These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

please tell me its a fake / drag from fitting window to market and buy all you need OMGWTFBBQ

First post
Author
Aargolos
Estrale Frontiers
#61 - 2011-11-09 23:32:21 UTC
Absolutely fking awesome \o/
Dalloway Jones
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2011-11-09 23:44:30 UTC
Hmm...I was just on the test server and I couldn't get this to work. Just drag and drop to the space below the quickbar?

Or is this not available for the Mac client? I noticed I don't have the ship spinning counter either. Ugh
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#63 - 2011-11-09 23:44:56 UTC

wtf AWESOME !!! *LOL*

\:D/
Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient
#64 - 2011-11-09 23:48:36 UTC
I walked to the hat stand, put on my Akubra and have literally stood in front of my monitor, taking a bow and tipping my hat to you and your fellow devs.

Oh man, this is going to be some expansion....Big smile

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

Cailais
The Red Pill Taker Group
#65 - 2011-11-09 23:51:54 UTC
I need a drink. Its all getting too much.

C.
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#66 - 2011-11-09 23:55:41 UTC
Very very very nice!!!

Hershman wrote:
So question. Does it only add items to quickbar... or does it also buy items?

I doubt many would want that unless you can set it to buy according to price or distance from station. It is very nice as all you have to do is open the saved fit and hit each module and then purchase the one where you want to purchase it from.

Slade
XIRUSPHERE
In Bacon We Trust
#67 - 2011-11-10 00:14:53 UTC
Motherofgod.jpg

You know guys I thought winter was gonna bring some old fixes and some movement in a new direction but all these small fixes and glorious little adaptations are just beyond words. It's almost every day now that we hear about some functionality enhancing effort and all I can sum up is great job.

The advantage of a bad memory is that one can enjoy the same good things for the first time several times.

One will rarely err if extreme actions be ascribed to vanity, ordinary actions to habit, and mean actions to fear.

Nu Ewodu
Doomheim
#68 - 2011-11-10 00:21:00 UTC
CCP on fire.
CCP Anthelios
C C P
C C P Alliance
#69 - 2011-11-10 02:03:30 UTC
Dalloway Jones wrote:
Hmm...I was just on the test server and I couldn't get this to work. Just drag and drop to the space below the quickbar?

Or is this not available for the Mac client? I noticed I don't have the ship spinning counter either. Ugh

I did notice today that dragging from the actual fitting window rather than the saved fittings browser doesn't seem to be working. I'll be looking into that issue tomorrow, but dragging from a saved fitting should definitely work.

The spin counter doesn't become visible until you've spun at least 10 times to avoid it being a nuisance to non-spin-friendly players. Make sure you give it a few twists before expecting the counter to show up.

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#70 - 2011-11-10 02:27:31 UTC
Now only if modules i dropped on occupied spots would swap out if its allowed to fit there nomrally regardless if i have the pg or cpu.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#71 - 2011-11-10 02:30:41 UTC
Circumstantial Evidence wrote:
I like this but, the next step is to actually buy all that stuff, one click at a time.

More work, but, "would be nice" to have a UI similar to refining / reprocessing that accepts your dragged fitting, listing each item stack (for example: a fit that has 6 guns builds a line-item market buy for 6 units) according to the best price available in that station (if item is present) and the % above/below market average, for each line item.

If you were in Jita for example, which has everything, buy and assemble with one click?

There have been calls over the years for the reverse, a Sell All feature, allowing you to dump mass-selected stuff such as mission loot to the best buy order.

PLEASE keep up the good works Big smile

I think the best solution is a queue with filters, Ie price range out of 5% of regional average will be queued up for player interaction and it be a rapid succession or a 'set all to sell at average +/-%' the queue allows for micromanagment while the filters allows for quicker than normal processing.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Black Dranzer
#72 - 2011-11-10 02:50:56 UTC
Now all we need is a "simulated fitting window" that lets us test fittings before we invest our money (Because as much as I love EFT, I want the functionality within Eve).

With a "calculate price" button.
Haulin Aussie
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#73 - 2011-11-10 03:32:04 UTC
CCP Anthelios wrote:
Dalloway Jones wrote:

I did notice today that dragging from the actual fitting window rather than the saved fittings browser doesn't seem to be working. I'll be looking into that issue tomorrow, but dragging from a saved fitting should definitely work.

The spin counter doesn't become visible until you've spun at least 10 times to avoid it being a nuisance to non-spin-friendly players. Make sure you give it a few twists before expecting the counter to show up.

Who are these new bluebar overlords and what have you done with my CCP???

Just kidding, this **** is boss!!!!!
Endeavour Starfleet
#74 - 2011-11-10 03:59:00 UTC
*Puts on Star Fleet Uniform* Gets out of chair

SO MUCH WIN!!!!! Big smile
KamikazeBrAzIl
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#75 - 2011-11-10 05:19:31 UTC
AWESOME!

CCP, please double CCP Anthelios salary.
Grideris
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#76 - 2011-11-10 05:34:10 UTC
At this rate, we're going to run out of things to ask you for by the time the expansion hits.

Next thing you know, faction warfare gets overhauled and fixed...

http://www.dust514.org - the unofficial forum for everything DUST 514 http://www.dust514base.com -** the** blog site with everything else DUST 514 you need

Trainwreck McGee
Doomheim
#77 - 2011-11-10 05:34:34 UTC
My nerd hurts from all these nerd boners please stop CCP or i will have to go to the doctor.

CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#78 - 2011-11-10 05:59:33 UTC
I forsee devs swimming in an Olympic sized swimming pool full of beer next Fanfest.
DeLaBu
CAF Industries
#79 - 2011-11-10 06:10:50 UTC
Thank you CCP for finally letting loose your talented developers to bring us awesome features like this instead of forcing them to develop stuff we don't want or need.

+1 CCP
leviticus ander
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#80 - 2011-11-10 06:33:42 UTC
Grideris wrote:
At this rate, we're going to run out of things to ask you for by the time the expansion hits.

Next thing you know, faction warfare gets overhauled and fixed...

that actually what I was thinking. but then again, as unfortunate as this is, it's still EVE, people will find stuff to ***** about. but at this rate. I think we will see a good portion of the people lost to the nex/CQ BS start returning. and with the added sexyness in general I think they might be able to sucker a few more people into the game.