These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

TEST needs to be put to REST

First post First post
Author
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#21 - 2013-07-07 20:24:52 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
If its red, its dead. If its not red, its also dead. If its blue, it's probably going to die.

you do all what others do, right?
GreenSeed
#22 - 2013-07-07 20:28:39 UTC
they did that because they think you are one of the many alts of the Mittani, just like James 315, Chribba, Molic, VV, and Psychotic monk.

all those guys are alts of the mittani, and so are you.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#23 - 2013-07-07 20:31:32 UTC
GreenSeed wrote:
they did that because they think you are one of the many alts of the Mittani, just like James 315, Chribba, Molic, VV, and Psychotic monk.

they did it, because they did not have the appropriate processingpower to understand my simple tactic
Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#24 - 2013-07-07 20:37:39 UTC
GreenSeed wrote:

but isn't the Mittani an alt of Sir Molle, who is in fact Queen Elizabeth II?
Six Six Six
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-07-07 20:39:41 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
GreenSeed wrote:

they did it, because they did not have the appropriate processingpower to understand my simple tactic

Think you'll find they did it to get you to uncloak seeing you kindly gave them the means to do so. Does 'green' come to mind?
Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#26 - 2013-07-07 20:49:19 UTC
For all they knew, you were going to drop the bubble on them and cyno in a fleet...
They have no reason to trust you, and tbh, I would've done exactly the same thing as them...

It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#27 - 2013-07-07 20:51:42 UTC
On behalf of my alliance I'd like to express my deepest regrets for any inconveniences we might have caused you.
Attacking a neutral player deep inside hostile territory in 0.0 is simply unforgivable, but since we usually try to minimize collateral damage and civil casualties as much as possible, I sincerely hope that you might be able to excuse this unfortunate incident.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#28 - 2013-07-07 21:14:32 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
On behalf of my alliance I'd like to express my deepest regrets for any inconveniences we might have caused you.
Attacking a neutral player deep inside hostile territory in 0.0 is simply unforgivable, but since we usually try to minimize collateral damage and civil casualties as much as possible, I sincerely hope that you might be able to excuse this unfortunate incident.

I had two attempts with your "alliance" both ended unpleasant, first was your diplos second was this fleet of scumbags... I excuse myself for bombing your members to heaven in the future
Dimitryy
Silent Knights.
LinkNet
#29 - 2013-07-07 21:34:14 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
test. rest. i like it.

please also consider the following: best, nest, pest, kestrel, quest, vest, xerxes, arrest, zest, lest

Test is a Nest of Pests in Vests that had Best be put to Rest with Zest.. by Xerxes?
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-07-07 21:42:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
Harry Forever wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

I had two attempts with your "alliance" both ended unpleasant, first was your diplos second was this fleet of scumbags... I excuse myself for bombing your members to heaven in the future

Frankly, I think it's negativity like this that keeps your "movement" from ever growing to a size where you could actually achieve things.
As much as I like the idea of highsec players (a.k.a. "carebears") standing up and taking up arms against their alleged oppressors- you are simply doing it wrong. From your first thread on it always sounded like a private vendetta- and people are not very likely to follow you just to help you get your personal revenge.
Your ego stands between you and the ambitious goal that you want to achieve, and as long as you let it dictate your every move, you can't achieve victory.
Let go of your ego. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water.
Be water, my friend.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Dheeradj Nurgle
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-07-07 22:26:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Dheeradj Nurgle
TEST? In VKF? Why would we go to that shithole?

And I think you're the new Socratic.
Proletariat Tingtango
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2013-07-07 22:37:01 UTC
Dheeradj Nurgle wrote:
TEST? In VKF? Why would we go to that shithole?

And I think you're the new Socratic.

Word on the street is you'll all be there by October. TEST must like the taste and smell of **** or something.
bloodknight2
Revenu.Quebec
#33 - 2013-07-07 22:44:56 UTC
Go to your overview setting.

