These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

SHADOW CARTELIS SCUM OF GOINARD - JUSTICE COMING

Author
Hitman 001
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#21 - 2011-11-07 14:32:21 UTC
Akturous wrote:

Forgive Hitmans English, he escaped from a Slovenian mental asylum but moments ago.

you got that right bro
Rilma2
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2011-11-07 14:34:36 UTC
You'll have to forgive Hitman001. His first language isn't English. We are working on it; however, as you can see he still talks like, an inbred factory worker from the Slovenian countryside. Big smile
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#23 - 2011-11-07 15:00:55 UTC
Rilma2 wrote:
You'll have to forgive Hitman001. His first language isn't English. We are working on it; however, as you can see he still talks like, an inbred factory worker from the Slovenian countryside. Big smile

Hey, it's still better than the OP. Blink

http://www.wormholes.info

Ashken Kador
Doomheim
#24 - 2011-11-07 16:45:56 UTC
OK so YOU knows this is fact and not fictions then i make statement to you of pure factuals that SHADOW CARTELIS is to be wardec by best mercs in game and other corporation of juSTICE to be had.

u had a choice to shot up my ships FOR NO REASON and take my trade items that belongs not to you and yes many chance to give back what has stolen from me but choices are made and smiling justice brings to you ultimately.

here who posted insult or support to will be added as war victim to merc and guild warriors.
Tornado Bait
2 Canadians 1 Jar
#25 - 2011-11-07 17:11:45 UTC
pics or it didn't happen
Rilma2
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2011-11-07 17:20:01 UTC
Ashken Kador wrote:
OK so YOU knows this is fact and not fictions then i make statement to you of pure factuals that SHADOW CARTELIS is to be wardec by best mercs in game and other corporation of juSTICE to be had.

u had a choice to shot up my ships FOR NO REASON and take my trade items that belongs not to you and yes many chance to give back what has stolen from me but choices are made and smiling justice brings to you ultimately.

here who posted insult or support to will be added as war victim to merc and guild warriors.

You need Hooked on Phonics too. Come to Aeschee and I'll enoll you into 'Rilma's School of Magical Spelling and Sentence Structure.' Also, why you mad bro?
Waveshifter
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2011-11-07 18:54:44 UTC
Ashken Kador wrote:

What the Fu... eeh sorry. What the "Boom Boom" dont you understand regarding travel in/thru LOWSEC?!

LowSec Warning

Most of us who live in lowsec are laughed at, mocked, spat on, forgotten, doomed to live in shame as third class citizens in our magnificent universe. We are useless, we can not support ourselves, we own nothing and you judge us? When we see light at the end of the tunnel. When we see our golden calf. When we see you arrive to our system in a hauler full of precious things. You still judge us!

I can see that you are an honest man with much power, money and that you have friends among the most dangerous corporations in our universe. I ask you, why cant you help your fellow man in need. Instead of kicking the person lying down, you should offer your help! We would welcome your contribution with open arms. We would offer you shelter, we would break our bread with you, we would even share our jumper cables with you.
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#28 - 2011-11-07 19:10:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Cerisia
Ashken Kador wrote:

I see that capslock is still giving you a few problems bro.

Might I be so bold as to suggest Dust off

One good clean and your keyboard will be as good as new Blink
This space for rent..
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#29 - 2011-11-07 21:33:39 UTC
Waveshifter wrote:
Most of us who live in lowsec are laughed at, mocked, spat on, forgotten, doomed to live in shame as third class citizens in our magnificent universe.

yeah pretty much

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

dethleffs
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#30 - 2011-11-09 13:35:48 UTC
looking forward to seeing the TROOPS OF JUSTIC arrive at Impro station.. When can we expect them?
Largo LaGrande
R E D E M P T I O N
#31 - 2011-11-09 14:01:14 UTC
Ashken Kador wrote:
THESE PIRATE SCUMS SHOT ME DOWN AND TOOK MY ONLY ITEMS JUST FOR NOTHING AND HAVE PROVEN TO TIMES AGAIN DO IT. THIS IS A CRIME AND THERE WILL BE A VERY PUNISHMENT TO BE SURE OF.

I HAVE PUT ALOT INTEL TO THEIR CORPORATIONS OF THIEVE PIRATERY IMMORTALIS INC AND DOGGINTONS CORP. PILOTS TO BE AWARE OF.

ALL INDUSTRY PILOT BEWARES OF THIS AND I HAVE MADE THE WARNING IN THE CRIME FORUM FOR PUNISHMENT AND SHAME OF ALL INVOLVED.

PLEASE ALL TO HELP JUSTICE BRING THESE SCOUNDRELS.

Fixed

This Pirate Scum shot me down and looted the only items i had in eve (Device and Test Dummy)
This is the second time they have done this to me
This is an outrageous Crime which must be punished by the full extend of the law
I will not rest until justice is served

I have notified the very corporations/alliances which shot me down to make them aware of the piracy going on in their ranks (Why I do not know)

All Industry pilots beware of my stupidity and gross ignorance which prompted me to write this thread in the crime and punishment section of this fine forum

Join me in the fight against these notorious thieves to bring justice to new eden and maybe get my device and test dummy returned

Jak'rat
Doomheim
#32 - 2011-11-09 14:19:04 UTC
Ashken Kador wrote:

Hint. Read this post in the voice of Aleksander the Meerkat . It makes so much more sense...

Simples.

"That's not a ship, it's a flying shotgun..."

Largo LaGrande
R E D E M P T I O N
#33 - 2011-11-09 14:23:01 UTC
you should read it in the voice of apu from the simpsons
dethleffs
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#34 - 2011-11-09 14:31:23 UTC
foof. this is just great Ashken. Even your bio is dedicated to us, you're like our biggest fan!
Elson Tamar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2011-11-09 14:46:35 UTC
um every dealing (well the one i had today) has shown immortalis inc to behonest and decent. Rain Al'Thor is decent person and a member of that corp, may i suggest you appologise and check that your engine didn't explode on it's own?

Lunas Whisper
Chillwater Ltd
#36 - 2011-11-09 14:48:23 UTC
Ashken Kador wrote:

Dude this is eve. Low sec is no mans land. You don't go into it without scouts, some semblance of intelligence, and the knowledge that you can loose crap. Heck even Industrial pilots who wish to get their pvp on, will blow your butt up in lowsec. You are fair game in .4 and less.

Put the warning back on, that lets you know you are about to jump into a low security system.
Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2011-11-09 15:00:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Khazarn Areth
Ashken Kador wrote:

You're crying to people who don't care, if you go to low sec expect pirates and don't be a moron Pirate

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Sarah xCalibre
Pod Liberation Authority
#38 - 2011-11-09 15:10:03 UTC
im bored at work, can somone provide a Kb link to this kill so I get something to laugh at?

Cheers!

• Sarah xCalibre
dethleffs
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#39 - 2011-11-09 15:11:24 UTC  |  Edited by: dethleffs
http://www.shadowcartel.com/kb/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=56616

its like hes just undocking to be blown up. i dont know.
does the link work btw?
Sarah xCalibre
Pod Liberation Authority
#40 - 2011-11-09 15:15:37 UTC
haha thats just awesome, good work! NOW MOAR TEARS!
  • Sarah xCalibre
Previous page123Next page