These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A new idea about Anomalies

First post
Author
Rebecca en Distel
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-07-16 15:47:16 UTC
A m8 from my corp said a good idea a few days ago,
well we were talking about Heavens Sanctums in 0.0,that if we get an Faction Battleship in heaven at last spawn,we wanted that BS do Open a Cyno for Motherships,like NPC Nyx/Aeon.....,and if we kill the supercarrier ,to drop a bpo nyx or smth like that
The drop to be like 2%open cyno,i think is a good icea,maybe to change smth in it but the main idea to remain,Hope you like it))),why not opening a cyno from their party...!?!?!?
Caleidascope
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-07-16 17:38:58 UTC
change that to 1 run bpc

Life is short and dinner time is chancy

Eat dessert first!

Frostys Virpio
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2013-07-16 18:13:44 UTC
The loot from a faction BS is not enough so we should sugarcoat it with a supercarrier BPO?
CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2013-07-16 19:37:16 UTC
Moved to Features & Ideas Discussion

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

Kirimeena D'Zbrkesbris
Republic Military Tax Avoiders
#5 - 2013-07-16 19:44:48 UTC
Rebecca en Distel wrote:
A m8 from my corp said a good idea a few days ago,
well we were talking about Heavens Sanctums in 0.0,that if we get an Faction Battleship in heaven at last spawn,we wanted that BS do Open a Cyno for Motherships,like NPC Nyx/Aeon.....,and if we kill the supercarrier ,to drop a bpo nyx or smth like that
The drop to be like 2%open cyno,i think is a good icea,maybe to change smth in it but the main idea to remain,Hope you like it))),why not opening a cyno from their party...!?!?!?

I dont think Angel cartel has its own supercarrier yet so no BPC for you. If you want one - do incursions in low/null.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Shiera Kuni
Electric Machete
#6 - 2013-07-16 19:57:00 UTC
You understood that? O_o

CCP Falcon:  This thread is terrible.

Rebecca en Distel
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-07-17 10:20:22 UTC
Why Angel cartel carrier?why not minmatar supercarrier?,by race ,there are 5 races!
Ammar-Aeon
Caldari-Wyvern
Minmatar-Hel
Gallente-Nyx
Sansha-Revenant
is just an idea,and yes should 1bpc(i failed with bpo),but why not cyno,we should introduce smth new in eve,why npc didn`t open cyno yet?aren`t they smart?