These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[T.R.I.A.D] Preparations for region-wide attack on Amarr citizens

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#21 - 2013-07-17 07:17:42 UTC
Get back to your slave pens, minmatars!

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#22 - 2013-07-17 08:09:48 UTC
DeT Resprox wrote:
mindless dong waving

*yawn*

Zzzzzzzz

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2013-07-17 09:52:17 UTC  |  Edited by: kraiklyn Asatru
Diana Kim wrote:
Get back to your slave pens, minmatars!

How is Heth doing? Haven't heard of him for a bit now, your not hiding him in your slave pen are you?

@Kathran, silly ammatar

@Sepherim, I'd love to kill more CVA put most of those carebears seem to be hiding in the arse end called providence
Zelarrs Elkoth
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#24 - 2013-07-17 10:06:38 UTC
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

@Sepherim, I'd love to kill more CVA put most of those carebears seem to be hiding in the arse end called providence

Apparently you missed the fact that they've deployed all over the warzone recently. As you are not here fighting I suppose that's unsurprising.

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Captain, Head of Diplomacy, Recruiting Officer Contact on channel: "PIE Public" "I walk the razor's edge of embracing the future while protecting what we value of the past."

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2013-07-17 10:22:16 UTC
Zelarrs Elkoth wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

Apparently you missed the fact that they've deployed all over the warzone recently. As you are not here fighting I suppose that's unsurprising.

Read most, at best a handfull have actually come. Enrolling is only one thing...
Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2013-07-17 12:09:53 UTC
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

If you are such a mighty corporation, willing to declare war on the whole of the industrial base of the Empire and with such a high amount of kills and so little losses, why not proceed to attack them in Providence? Are you afraid of all their carebears there?

As I said before, a corporation of cowards.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2013-07-17 12:28:54 UTC
Read the opening post again. If you need help with the difficult words let me know. Not that I am all that eager to travel that much.. terrible commute and such. Hate to be that far away from civilization and thats saying something for a guy like me. The campaign will go live soon.

If you would like to save us the trouble and visit us in Eszur it would be appreciated.
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#28 - 2013-07-17 12:33:20 UTC  |  Edited by: DeT Resprox
Sepherim wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

If you are such a mighty corporation, willing to declare war on the whole of the industrial base of the Empire and with such a high amount of kills and so little losses, why not proceed to attack them in Providence? Are you afraid of all their carebears there?

You'll find we raided Providence on our return from Amarrian CONCORD controlled space last week...and we will do so again. In fact, a prolonged strike into that very region is part of our plan - much of which shall remain confidential to agency members only.

I have a respect for CVA as long-term enemies of mine from the very beginning, as is the same for PIE from a battlefield stance - i have every disrespect for what you both stand for which will see us continue to meet on the field after ten long years.

One of the fine tinkering points from these campaigns i am about to launch is that i am able to grant rewards for shooting down specific alliances, corporations or specific pilots....pilots such as yourself.

Ushra'Khan Leader + Founder // T.R.I.A.D CEO // EVEPANDORA.COM

Rune Ainur
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2013-07-17 15:38:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Rune Ainur
Onward!

To freedom and victory!
Rorin Cutter
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#30 - 2013-07-17 15:58:27 UTC
DeT Resprox wrote:
Sepherim wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

You'll find we raided Providence on our return from Amarrian CONCORD controlled space last week...and we will do so again. In fact, a prolonged strike into that very region is part of our plan - much of which shall remain confidential to agency members only.

I have a respect for CVA as long-term enemies of mine from the very beginning, as is the same for PIE from a battlefield stance - i have every disrespect for what you both stand for which will see us continue to meet on the field after ten long years.

One of the fine tinkering points from these campaigns i am about to launch is that i am able to grant rewards for shooting down specific alliances, corporations or specific pilots....pilots such as yourself.

I am sorry but who are you?
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#31 - 2013-07-17 16:19:01 UTC
DeT Resprox wrote:

All T.R.I.A.D Agency pilots, corporation members or otherwise, are to prepare to launch a full assault against CVA in the coming weeks on their own grounds.

So we'll be seeing TRIAD deploying system blockade units and attacking CVA system infrastructure?

Or is this one of those 'we flew through your systems and killed a few lackwits' sort of campaigns? CVA has those by the hundreds, you'll need more ammo.

Don't get me wrong I hope you all shoot each other into oblivion.

Happy hunting!

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2013-07-17 17:58:41 UTC
DeT Resprox wrote:

I may be hard to find in space during the next month due to medical problems, but look forward to you trying to hunt me afterwards. But that's not what you and your corporation are announcing here. We are a paramilitary unit, we fight the war so others don't have to, and so do you. But in your corporation's initial statement it is pretty clear that your targets are not the paramilitaries fighting in the frontlines, but the miners who go peacefully with their lives in our space.

And attacking civilians is something I believe takes all the legitimacy and respect you may deserve. I don't care that we don't agree on political forms, civil rights, rulership, etc. That's what war is for. But attacking civilian miners is piracy, and that deserves no respect.

