These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I give up with this game

First post
Author
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2013-07-22 14:20:22 UTC
OMG ITS NOT ABOUT FALCONS!!!
Look mum I am in a "nerf Dampening" thread!!
ur stuff?

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-07-22 14:20:41 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Karsa Egivand wrote:
You again?

How many of these trolling threads do you intend to make in the coming years?

How many do I have to do until I get a kill?

I just Had to like that. Lol

Posting until you get a kill, way to go! Big smile

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#23 - 2013-07-22 14:22:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Paul Otichoda wrote:
I give up with this game. The PvP in this game is totally unfair.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18849368

I mean look at this. I take out a cruiser (was just below 100m so money not an issue) and tool up for combat. I take heavy assault rockets because people say its good for engaging large and small targets and go to FW to find some combat. I find a frigate and the d-scan looks clear so I engage. Then a fleet of friagtes warp in, no big deal, more of a challenge. And then they bloody dampen my sensors so I can't lock on to them and take my to pieces without even letting me take a shot off.

I've have had it with this game. Its nothing but a grind for tech 2 weapons and ship and faction ammo. Whats the point of getting bigger ships if their just as crap as killing smaller ships.

All I want is one kill but all I'm getting is death, death, death. The game isn't fun anymore. All I'm doing is getting numbers higher without any payoff from it.

I just wish CCP would remove all tech 2 weapon, Ewar, scramblers, webbers etc and just had us shooting the same kind of rockets at each other. Atleast it would be fair. Atleast then people might have a chance. But no they insist on penalising everyone but the oldest/best players while everyone else is just left to die again and again.

Let me help.

http://www.thegunzone.com/gunfighting.html (look at the picture, omg the U.S. Army blobs!)

You are welcome.
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#24 - 2013-07-22 14:22:40 UTC
Far Hone wrote:
Paul Otichoda wrote:
[quote=Demitrios]Nice troll.
No body in this game asks do you want to fleet up. Everyone just calls me an idiot and tell me to go away.

Really? Yesterday, someone cried for help in the Militia channel, and immediately a fleet was set up to help him. All strangers.

I made a couple of kills, too, with this alt of just 55K SP.

I'm not in FW, I'm just going to FW space because I know its a place where I can find combat.
Karsa Egivand
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2013-07-22 14:27:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Karsa Egivand
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Karsa Egivand wrote:
You again?

Well, you only tried a dozen times or so.

That is insanely low.

People suggested to you before: Buy a hundred cheap T1 frigates. Fit them cheaply. Then fly them until they are gone. Now, your kill/ratio won't look very good, obviously. But you shouldn't care about that, you'll learn a lot, and you will get a few kills in the process.

Also, only few players are so good that they'll consistently have good results flying solo. That is a difficult thing to do, because you can never guarantee the other side doesn't bring friends.
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-07-22 14:30:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Paul Otichoda
Karsa Egivand wrote:
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Karsa Egivand wrote:
You again?

That is insanely low.

People suggested to you before: Buy a hundred cheap T1 frigates. Fit them cheaply. Then fly them until they are gone. Now, your kill/ratio won't look very good, obviously. But you shouldn't care about that, you'll learn a lot, and you will get a few kills in the process.

I do go out with frigates and I keep on dying. I'm 0-16.

Chance of enemy survival: 94.12%
Pilot Efficiency (ISK): 15.38%

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1675337
Far Hone
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-07-22 14:32:06 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Far Hone wrote:
Paul Otichoda wrote:

No body in this game asks do you want to fleet up. Everyone just calls me an idiot and tell me to go away.

Really? Yesterday, someone cried for help in the Militia channel, and immediately a fleet was set up to help him. All strangers.

I made a couple of kills, too, with this alt of just 55K SP.

I'm not in FW, I'm just going to FW space because I know its a place where I can find combat.

Well, don't pick fights you cannot win.

I'm certain The Rock would beat me to a bloody pulp in no time, but if my nerdy friends and I blobbed on him, he'd be bloody mess when we scatter.
seth Hendar
I love you miners
#28 - 2013-07-22 14:32:19 UTC  |  Edited by: seth Hendar
to OP:

1- your tears are delicious

2- fill this form: http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/1105/BUTTHURT_REPORT_FORM.gif

3- i was about to ask for your stuff, but looking at your fit, i don't want them anyway

4- kthxbye
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2013-07-22 14:38:08 UTC
What your doing is wrong.

Firstly stop jumping into low sec with your skills unless your with a fleet.

The places your jumping into will have FW and pirates all over the shop and they fly in groups and will just end you.

Havent you learnt in all your losses your doing somthing wrong.

