These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

35mill sp Looking for corp with casual play and active TS

Author
NickyYo
modro
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2013-07-24 20:01:04 UTC  |  Edited by: NickyYo
Here's my skillsheet. with full apikey: been playing since 2007, this is my main.

Past Corps that ive formed:

• Modro
  • Limestar
  • Kaged Fury
  • StarHug

I formed these corps and was heavily active in eve before and through university, i left uni last year and now in a fulltime web developer job. I'm 26 yo and can be a bit of a troll.. I have a tendancy to cause wars..

http://beta.whinis.com/jackKnife/index.php?key=3dae769791cddc831bc97893cacfed79&view=skills

I'm no carebear, i rather buy plex for isk than carebear to pvp with.
Looking for an active casual playing corp who are active on ts!! TS is a must!! Im UK TZ.

Reply here please as i don't want a paranoid corp.
Cheers!

TheNickyYo!!

Covert0ne
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#2 - 2013-07-24 20:15:01 UTC
Sons of 0din would like to hear from you!

War Crime Syndicate are recruiting!

Jigro
Harbingers of Chaos Inc.
Gentlemen's.Club
#3 - 2013-07-25 00:20:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Jigro
Sup brother. If you are still looking for a corp we would be happy to have ya. For us if you are not on TS you miss out on a lot of fun. So we are always on there.

We live in 0.0
pvp corp
etc...

Let me know o7
claytis
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#4 - 2013-07-25 08:32:40 UTC
So your from UK, that's awesome! We could be what your looking for as we are all that you mentioned above! take a few mins to look at our recruitment thread below and see what you think?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3019633#post3019633

as you can see we are what you and I are looking for :)

I should be online around 19:00 GMT - OR join our in game public channel and I or a recruiter will get in touch with you on there:

T.I PUB

CHEERS
Clay
CEO
Twisted Insanity.
JD No7
V I R I I
#5 - 2013-07-25 11:57:02 UTC
Malevolent Intentions is a UK based corp with it's fair amount of trolls, busy TS and plenty of PVP ops and opporunities. WE lvie n Curse. Check out our recruitment thread for more details:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=213219
Minnie Me
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-07-25 12:57:06 UTC
Eramor
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#7 - 2013-07-25 15:06:56 UTC
Quote:

All PvP Positions Open.

Stealth Bombers - Force Recons - PvP

Brimstone Tactical is the known holding corporation to Covert Intervention. If and when you pass through the selection process you will join the ranks of the Covert Intervention family. Once you have proven yourself to the alliance you will be placed up for bid to enter the elite ranks of our members.

Your group inactive? Your team mates not team players? Your corp unable to find direction? No one is helping you learn?

VERUM Offers Hope
- Active Alliance, Active Fleets, Active Team!
- All Time Zones for EVE & DUST514
- Free ships for Pilots on FC Ops
- Competent Alliance FC's
- Solid Ground Support in DUST514
- Quality PvP training
- BLOP Ops
- Professionally managed Teamspeak 3
- Forum Boards to Coordinate Events
- New Player Friendly
- FULL API Required
- Join VTS Pub Channel for Details to Apply at Brimstone Tactical !!

Covert Intervention Brief History

no longer faction warfare alliance

In the beginning, we were a thriving Mercenary Alliance helping the Gallente Federation win its war against the Caldari State. Upon our entrance into the age old war our intel gathering branch caught wind that the Caldari were contracting to pirate alliances to halt our resupply.

In the months to follow we swiftly and silently claimed system after system. Slowly reducing the Caldari Footprint that had made its way into the forever claimed Gallente Territories. With our extensive research and planning we quickly reclaimed systems for key strategic positioning.

After months of conflict many thought the day would never come. The day the Vile Caldari State were forced out of Old Man Star and the people were liberated.

Then with the discovery of a special implant it was made possible to achieve a transfer of consciousness without the use of a capsule. With that, the immortals were constructed.

