliances and Organizations Center » Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center » 0.0 Null Sec PVE ...
    Pbatt
    Back To Basics.
    #4 - 2013-07-21 17:57:08 UTC
    I believe you will have a great fit in Pelican.

We are actively recruiting pvp players. More importantly, we are looking for people who live and breath joining up to shoot at our enemies. We do not hold any sov worth noting to keep us tied down and we are a very lean fighting group because of it. No carebears, no industrialists, just straight pew pew.

We recognize that making money does have to occur occasionally though seeing as without moolah no one would be able to pew pew! In that light, we offer both a comprehensive SRP program in conjunction with our alliance’s ( Cult of War ) status as part of the N3 Coalition. It will keep you in the black as often as possible while still going out and having a blast. Although we aren’t the largest corp, we are very active and there are always about 5-6 players online at any time within the corporation and often times a few more! However, as part of Pelican, we really expect our members to come onto TS3 and mingle with the rest of the alliance. Our alliance is a family and we like to keep it that way. It is nice knowing who’s who and making friends within the other corporations so that there is always something to do. Our com’s are also infamous for the jokes and fun jabs we throw at each other. We always try to have a good time and being a part of the conversation gets you noticed!

Primarily a EU/US operation, we welcome all timezones as we work with our alliance towards being a mean, lean, fighting force that doesn’t necessarily care for the burdens of sov life. Eventually we will own our own corner of space, but the sov only enables us to fuel our unquenchable thirst for the corpses of others.

Without further ado our comprehensive list of offerings!

What we offer:
    - PvP, more PvP, and wait for it............. MOAR PVP!
    - Fleet fights
    - Capital engagements (slowcats and occasionally blap dreads)
    - Close knit community
    - A Quality over Quantity mindset (not to be confused with L33T PvP)
    - A comprehensive SRP program
    - An active TS3
    - Jabber
    - Killboard & Forum
    - Active players across all timezones

What we ask from you:
    - Activity and participation within the alliance and corp
    - Self sufficiency within reason
    - A killboard with a record of pvp (We like to see pvp losses also!)
    - No fees or any of that crap
    - That you are a bloodthirsty demon looking to munch on enemy corpses whenever you are able

We are a close knit group of players who don't take things too seriously and you have to remember that. Losses are expected, big fights are expected, but we take them as they come! We fight smart, we don't fail fit our ships, and most importantly we play to have fun!

Currently, we are in one of the largest wars Eve has seen, the Fountain conflict is only getting bigger and better. Fleets up around the clock, capitals getting used, small gangs roaming around, and plenty of corpses to collect! Our current focus is to provide our alliance and coalition with a mean and lean fighting force which can be relied upon to both put up decent fleet numbers as well as complete strategic objectives on our own.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us and we hope you become a part of the Pelican machine!

Our Killboards:

Cult of War killboard
    pelca killboard

Contact one of us ingame to discuss more!

Ingame chat channel:

PELICAN_PUB

Recruiters and contacts:

main recruiter: Pbatt
    euro recruiter: Wassar, Brethana, Pbatt
    US recruiter Evil Vile, Deepfriedtator, Pbatt

I will be sending you a mail explaining some of the finer points so check your ingame mail!

Thanks!

Pbatt
    Tek Stalker
    Rapid Withdrawal
    Pen Is Out
    #5 - 2013-07-21 20:48:57 UTC
    Rapid Withdrawal is a corporation built for veteran players by veteran players. We are looking for mature drama free members. The corporation is based on the word cooperation. If you have been a member of a mega dictator corporation and didn't care for it give us a try. We are looking to build a corporation from the ground up that provides a good gaming atmosphere. A place we can set goals and achieve them together.

Right now we are focused on Faction Warfare, and Missions. Once we build a solid foundation. We will branch out into other aspects of the game.

If you’re a new player! Please don’t read this and think about not applying. We will be accepting new players to the game in limited numbers. We are looking for players that are switched on and able to learn the game at a rapid pace. We look forward to hearing from you!

Tek Stalker
    Rapid Withdrawal
    We Specialize In Pulling Out
    Ludovick
    Iris Covenant
    The Gorgon Empire
    #6 - 2013-07-22 20:40:43 UTC
    Thanks for the replies so far, have seen some good ones Smile still keen to see others too however!
    SaS 23
    Deep Core Mining Inc.
    Caldari State
    #7 - 2013-07-23 05:31:06 UTC
    Hey Ludovick - please see our full recruitment post details

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a top line corporation operating out of nullsec. If you take a look at Battle Clinic you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 40-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
    Arrow PVP Corp - See Battleclinic
    Arrow Nullsec Corporation located in Tribute Region
    Arrow Capital Programs
    Arrow Ship replacement programs
    Arrow Implant replacement programs
    ArrowOre buyback programs
    Arrow Mining 24/7
    Arrow PvE

SaS 23
    NS-BG, Recruiter
    INGAME CHANNEL: NSBG.PUBLIC
    m1ck Katarr
    Mosquito Squadron
    D0GS OF WAR
    #8 - 2013-07-23 21:48:26 UTC
    I am tempted to lie just to get you in corp for your web skills P

Good luck with your search.
    Erotica 1
    Krypteia Operations
    #9 - 2013-07-23 23:14:22 UTC
    I'll evemail you. Big smile

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Danny DCO
    Deep Core Mining Inc.
    Caldari State
    #10 - 2013-07-25 09:45:49 UTC
    Hey Ludovick,

I would like to introduce my corporation: nul-li-fy. We're an experienced nullsec PVP corporation currently living in Immensea, but deployed in Arida.

We have 90% killboard efficiently if you care about such things, we're in a great non-pet/renter alliance (Nulli Secunda) and we hold our own space.

We have a great ship replacement program, fantastic space to rat in and a daily courier service to help you get moved in.

At the moment we're looking for like-minded combat pilots to come join the fun. Expect quality FCing, several ops/roams per day, hundreds of killmails and friendly people to play the game with again.

Check out our killboard here: http://please.dontpod.me/ and our forums here: http://forums.dontpod.me/
    Alliance killboard stats: http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=4037
    If you're interested or just want some more info come have a chat via the ingame channel 'NUL-L'.

Looking forward to flying with you.

Danny
    50c
    Unsteady
    R I O T
    #11 - 2013-07-25 10:38:58 UTC
    Ludovick hi,

We are a UK/EU PvP corp that can certainly off plenty of PvP content on all levels from small gang roams to large scale fleet battles. And in the downtimes you can mine, explore and just **** around and have fun with a bunch of like-minded guys. Come have a chat in Public SS and get to know us. In the meantime have a look here to find out a bit more of what we do
    JD No7
    V I R I I
    #12 - 2013-07-25 11:59:58 UTC
    Will drop you a male matey, we are what you are looking for :-)