These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

"The world without mobile", meh

Author
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#1 - 2013-07-14 16:46:36 UTC
So they think this is how would be a world without mobile?

The stupid removes all fun from the video to me. I was grown in a world without mobile and, can you figure what? We neither had nor missed nor wished nor attempted to do or to obtain any of those silly toy features that mobile companies publicize to sell their services.

And that without even commenting that e-mail, Twitter and FB are PC technologies not initially developed for mobile.Roll

The stupid is strong in that ad, grrr.Evil

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Rana Ash
Gradient
Electus Matari
#2 - 2013-07-14 17:08:36 UTC
I concur, the stupid is strong Evil
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#3 - 2013-07-14 17:14:10 UTC
I rarely bother to dislike a video on YT, but this time they deserved it.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Kult Altol
The Safe Space
#4 - 2013-07-15 05:14:20 UTC
That was obnoxious.

[u]Can't wait untill when Eve online is Freemium.[/u] WiS only 10$, SP booster for one month 15$, DPS Boost 2$, EHP Boost 2$ Real money trading hub! Cosmeitic ship skins 15$ --> If you don't [u]pay **[/u]for a product, you ARE the [u]**product[/u].

Yiole Gionglao
#5 - 2013-07-15 06:42:55 UTC
I think there is a message here to Qualcomm (who/whatever they are)...

"We are old, we are grumpy, and we are not amused". Lol

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Jasmine Assasin
The Holy Rollers
#6 - 2013-07-17 09:09:39 UTC
I dropped my cell, deleted my FB (back when you still could, I understand that now it just becomes "inactive" or some crap?) and am much happier for it.

It does make talking to people actually require time and effort now though, crazy how that works. If I don't want to talk to someone I just don't go see them, it's freaking amazing! Life is much simpler now. I feel sorry for teens that would rather have an Iphone than a car...I just don't even...what.
Shalua Rui
Rui Freelance Mining
#7 - 2013-07-17 10:40:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Shalua Rui
I agree... I still remember the time when writing snail mail and using landline phones was all we had, and we still kept appointments and organized our social contacts and relationships... atleast the info we shared back than was actually worth sharing.

"ginger forum goddess, space gypsy and stone nibbler extraordinaire!" Shalua Rui - CEO and founder of Rui Freelance Mining (RFLM)

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#8 - 2013-07-17 11:09:22 UTC
That video is hilarious.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#9 - 2013-07-17 12:41:26 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
That video is hilarious.

RL baby child detected! P

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you