These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Goons Doomsday Event – 28. July

First post
Author
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2013-07-06 13:39:02 UTC
No problem my offer is firm. A tengu for the final blow if a goon capital ship, in VFK, on julyv28th.


I want good fun for everyone. Fun comes from pvp. I want to promote this.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#22 - 2013-07-06 13:41:00 UTC
FuzzyButt wrote:
This idea wont work unless you get quite a lot of people down =P

and for those prices =3


only for kamikazebears indeed, however we (a small group of carebears) already have fun doing it, so I'm pretty sure this can be fun for anybody who wants to try something crazy, there is not much risk except some small ships and a jumpclone
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2013-07-06 16:39:01 UTC
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#24 - 2013-07-06 16:45:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)


I mentioned it already, if I'm not in the possession of the prize I will not add it... open up your own thread if you want to make an event with prizes that you want to offer

please also note, if I have to tell you everything twice until you understand it, you soon will be on my blocklist

actually you know what, I add you right away.
Alt Shi
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-07-08 14:25:47 UTC
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)



There's an old saying where we come from:

"Put up or shut up."

We think it applies.
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2013-07-08 14:58:08 UTC
Alt Shi wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)



There's an old saying where we come from:

"Put up or shut up."

We think it applies.


first thing first: a capital lossmail in VFK.

Then you can shame me as much as you want if I don't deliver;
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#27 - 2013-07-08 15:01:09 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
This guy doesn't have the power to kill a carrier. Not even in his wildest dreams.
Basically there's a few guys hassling anyone dumb enough to try ratting in VFK and hassling T1 haulers (I'd kill them myself for being so stupid). He's trying to inflate his rep by pretending he has to power to inflict some lasting effect on Goons. Realistically he's a joke.

I mean really. Look at his killboard. Hes got a 24% efficiency for July so far and all he has killed is 4 cyno pilots! Most cyno pilot will thank you, since its quicker to get blown up than wait the 10 minute timer, and most cyno pilots don't need a clone upgrade.

His June board is marginally better. K:D is 5:24 (awful) but his efficiency is 54% (still awful but better than July) because he somehow managed to get a Sabre and a Sentinel kill.

Seriously dude. Either give up or get better at it.


don't panic dude, you can keep your pod

by the way you are blocked, read through your comment and you sure find out why, I don't have time for your gutter bla bla

Onoes! I am the blocked for pointing out what is obvious to all of us. Now how will I laugh at this guy when he fails to make any impact on VFK at all?
Oh yeah, my near unlimited supply of alts.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#28 - 2013-07-08 17:13:30 UTC
Alt Shi wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)



There's an old saying where we come from:

"Put up or shut up."

We think it applies.


thanks for the Tengu Alt Shi! :D nice!
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#29 - 2013-07-08 17:24:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Lucas Kell wrote:
This guy doesn't have the power to kill a carrier. Not even in his wildest dreams.
Basically there's a few guys hassling anyone dumb enough to try ratting in VFK and hassling T1 haulers (I'd kill them myself for being so stupid). He's trying to inflate his rep by pretending he has to power to inflict some lasting effect on Goons. Realistically he's a joke.

I mean really. Look at his killboard. Hes got a 24% efficiency for July so far and all he has killed is 4 cyno pilots! Most cyno pilot will thank you, since its quicker to get blown up than wait the 10 minute timer, and most cyno pilots don't need a clone upgrade.

His June board is marginally better. K:D is 5:24 (awful) but his efficiency is 54% (still awful but better than July) because he somehow managed to get a Sabre and a Sentinel kill.

Seriously dude. Either give up or get better at it.

I don't think you get the point. If a high sec player is going into null solo, he obviously doesn't care about his K:D ratio. He knows he's going to die a lot. And a lot of those times it will be at gate camps, where he's outnumbered and outgunned. There's a reason we call ourselves kamikaze bears or suicide bears. If we cared about our KBs, we'd do something with a lot better odds.
Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-07-08 17:45:28 UTC
Players creating content it always amazes me.