MacKael
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-07-26 05:10:18 UTC
NickyYo
modro
Northern Coalition.
#9 - 2013-07-26 17:37:08 UTC
Cheers for the replies people!! i'll check out all your corps and make a decision!! :)

Morrin Joe
Infinitech
#10 - 2013-07-27 05:50:22 UTC
Hello New Maybe Friend! ^^

We are NOT looking for the following:

1) Non fun pilots (Cause well...that sucks for everyone)

2) Pilots who refuse to use team speak during optional Ops (Because that is lame)

3) Pilots that are meanies (Mean people suck)

4) Pilots that view EVE as a second job ( This should be obvious)

5) Pilots that are NOT fun (did I mention that?)

6) Pilots that are awoxers (I have a list and am willing to share)

7) Pilots who would not enjoy our entertaining local chat ( I DO give out baked goods to the neighbors and I also admit I WILL ask them to kill the strangers)

8) Pilots that do not like baked goods mentioned in the *FUN* aspect! (Did I mention we are not like the rest of the corps?)

9) Pilots that are shy ( How can you have fun if you are shy?)

10) Pilots that insist on a PG13 Corp (That is NOT us)

11) Pilots who are goon friendly (We are NOT goon friendly.....yuk)

That being said....If you do NOT fall into the above list you *might* get into our corp!

What we DO have to offer!

1) We DO like to have fun! ( This is a game afterall and it is SUPPOSED to be fun)

2) We DO have a dedicated Training Coordinator (He know lots of stuff!)

3) We DO accept NEW PILOTS (See above: re: Training Coordinator)

4) We DO have a sweet spot in 0.2 space close to high sec and null. (New pilots can be in our office in High Sec while training)

5) We ARE a 2006 Corporation (That means we have secret stuff)

6) We DO send out a weekly Newsletter, have a website and forums (Cause we like to be informed)

7) We DO have an Industry Section that is growing rapidly (Cause we like to have lots of stuff)

8) We DO have a Black Ops Squad ( ----------nothing to say here as this is a secret---------)

9) We DO like to mega mine ( um um yeah..moving on)

10) We DO have MANY OLD Pilots that know and have stuff ( More secret stuff with this....shhhh)

11) We DO have some wonderful friends ( Need to know basis on this one)

12) We DO have scheduled Ops (But that schedule is a secret)

12) We DO like to PvP (This is EVE afterall)

13) We DO have more stuff that makes us who we are however I am not allowed to say in the forums (I do not like to get into trouble)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Basically....

1) If you are a returning pilot we have a spot for you

2) If you are a New Pilot we can train you

3) If you are in a boring corp and want fun then we are it

Please feel free to convo me in game (Disclaimer: If you are an older toon I will have you speak to one of our many older pilots as I won't be able to answer your questions...just saying)

Feel free to join our public channel: Infinitech Public (WARNING: I admit some do come for the cookies and pie and general baked dessert of the day)

Morrin Joe (Who IS nice and sweet and WAS innocent until joining this corp, sigh)

DISCLAIMER: Morrin Joe is a male truck driver from Detroit who has a full beard, weighs 369 pounds and has big tits!

PS: Cookies anyone?  

Thor Skylar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2013-07-28 07:04:31 UTC
NickyYo wrote:
Here's my skillsheet. with full apikey: been playing since 2007, this is my main.

Past Corps that ive formed:

• Modro
  • Limestar
  • Kaged Fury
  • StarHug

I formed these corps and was heavily active in eve before and through university, i left uni last year and now in a fulltime web developer job. I'm 26 yo and can be a bit of a troll.. I have a tendancy to cause wars..

http://beta.whinis.com/jackKnife/index.php?key=3dae769791cddc831bc97893cacfed79&view=skills

I'm no carebear, i rather buy plex for isk than carebear to pvp with.
Looking for an active casual playing corp who are active on ts!! TS is a must!! Im UK TZ.

Reply here please as i don't want a paranoid corp.
Cheers!

TheNickyYo!!

Hey Nicky - please see our full recruitment post details https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=233518&find=unread

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a top line corporation operating out of nullsec. If you take a look at http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Norse%27Storm+Battle+Group you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 40-somethings out for a good laugh and pvp goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
Arrow PVP Corp - See BattleClinic
Arrow Nullsec Corporation located in Tribute Region
Arrow Capital Programs
Arrow Ship replacement programs
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Ore buyback programs
Arrow Mining 24/7
Arrow PvE

Thor Skylar
NS-BG, CEO