These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[Video] Atrophocy's Tunnel Vision 4 (Solo/Duo PvP)

Author
Shiroi Okami
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#1 - 2013-07-12 00:47:55 UTC
Atro himself is unable to post, but has written a synopsis for you guys, hope you enjoy the vid:

Quote:
Several months back I had all my accounts permanently banned for client modification, using AP to 0.
I had just returned to eve after a few months break to finish off a video i had been working on. Unfortunately i never got the fraps necessary to finish it in the form i wanted it. There was a lot of ships i wanted footage of that i never got a chance to fly. I re-worked what fraps i had into a short video not long after getting banned, but never posted it.

I've decided it's time now to put it out there, and also publicly release a short video from sisi of a cynabal fit i really wanted to fly on TQ. Fraps of this cynabal fit was going to be the main solo component of the video i didn't quite get to make.

All proper fights are solo besides the tempest duo clip near the end. I don't really like adding narrative in videos anymore, but there is one point where this one might have needed some to avoid me looking like a complete ******. With the Cane vs proteus and drake, originally i burned off to try keep range on the drake, then burned a bit more to pull the proteus outside sentry range so the drake would take all the sentry fire on his own.

If anybody is in contact with Beardponderer and can page him in this direction it would be much appreciated.

Tunnel Vision 4 | Eve files | youtube

Cynabal footage (sisi) | Eve files | youtube

Previous videos.

Tunnel Vision 3
Tunnel Vision 2
Tunnel Vision
Self Obsessed and Sexxee
No Direction Home
Dance
Kapow!
Death Culture
Disintegration

It's been a fun 7 years.

atrophocy

My Latest Video: Freestyle III

Kovorix
Matari Exodus
#2 - 2013-07-12 01:28:51 UTC
Really really enjoyed the video, especially the typhoon at the end. Sorry to hear about your accounts man, you're a great pvper :(
maCH'EttE
dead.Orbit
#3 - 2013-07-12 02:04:21 UTC
good stuff..
ECM OP, blackbird jamming over 80KM.
Aldap
Fearless Tiger.
#4 - 2013-07-12 02:27:34 UTC
That fight vs the Proteus + Drake was so great! :-)
I literally cheered out loud when you took out the ECM drones without getting jammed, as the Proteus was already dropping aggression and fully aligned to escape. And when you jetted the faction loot and destroyed it, that was awesome :-)

Top notch ammo switching, and keeping different mods on different ships like separating drones/neuts and turrets/web/point all throughout your BS fights, really cool to watch.

Didn't even care some fights were old. Good fights are good :-)

I don't know how these banning rules work, but maybe you can get a new (old) char from the char bazaar or something?

An interesting article about Solo PvP: http://themittani.com/features/new-eden-solo

BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
#5 - 2013-07-12 05:44:05 UTC
pretty amazing stuff, never thought I'd see solo oracle in a video, nifty on-grid maneuvering
Cyaron wars
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-07-12 06:21:52 UTC
Nice vide. Never thought that there are more of blaster tengu users :)
Duncan Tanner
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#7 - 2013-07-12 06:58:54 UTC
I really liked the video Atro.

Soloing in quiet aussie prime + the music + knowing its your last vid made me feel super melancholy

Mizhir
Higher Than Everest
Hazardous Company
#8 - 2013-07-12 12:40:16 UTC
Awesome video

I loved the oracle footage. Haven't seen anything like that before.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Daneel Trevize
Give my 11percent back
#9 - 2013-07-12 13:46:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Daneel Trevize
Ha, I did the armour/SFI-Cynabal this Winter/Spring(see Logan's ProActive3), I think you'll find it's better on TQ with a medium smartbomb, 1 MAR+800mm plate, and arties. At least for taking on gatecamps in lowsec. And worth faction/deadspace fitting mostly for speed, cap efficiency while using navy 400s, and for tackle range(still scram fit).

Now to watch the main vid...

Good vid, fun fighting, sad situation Ugh
Kristoffon Ellecon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-07-12 14:02:38 UTC
great video oracle fight was great
surprising to see a double rep cane killing stuff
nerf blackbirds
BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#11 - 2013-07-12 14:44:02 UTC
The Tengus were fun to watch

Great vid all around
Voi Lutois
Fwaming Dwagons
#12 - 2013-07-12 23:25:12 UTC
Very brave pvp man
W0lf Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2013-07-15 14:57:04 UTC
Good video, but your scram management was quite bad, cost you the cane.
Kaleesa
Pathogen Inc.
#14 - 2013-07-15 15:19:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaleesa
Entertaining video, good pvp skills.... But client modding? Can't feel sorry for you bro, even if it was something as seemingly benign as AP0, IMO client modding is unforgivable.
Miriam Sasko
Matari Exodus
#15 - 2013-07-16 05:17:16 UTC
Deserves more comments and views, was a great watch!

Latest Video: The Graf Spee Legacy

Viribus
TRIBE Reloaded
#16 - 2013-07-16 17:39:00 UTC
Well the game lost an excellent and creative solo pvper but THANK GOD ccp is cracking down on the scourge of people autopiloting to zero, I can't imagine the mayhem if such a thing were permitted
Noisrevbus
#17 - 2013-07-17 17:20:26 UTC
Good movie, would watch again.

Thumbs up Big smile.
Nomispanco
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2013-07-17 18:18:53 UTC
Atro <3

Really nice vid, really nice tracklist
Sad i'm not in the THANKS YEA !
Guados
Everyone vs Everything
#19 - 2013-07-17 18:46:06 UTC
Oh that was sexy Big smile.Nice ship composition,great piloting. Thanks for vid Cool

2nd in NEW EDEN OPEN TOURNAMENT My PvP Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Guadossss

Gneeznow
Ship spinners inc
#20 - 2013-07-18 02:14:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Gneeznow
Downloading!

I miss you atroph you salty old dog

edit: loved it, always a pleasure watching you own. Loved the oracle and phoon stuff especially
12Next page