Invest personal time and in game efforts no matter how huge those are to create events (no size doesn't matter) and thus content for other players, this is fantastic.
This is what I like in this game, players stop moaning bitchking rabble and whatnot to actually do something for their fun, awesome.

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-07-08 17:50:05 UTC
Joepopo wrote:
No problem my offer is firm. A tengu for the final blow if a goon capital ship, in VFK, on julyv28th.


I want good fun for everyone. Fun comes from pvp. I want to promote this.



Can I bring a Drake? Lol

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Alt Shi
Doomheim
#32 - 2013-07-08 18:05:39 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Alt Shi wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)



There's an old saying where we come from:

"Put up or shut up."

We think it applies.


thanks for the Tengu Alt Shi! :D nice!


You're welcome.

We felt the critics were correct so we sold off some assets to put up a true prize. We would like to do more, but we're not that rich. Having said that, if we can, we will add to the pot before G-Day.
Elizabeth Aideron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2013-07-08 20:59:23 UTC
Alt Shi wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
However you shoult talk about my tengu prize in the OP as it is going to motivate people a lot more than a rifter ;)



There's an old saying where we come from:

"Put up or shut up."

We think it applies.


excellent point, npc alt
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2013-07-09 06:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Joepopo
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#35 - 2013-07-09 07:39:22 UTC
Joepopo wrote:
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.


it is explained in the last section, highers kill (ISK) on 28. July in VFK, Killmails need to be send to me directly ingame
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2013-07-09 07:44:20 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.


it is explained in the last section, highers kill (ISK) on 28. July in VFK, Killmails need to be send to me directly ingame


Sorry I must have misread. Be sure to api check the killmail. These things are easily forged.

Can a goon, a PL or a test claim the prize?
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#37 - 2013-07-09 07:50:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Joepopo wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.


it is explained in the last section, highers kill (ISK) on 28. July in VFK, Killmails need to be send to me directly ingame


Sorry I must have misread. Be sure to api check the killmail. These things are easily forged.

Can a goon, a PL or a test claim the prize?


only ingame killmails (link) are accepted, I hardly believe they can be forged

goons can not take the prize, would they shoot their own people? crazy Roll
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2013-07-09 09:12:33 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.


it is explained in the last section, highers kill (ISK) on 28. July in VFK, Killmails need to be send to me directly ingame


Sorry I must have misread. Be sure to api check the killmail. These things are easily forged.

Can a goon, a PL or a test claim the prize?


only ingame killmails (link) are accepted, I hardly believe they can be forged

goons can not take the prize, would they shoot their own people? crazy Roll


if the highest kill is a cyno ship, a goon may want to sacrifice a cruiser to win a tengu.

Also, black legion and pandemic legion often hotdrop ships in VFK. They are not carebears really, hence ineligible for my prize.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#39 - 2013-07-09 09:19:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Joepopo wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
What is the winning criteria to your prizes? OP don't specify it.


it is explained in the last section, highers kill (ISK) on 28. July in VFK, Killmails need to be send to me directly ingame


Sorry I must have misread. Be sure to api check the killmail. These things are easily forged.

Can a goon, a PL or a test claim the prize?


only ingame killmails (link) are accepted, I hardly believe they can be forged

goons can not take the prize, would they shoot their own people? crazy Roll


if the highest kill is a cyno ship, a goon may want to sacrifice a cruiser to win a tengu.

Also, black legion and pandemic legion often hotdrop ships in VFK. They are not carebears really, hence ineligible for my prize.


as I told you already, if you want to come up with your own prizes and rules please open up a thread on your own, this one is mine, with just the prizes I have in stock provided by me or my investors... hope you understand someday Roll

I recomment if you want goons to shoot themselves you can use your goon forum to promote it as well, let me know what they think of it...
Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2013-07-09 10:35:42 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:

I recomment if you want goons to shoot themselves you can use your goon forum to promote it as well, let me know what they think of it...


Killing our own ship is not something we do, no.

https://killboard.goonfleet.com/km/622727/fitting