These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Tattoo club for the true supporters of EVE.

Author
Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#1 - 2013-07-20 10:47:44 UTC
I make this post as I make a channel. Join 'Cheap tats and easy women' IG and let's all take our tattooed arms out for a cleansing of those too poor to support CCP beyond the monthly sub. It is open to everyone, but I will block you from channel if you don't have a visible tat in your picture, because you don't belong.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#2 - 2013-07-20 10:56:50 UTC
Roll

Dodixie > Hek

Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#3 - 2013-07-20 10:58:32 UTC
ElQuirko wrote:
Roll

You don't belong anyway.

Entity
X-Factor Industries
Synthetic Existence
#4 - 2013-07-20 11:53:33 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/kVMVODO.jpg

:ccp: Roll

╦......║...╔╗.║.║.╔╗.╦║.╔╗╔╦╗╔╗

║.╔╗╔╗╔╣.╔╗╠..╠ ╠╗╠╝.║╠ ╠╝║║║╚╗

╩═╚╝║.╚╝.╚╝║..╚╝║║╚╝.╩╚╝╚╝║.║╚╝

Got Item?

Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#5 - 2013-07-20 11:56:50 UTC

It just takes time to load. CCP has an artist in the server right now finalizing your work. Took a day for one arm on me and mine is just black. So much color and shading in yours that might be a 2 or 3 session piece per arm.

Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#6 - 2013-07-20 12:13:31 UTC
I approve of this channel name

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!

ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#7 - 2013-07-20 12:50:48 UTC  |  Edited by: ACE McFACE
Well hello there. Can we also have a golden pods and tattoos club? For the truly elite (JIC you bought your tattoos off the market)

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#8 - 2013-07-20 13:22:34 UTC
ACE McFACE wrote:
Well hello there. Can we also have a golden pods and tattoos club? For the truly elite (JIC you bought your tattoos off the market)

We'll do a golden pod race to the far reaches of nullsec for a grand prize of 1 billion ISK. Now that I said it I am going to make plans to put this idea in action. Best part, I won't even participate. I will be cloaked in a system yet to be named until the day of the race that will start from a system yet to be named and I can guarantee it will be fun. Just remember though. If you think you are going to bring a nullifyed T3 into the same system as me I will have clockyprobes out and pilots ready to steal your ship as a consequence for cheating the nullsec pod run. Might even enlist a few mercs to watch gates around the target area.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#9 - 2013-07-20 14:08:21 UTC
;)

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Finuval Crendraven
Doomheim
#10 - 2013-07-20 14:58:07 UTC
I can imagine someone years from now in a nursing home "EvE who was she your wife?"
"No, a game I used to play decades ago"

"oh... that's nice..."
Dunpeal Hunter
Zervas Aeronautics
The Bastion
#11 - 2013-07-20 15:00:51 UTC
Finuval Crendraven wrote:
I can imagine someone years from now in a nursing home "EvE who was she your wife?"

"oh... that's nice..."

Who says that you won't still be playing Eve than? Anyone who is crazy enough to put a real tattoo of Eve somewhere is bound to be a hardcore player all the way. And we all know that Eve is not going anywhere Big smile

I dont know if this is important or not, but i have chickens.....

Stalks Death
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2013-07-20 15:04:43 UTC
It does seem to be on the right path to be still around in a long while.
ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#13 - 2013-07-20 15:46:47 UTC
Dunpeal Hunter wrote:
Finuval Crendraven wrote:

"oh... that's nice..."

Who says that you won't still be playing Eve than? Anyone who is crazy enough to put a real tattoo of Eve somewhere is bound to be a hardcore player all the way. And we all know that Eve is not going anywhere Big smile

"EVE IS DYING" will be a joke to followers of this game when they finally have to live in a nursing home. I can imagine old folks in wheelchairs chucking food at the paramedics and shouting "GTFO N00B GBT WOW" as they try to perform a resuscitation...

Dodixie > Hek

Obunagawe
#14 - 2013-07-20 15:49:12 UTC
Bit pointless really. You can't see it when also wearing the Silvershore, so it's worthless as a vanity item.
Silvershore + Monocle remains the only valid option for maximum bling, sadly.
Arec Bardwin
#15 - 2013-07-20 15:56:48 UTC
Yeye, but when do we get HATS!
Noddy Comet
Lysdexic Agnostics - Thier is no Dog
#16 - 2013-07-20 16:50:21 UTC
Wish I could be a unique snowflake by getting the same tat as everyone else..

/sadpanda

[i]"The biggest problem with quotes on the Internet, is that just because it's on the Internet too many believe them to be real" -[/i]Abraham Lincoln's "Berlin Wall" speech at the 1984 Winter Olympics.

Aquila Shadow
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2013-07-20 17:12:43 UTC
Sup

"Let Vigilance Be Your Sword"

Jimmy Morane
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-07-20 17:19:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Jimmy Morane
Schalac wrote:
I make this post as I make a channel. Join 'Cheap tats and easy women' IG and let's all take our tattooed arms out for a cleansing of those too poor to support CCP beyond the monthly sub. It is open to everyone, but I will block you from channel if you don't have a visible tat in your picture, because you don't belong.

What are you bragging because you wasted money buying a game you already pay for because you get neeaat tats?

I'm not poor. I support ccp with my sub. IF they want me to support them beyond the sub then they need to raise the sub fee.

Roll

Edit for clarity