Set everything neutral, criminal, bounty, bad, terrible or with no standing with a red background. Next thing you see something red on your overview, shoot first, then ask nice nicely if he's a goon or not.
Hans Zwaardhandler
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2013-07-08 00:09:06 UTC
They had no reason to trust you, OP. Why would they not shoot the random guy that requests a fleet when he might bubble them up and light a cyno for a nice little band of CFC guys or others to come through and start blapping them? Honestly, you need to do what one of the other posters mentioned and let go of your ego and your personal vendetta against the Goons if you want to be able to lead your organization or group to do important things in the Fountain front.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#35 - 2013-07-08 00:25:12 UTC
So let's see....

Harry is actually doing what everybody says people should be doing.

And encountered some of the standard asshattery "kill everything that moves" mentality of nullsec.

He writes about it.

Now, first, there is no "personal vendetta". You neckbeards need to stop acting like highsec miners who got ganked, acting like this program is personal. We have here a game where you can put weapons on most of the ships except those specifically designed for other roles (Badgers are an exception it seems). Just seeing all of the butthurt over "carebears go to nullsec" is well worth the time and ISK I put into supplying Harry with hundreds of ships. That's right, he's the Energizer Bunny now. And I'm not the only benefactor. Heck there are others who put me to shame and have provided things I can't talk about.

Second, all this "let me tell you how nullsec works" crap. Let me tell you something, Harry and his cohorts KNOW exactly how nullsec "works" and that's what is fueling this endeavor.

Oh so nullsec "works" by:
- Bending your knees before some existing corporatist feudalistic nullsec entity (renter corp or "owning" alliance) and paying taxes to them so they can pay a billion ISK a month for the all holy "SOV" just for the right to run anoms and be just as much as a carebear as someone grinding LVL 4s in a pimped ship highsec.
- Killing everything that moves and/or "not blue" (because there's consequences if you kill blue and it's all about not having consequences) for no particular reason.
- Following orders of sorts. For people who scream "this is a sandbox!" you certainly love being told what kind of where where regarding the sandcastles you build. Just look at the butthurt Harry is causing by not doing it "your way". Funny thing is, it's only the way of nullsec overlords, but I see players adopting it likes it's "their way". Stockholm Syndrome much?
- Putting your crap neckbeardery up as some kind of superior lifestyle while being carebears safely past the gank pipelines and bubble camps and then acting like highsec is the wellspring from whence all that is wrong in the game flows. The truth is, a casual highsec player is simply not as miserable as a nullsec player and most if the nullbears can't stand that.

Now, as for "personal", attacking nullsec cannot be personal because who knows anybody personally enough? Nobody. Sure, people will parrot "it's just a game" while at the same time enjoying real world tears. So I know there's a big lie going on here. This is why the most dangerous thing to this "system" is so much as a small minority of "bears" who don't care about ships being destroyed and getting podded. Oooh we are all supposed to be afraid of that! Bullshit. This is a game. It's a PVP game too. Yeah there are some people who won't. So what. A lot of people lack time for a good game of cat and mouse. So what. The very essence of the grand struggle of ideals is this nasty habit that people have for sitting around hating on or being concerned with how or what other people are doing.

It's NULLSEC that makes is personal and makes is "serious business". Nobody asked them. Oh the horror, people going to nullsec in T1 ships and cheap clones, attacking the residents there, who "worked so hard" because that's how nullsec works!

So, with that level of potential butthurtery the "system" of nullsec has set itself up for, did nullsec expect highsec to believe the "you get ganked in two seconds!!!!1!!!eleven (unless you first join a nullsec corp or alliance after years of building SP and ISK)" lies?

Nullsec PAYS to be there. People go there to rack up ISK, then complain about people racking up ISK in highsec because those people have not bent over too.

The days of shoot-everything-that-moves for no reason is going to come to an end. There will still be alliances - those that are not going to play King of the Space Mountain, those that have an NRDS policy. Otherwise, new players will be encouraged to start in PVP early on, and go to nullsec, and hunt targets. They will be aimed at those who want to kill everything that's "not blue". If it were up to me, nullsec would be a deserted belt of PVP and mining. But hey, some of you fools want to bring RL to a game and "work" out there and then be butthurt when someone else wants to tell your beloved system to stick it so don't blame it on me when the inevitable happens.