The rest of the words you and your corporation have been saying here, all those "difficult words", only mean that you are cowards with a good publicity department. But the truth can still be summed up down here in your own words, and until you fight the war against the soldiers and not the civilians, you deserve no respect:

DeT Resprox wrote:
All mining corporations, no matter their military power, shall be declared war upon should they be found to be mining in any Amarrian held system.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

Zelarrs Elkoth
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#33 - 2013-07-17 17:58:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Zelarrs Elkoth
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:
Read the opening post again. If you need help with the difficult words let me know. Not that I am all that eager to travel that much.. terrible commute and such. Hate to be that far away from civilization and thats saying something for a guy like me. The campaign will go live soon.

If you would like to save us the trouble and visit us in Eszur it would be appreciated.

In one of their first operations, CVA flew with us to help take Hofjaldgund (granted you've since retaken, twice I think since then as it's not a system we really bother defending).

Pity that was too far for you to travel. That whole warp to the gate thing to a neighboring system, such a nuisance.

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Captain, Head of Diplomacy, Recruiting Officer Contact on channel: "PIE Public" "I walk the razor's edge of embracing the future while protecting what we value of the past."

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2013-07-17 20:25:34 UTC
Zelarrs Elkoth wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

In one of their first operations, CVA flew with us to help take Hofjaldgund (granted you've since retaken, twice I think since then as it's not a system we really bother defending).

Pity that was too far for you to travel. That whole warp to the gate thing to a neighboring system, such a nuisance.

Warn us when you plex what is probably the emptiest system in the entire warzone.
Or even better next time make an appointment. We are usually available between 17:00 and 22:00 eve time in Eszur and we will attempt to accommodate you.
Zelarrs Elkoth
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#35 - 2013-07-17 21:43:50 UTC
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

Warn us when you plex what is probably the emptiest system in the entire warzone.
Or even better next time make an appointment. We are usually available between 17:00 and 22:00 eve time in Eszur and we will attempt to accommodate you.

Oh absolutely. Will do. Would you like us to pull up in front of the station and self-destruct? Save you the trouble of undocking.

Anything to oblige.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#36 - 2013-07-18 03:48:11 UTC
It's about time someone else saw what I saw when I decided to base Du'uma Fiisi in Simbeloud for our Amarr Empire terrorist campaign. Good hunting, T.R.I.A.D.

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#37 - 2013-07-18 07:29:35 UTC
This thread is wonderfully convenient. The next time a Matari asks why Pyre took a small sojourn to the Amarr front, I'll be able to point them here.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#38 - 2013-07-18 08:30:45 UTC
Oh, more pirates to watch out for. I will add them to my list.

Them being Matari is really not surprising.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#39 - 2013-07-18 11:36:01 UTC  |  Edited by: DeT Resprox
Sepherim wrote:

The rest of the words you and your corporation have been saying here, all those "difficult words", only mean that you are cowards with a good publicity department. But the truth can still be summed up down here in your own words, and until you fight the war against the soldiers and not the civilians, you deserve no respect:

DeT Resprox wrote:
All mining corporations, no matter their military power, shall be declared war upon should they be found to be mining in any Amarrian held system.

This statement clearly states "no matter their military might". In this, we shall gladly engage the military arms of any mining corporation we declare war upon as well as those who come to their assistance. We engaged the Amarr militia and Caldari militia on all fronts on our last campaign and will be doing so again during our proposed campaign.

No cowardice.....no quarter.

Havohej wrote:
It's about time someone else saw what I saw when I decided to base Du'uma Fiisi in Simbeloud for our Amarr Empire terrorist campaign. Good hunting, T.R.I.A.D.

Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
This thread is wonderfully convenient. The next time a Matari asks why Pyre took a small sojourn to the Amarr front, I'll be able to point them here.

This is encouraging news indeed to see that there are others involved in operations akin to our own. I wish to invite both of you and your corporations to take part in our forthcoming campaign

Jowen Datloran wrote:
Oh, more pirates to watch out for. I will add them to my list.

Them being Matari is really not surprising.

This is not 'pirating' as you so put it - that is left to the weak, the kind of people i have flown against and led fleets when reports of such activities have occurred in low security systems in the Republic. It is often seen that those who partake in such activities cannot hold their own when war comes to them.

No.... this is openly engaging those who feed the Amarrian war machine. They may believe they are innocent in their own eyes as they go about their business.....they shall soon see the error in their ways.

Ushra'Khan Leader + Founder // T.R.I.A.D CEO // EVEPANDORA.COM

Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#40 - 2013-07-18 17:06:05 UTC
Pirates schmirates. I know one when I see one.

Wether it be for honor, revenge or beef sandwiches, it comes out the same as unjustified assault on my ship and crew.

I will take a note of your new(?) pirate ways, but as space was hardly safe before you made your announcement, I think all necessary precautions have already been made.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online LorebookÂ