If you want to just blow up stuff try and join a fw corp. Tbh atleast you have some guts to keep doing it.

Big smile

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#30 - 2013-07-22 14:38:55 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:

I mean look at this. I take out a cruiser (was just below 100m so money not an issue) and tool up for combat. I take heavy assault rockets because people say its good for engaging large and small targets

Someone was having a laugh at your expense.

HAMs good for small targets... hehe :)

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#31 - 2013-07-22 14:40:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
The OP doesn't display the patience needed for EVE pvp imo. You are supposed to die a lot in the beginning, dying sucks, things that suck make us learn, learning makes us better.

you see how he then eternalizes the problem, it's all Tech2s fault. Further displaying that he is mentally ill suited for EVE pvp. The best PVPrs blame THEMSELVES when they lose, not other people or things.
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-07-22 14:41:26 UTC
Jove Death wrote:
What your doing is wrong.

Firstly stop jumping into low sec with your skills unless your with a fleet.

The places your jumping into will have FW and pirates all over the shop and they fly in groups and will just end you.

Havent you learnt in all your losses your doing somthing wrong.

If you want to just blow up stuff try and join a fw corp. Tbh atleast you have some guts to keep doing it.

Big smile

then where else can I go?

There is no where else I can go for easy pvp. The rest of low sec is full of pirates you will attack you in battlecruisers. Null sec is for the most part empty apart from the TEST/GOON war. Atleast in FW space you have a chance of getting semi equal combat.
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#33 - 2013-07-22 14:42:36 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
The OP doesn't display the patience needed for EVE pvp imo. You are supposed to die a lot in the beginning, dying sucks, things that suck make us learn, learning makes us better.

you see how he then eternalizes the problem, it's all Tech2s fault. Further displaying that he is mentally ill suited for EVE pvp. The best PVPrs blame THEMSELVES when they lose, not other people or things.

I've been dying for nearly 2 months I'd expect to see somekind of pay off by this stage.
Karsa Egivand
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2013-07-22 14:43:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Karsa Egivand
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Karsa Egivand wrote:
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Karsa Egivand wrote:
You again?

That is insanely low.

I do go out with frigates and I keep on dying. I'm 0-16.

Chance of enemy survival: 94.12%
Pilot Efficiency (ISK): 15.38%

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1675337

I do like that you at least haven't stopped. Continue - I'd say accelerate your pace. Yes, you will lose A LOT of stuff if you really want to continue with the solo PvP route, which is hard path to choose (but rewarding if you get good at it). When people say "a hundred T1 frigates", they are NOT exagerating. It takes a lot of time to get good at solo-pvp, which is damn hard.

The easier route would be joining a corp with good PvPers and learn from them. May I suggest Stay Frosty? They have a everybody-can-join policy. They have very good pilots and prefer small-gang pvp as well as solo. Run by an ex-Tusker pilot (Tuskers also are great at solo-pvp, but they are more discriminating in who can join). Their in game channel is "EVOGANDA".
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#35 - 2013-07-22 14:43:39 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

I've been dying for nearly 2 months I'd expect to see somekind of pay off by this stage.

If you're dying all the time while not getting any kills after 2 months you're not learning. The problem is you.
Plastic Psycho
Necro-Economics
#36 - 2013-07-22 14:44:09 UTC
One less target. Pirate
Karsa Egivand
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-07-22 14:44:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Karsa Egivand
quote instead of edit button - ignore
Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
#38 - 2013-07-22 14:48:08 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

If you're dying all the time while not getting any kills after 2 months you're not learning. The problem is you.

Quite possibly true but different people pick up different thing at different rates.

At least he didn't just give up on the first loss
Livonia Velorea
The Fiendish Pixies
#39 - 2013-07-22 14:50:44 UTC
Looking at your deaths most of them are already lost the second you engage. You need to learn what your natural prey is, which is mainly done by dying alot. Also entering low via Tama is pretty much the 100% worst thing you can do. Find a new entry point into low/fw instead.

If you want help add me ingame, i'm no pro but I like to solo pvp in fw.

I pew you too! <3

Karsa Egivand
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2013-07-22 14:53:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Karsa Egivand
Livonia Velorea wrote:
Looking at your deaths most of them are already lost the second you engage. You need to learn what your natural prey is, which is mainly done by dying alot. Also entering low via Tama is pretty much the 100% worst thing you can do. Find a new entry point into low/fw instead.

If you want help add me ingame, i'm no pro but I like to solo pvp in fw.

Take up offers of help. And yes, knowing which fights to pick is a BIG part of solo pvp. (or any kind of pvp, but it is even more important if you want to succeed at solo).