And highsec has the capability to do it too. It has the numbers, it has the production slots (though I admit that nullsec needs more) and oh, want to dec people? Fine it's "drop corp" time because it's not about your system it's about PVP in every way using every tool.

What we must finally wage war against is not a specific organization, nor a specific kind of player, but a specific system based on an ideology. Up to now, it has been perfectly acceptable to bring "emergent gameplay" to highsec and burn Jita.

Why not the other way around?

What I have seen in the mostly deserted nullsec (been out there for months exploring without seeing other ships) is the same mentality of that could be compared to people who fly 30 billion ISK pimp ships and blitz incursions all day. Nullsec has the addition of this corporatist feudalistic system that appears to appeal only to people who like that crap - those running it along with those victimized by it but convince themselves they like it (lest they realize they have been fooled).

So remember, laugh at Harry all you want, but all that millions and millions of ISK you make "per hour" means that if you spend an hour trying to hunt some noob in a dessie that cost 5 million ISK for the noob, that dessie cost YOU the ISK you lost.

Asymmetric warfare is the future of Eve. Get with it or be sad panda.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Elizabeth Aideron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2013-07-08 00:29:36 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
So let's see....

Harry is actually doing what everybody says people should be doing.

And encountered some of the standard asshattery "kill everything that moves" mentality of nullsec.

He writes about it.

Now, first, there is no "personal vendetta". You neckbeards need to stop acting like highsec miners who got ganked, acting like this program is personal. We have here a game where you can put weapons on most of the ships except those specifically designed for other roles (Badgers are an exception it seems). Just seeing all of the butthurt over "carebears go to nullsec" is well worth the time and ISK I put into supplying Harry with hundreds of ships. That's right, he's the Energizer Bunny now. And I'm not the only benefactor. Heck there are others who put me to shame and have provided things I can't talk about.

Second, all this "let me tell you how nullsec works" crap. Let me tell you something, Harry and his cohorts KNOW exactly how nullsec "works" and that's what is fueling this endeavor.

Oh so nullsec "works" by:
- Bending your knees before some existing corporatist feudalistic nullsec entity (renter corp or "owning" alliance) and paying taxes to them so they can pay a billion ISK a month for the all holy "SOV" just for the right to run anoms and be just as much as a carebear as someone grinding LVL 4s in a pimped ship highsec.
- Killing everything that moves and/or "not blue" (because there's consequences if you kill blue and it's all about not having consequences) for no particular reason.
- Following orders of sorts. For people who scream "this is a sandbox!" you certainly love being told what kind of where where regarding the sandcastles you build. Just look at the butthurt Harry is causing by not doing it "your way". Funny thing is, it's only the way of nullsec overlords, but I see players adopting it likes it's "their way". Stockholm Syndrome much?
- Putting your crap neckbeardery up as some kind of superior lifestyle while being carebears safely past the gank pipelines and bubble camps and then acting like highsec is the wellspring from whence all that is wrong in the game flows. The truth is, a casual highsec player is simply not as miserable as a nullsec player and most if the nullbears can't stand that.

Now, as for "personal", attacking nullsec cannot be personal because who knows anybody personally enough? Nobody. Sure, people will parrot "it's just a game" while at the same time enjoying real world tears. So I know there's a big lie going on here. This is why the most dangerous thing to this "system" is so much as a small minority of "bears" who don't care about ships being destroyed and getting podded. Oooh we are all supposed to be afraid of that! Bullshit. This is a game. It's a PVP game too. Yeah there are some people who won't. So what. A lot of people lack time for a good game of cat and mouse. So what. The very essence of the grand struggle of ideals is this nasty habit that people have for sitting around hating on or being concerned with how or what other people are doing.

It's NULLSEC that makes is personal and makes is "serious business". Nobody asked them. Oh the horror, people going to nullsec in T1 ships and cheap clones, attacking the residents there, who "worked so hard" because that's how nullsec works!

