These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Brazlian wanting the Collector's Edition

Author
Katabrok First
Apukaray Security
#1 - 2013-07-18 17:45:39 UTC
Guys, I wanna buy the collectors edition, but I live in Brazil. What should I do? I'm interested in doing the pre-order, but the site has values only for European and American buyers...
Rengerel en Distel
#2 - 2013-07-18 18:24:11 UTC
Do they have credit cards in Brazil? The banks and such are usually pretty clever at doing the whole monetary conversion for you.

With the increase in shiptoasting, the Report timer needs to be shortened.

Katabrok First
Apukaray Security
#3 - 2013-07-18 18:59:58 UTC
No man, the problem is the S&H... It doesn't say how much it is to send it here, or even if they will send it here... I think I can handle the payment part, that's how I've been paying EVE for the last 8 years...

But thanks for the attention, I wasn't very clear on the problem anyway, my bad...
Drunken Bum
#4 - 2013-07-18 19:08:50 UTC
This thread is much more interesting if you read the title as 'collectors edition wanting Brazilian'

After the patch we're giving the market some gentle supply restriction, like tying one wrist to the bedpost loosely with soft silk rope. Just enough to make things a bit more exciting for the market, not enough to make a safeword necessary.  -Fozzie

Leafar Nightfall
Silent Owls
#5 - 2013-07-18 20:29:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Leafar Nightfall
You can just HUEHUE the **** out of CCP until you force them to send you one for free

Also ask them to Gibe u colector edition plx or u report them

Pirate
Aethlyn
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-07-18 20:32:46 UTC
Just ask the shop's customer service (it's linked on the shop page as well): https://store.eve.com/customer-service

I'd guess you might have to expect about 50 $ for shipping, possibly taxes as well. But you could probably just order it somewhere where they usually ship oversea and have visible costs, etc. like Amazon.com (at least the German Amazon.de offers the pre-order items as well).

Looking for more thoughts? Follow me on Twitter.

Katabrok First
Apukaray Security
#7 - 2013-07-18 21:21:26 UTC
Aethlyn, I'll look into amazon... Thanks for the tip!
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#8 - 2013-07-18 21:22:09 UTC
The Brazillian Wax edition?
Katabrok First
Apukaray Security
#9 - 2013-07-18 21:27:29 UTC
Miilla wrote:

You wouldn't want to see me in a Brazilian Wax Edition...
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#10 - 2013-07-18 21:29:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Miilla
Katabrok First wrote:
Miilla wrote:

I would rather watch a chimpanzee water skiing down a road behind a tram whilst sniffing its own butt.
Drunken Bum
#11 - 2013-07-18 22:36:34 UTC
Miilla wrote:
Katabrok First wrote:
Miilla wrote:

I would rather watch a chimpanzee water skiing down a road behind a tram whilst sniffing its own butt.

you make it sound like that wouldnt be awesome to watch.

After the patch we're giving the market some gentle supply restriction, like tying one wrist to the bedpost loosely with soft silk rope. Just enough to make things a bit more exciting for the market, not enough to make a safeword necessary.  -Fozzie

Leafar Nightfall
Silent Owls
#12 - 2013-07-19 00:33:11 UTC
Just a word of warning: I've heard more then twice that Amazon charges the taxes when you buy something from them, but they kind of overprice it because it was common for brazilian customers to scam them and say that the items never arrived while they actually did

Anyway, I don't know how much is a fact or gossip, but if you want to scam brazilian customs and avoid taxes, I'd suggest you buy it somewhere else and ask for the buyer to tag it as a gift or merchandise (I think those don't pay taxes as well), but of corse, anyone with Brazilian Int. Shopper IV knows that Pirate