These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

I give up with this game

First post
Author
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-07-22 14:01:51 UTC
I give up with this game. The PvP in this game is totally unfair.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18849368

I mean look at this. I take out a cruiser (was just below 100m so money not an issue) and tool up for combat. I take heavy assault rockets because people say its good for engaging large and small targets and go to FW to find some combat. I find a frigate and the d-scan looks clear so I engage. Then a fleet of friagtes warp in, no big deal, more of a challenge. And then they bloody dampen my sensors so I can't lock on to them and take my to pieces without even letting me take a shot off.

I've have had it with this game. Its nothing but a grind for tech 2 weapons and ship and faction ammo. Whats the point of getting bigger ships if their just as crap as killing smaller ships.

All I want is one kill but all I'm getting is death, death, death. The game isn't fun anymore. All I'm doing is getting numbers higher without any payoff from it.

I just wish CCP would remove all tech 2 weapon, Ewar, scramblers, webbers etc and just had us shooting the same kind of rockets at each other. Atleast it would be fair. Atleast then people might have a chance. But no they insist on penalising everyone but the oldest/best players while everyone else is just left to die again and again.
Vobard
Corporation 310527
#2 - 2013-07-22 14:04:45 UTC
Can I have your stuff?
Demitrios
Di-Tron Heavy Industries
OnlyFleets.
#3 - 2013-07-22 14:05:10 UTC
Nice troll.

Eve isn't meant to be a single person roaming game, fleet up with other people.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-07-22 14:06:07 UTC
Ok bye.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2013-07-22 14:06:49 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:

I just wish CCP would remove all tech 2 weapon, Ewar, scramblers, webbers etc and just had us shooting the same kind of rockets at each other. Atleast it would be fair. Atleast then people might have a chance. But no they insist on penalising everyone but the oldest/best players while everyone else is just left to die again and again.

Not sure of trolling or just a really bland person.

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.

William Walker
Dark Venture Corporation
Kitchen Sinkhole
#6 - 2013-07-22 14:07:24 UTC
Vobard wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

What he said! But then again it doesn't seem like you have a lot. See ya!

ヽ(⌒∇⌒)ノ へ(゜∇、°)へ (◕‿◕✿)

Sakaron Hefdover
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-07-22 14:07:40 UTC
Yeah eve isn't a fair game. Go get some friends if you want some kills.

On a side note, can I have your stuff
Dringy Tsero
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-07-22 14:09:00 UTC
LOL.

That is all.

*I bet you he will come back onto the forum to check on his rant before actually properly leaving the game/community*

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#9 - 2013-07-22 14:10:30 UTC
It may have already been mentioned, but in your haste to vacate the EVE Universe, please consider not orphaning your assets by sending them to me where they will be cherished and put to good use.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-07-22 14:10:33 UTC
Demitrios wrote:
Nice troll.

how can I my corp isn't that active in terms of pvp or number of people online at anyone time, I tired the condor bar chat channel but everyone there told me to go away.

No body in this game asks do you want to fleet up. Everyone just calls me an idiot and tell me to go away.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-07-22 14:13:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Debora Tsung
Call me a wannabe interwebs macho, but if I were to ragequit on a game I'd invent some kind of fantasticall story about going to end a civil war in afrika, no time for eve anymore.

Who would ever willingly admit to be a whiny quitter? Shocked

EDIT: IF I would say anything at all... Straight

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Vobard
Corporation 310527
#12 - 2013-07-22 14:14:55 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Demitrios wrote:
Nice troll.

how can I my corp isn't that active in terms of pvp or number of people online at anyone time, I tired the condor bar chat channel but everyone there told me to go away.

No body in this game asks do you want to fleet up. Everyone just calls me an idiot and tell me to go away.

You are welcome to join my corp.
Spenser for Hire
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-07-22 14:15:52 UTC
CCP doesn't appear to care about "Balanced" PvP. a Ship that cost a billion or more ISK, and requires a year or more of skills, can be destroyed by a ship worth only a couple of million isk in the blink on an eye. EVE is supposedly a PvP game, yet has completely defenseless ships that are regularly preyed upon.

The E-War in the game is absolutely stupid. a Single ship can Cap drain you, prevent you warping, webify you, prevent you from targetting them, AND you have absolutely no defense against it. Meanwhile, they can kill you with just 2 drones. CCP doesn't appear to care about "Balanced PvP."

The game isn't about Player Vs Player. Its about Predators Preying on Victims.

Don't ask me to post with my main! You post with your main first!

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#14 - 2013-07-22 14:16:12 UTC
Like the test guy says, if the game is too hard to learn then you can always blob.
Karsa Egivand
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2013-07-22 14:16:31 UTC
You again?

How many of these trolling threads do you intend to make in the coming years?
Uma D
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2013-07-22 14:17:14 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Demitrios wrote:
Nice troll.

I really wonder how those people would get that idea Shocked ...... What is just happening in eve... can we not just all make love?
Paul Otichoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#17 - 2013-07-22 14:17:40 UTC
Karsa Egivand wrote:
You again?

How many of these trolling threads do you intend to make in the coming years?

How many do I have to do until I get a kill?
Far Hone
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2013-07-22 14:17:45 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
[quote=Demitrios]Nice troll.

Really? Yesterday, someone cried for help in the Militia channel, and immediately a fleet was set up to help him. All strangers.

I made a couple of kills, too, with this alt of just 55K SP.

mechtech
Ice Liberation Army
#19 - 2013-07-22 14:18:01 UTC
Paul Otichoda wrote:
Demitrios wrote:
Nice troll.

You need to join a better corporation. Maybe get involved in the 0.0 scene if you want to be part of a very large group of combat ready pilots. There are faction warfare and non-0.0 corps that PvP well, but it's rarer than you may think.

Have you though about wormholes? It's very refreshing to get away from local chat and instant awareness about which enemies are about. Wormhole corps are usually higher quality than your generic high sec corp, because WHs force coordinated group play and logistics.

Red Vs Blue is great if you just want to let out some steam and see constant combat.

Ultimately what people are saying is right. If you go out solo, you're not going to find good fights. You'll get crushed by bigger ships, smaller ships that speed tank you, and blobs that insta-kill you. Any good targets of opportunity will run and because you're solo they'll probably get away.
Kijo Rikki
Killboard Padding Services
#20 - 2013-07-22 14:20:03 UTC
http://youtu.be/3ThL3iPoRc8?t=2m48s

You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam. 

123Next pageLast page