So, with that level of potential butthurtery the "system" of nullsec has set itself up for, did nullsec expect highsec to believe the "you get ganked in two seconds!!!!1!!!eleven (unless you first join a nullsec corp or alliance after years of building SP and ISK)" lies?

Nullsec PAYS to be there. People go there to rack up ISK, then complain about people racking up ISK in highsec because those people have not bent over too.

The days of shoot-everything-that-moves for no reason is going to come to an end. There will still be alliances - those that are not going to play King of the Space Mountain, those that have an NRDS policy. Otherwise, new players will be encouraged to start in PVP early on, and go to nullsec, and hunt targets. They will be aimed at those who want to kill everything that's "not blue". If it were up to me, nullsec would be a deserted belt of PVP and mining. But hey, some of you fools want to bring RL to a game and "work" out there and then be butthurt when someone else wants to tell your beloved system to stick it so don't blame it on me when the inevitable happens.

And highsec has the capability to do it too. It has the numbers, it has the production slots (though I admit that nullsec needs more) and oh, want to dec people? Fine it's "drop corp" time because it's not about your system it's about PVP in every way using every tool.

What we must finally wage war against is not a specific organization, nor a specific kind of player, but a specific system based on an ideology. Up to now, it has been perfectly acceptable to bring "emergent gameplay" to highsec and burn Jita.

Why not the other way around?

What I have seen in the mostly deserted nullsec (been out there for months exploring without seeing other ships) is the same mentality of that could be compared to people who fly 30 billion ISK pimp ships and blitz incursions all day. Nullsec has the addition of this corporatist feudalistic system that appears to appeal only to people who like that crap - those running it along with those victimized by it but convince themselves they like it (lest they realize they have been fooled).

So remember, laugh at Harry all you want, but all that millions and millions of ISK you make "per hour" means that if you spend an hour trying to hunt some noob in a dessie that cost 5 million ISK for the noob, that dessie cost YOU the ISK you lost.

why would we hunt a ship that can't do anything except kill cyno frigs?
Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#37 - 2013-07-08 00:33:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Rhivre
I was going to reply, but when someone who rants against goons bangs on and on about neckbeards and butthurt, then I have to ask

Are you a goon alt?

Also, you have a lot of hatred for people you have never met. Is this healthy?

The level of ad hominem you throw at a wide group of individuals "
You are all....
You neckbeards....
The truth is, a casual highsec player is simply not as miserable as a nullsec player and most if the nullbears can't stand that.
Bending your knees before some existing corporatist feudalistic nullsec entity (renter corp or "owning" alliance) and paying taxes to them so they can pay a billion ISK a month for the all holy "SOV" just for the right to run anoms and be just as much as a carebear as someone grinding LVL 4s in a pimped ship highsec.

You think sov gives only the access to anoms?

How do you think Null will have the extra building slots you say it needs, without sov, or blues?

You seem to think in a setup where no body is friends with anybody, then everyone will help each other.
Eram Fidard
Doomheim
#38 - 2013-07-08 00:34:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Eram Fidard
hey are you one of those dudes that angrily (I picture someone furiously masturbating at their keyboard) bombs entire fleets on gates solo?

Nice tactic dude...and cloaking catalysts in 0.0. Pure brilliance there, I am going to have to take this information to the highest of command levels.

edit: Nullsec works by asking for invites to random alliance fleets then raging to the forums about being shot at.

Poster is not to be held responsible for damages to keyboards and/or noses caused by hot beverages.

Hugo Z Hackenbush
State War Academy
Caldari State
#39 - 2013-07-08 00:41:50 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
...they are all traitors, scammers and liars, god we need to do a lot of cleaning in 0 sec

This is Eve, the whole server needs flushed, scrubed with a wire brush, then made wear a bio warfare suit!

[b][i]Eve is like the way that gun law equals a lot of deaths followed by a lot of people being real nice to each other, well, it would be if we all had our names and address posted on our character info! I wonder just how many players would still act like assholes? Fly safe, and lock your back door tonight

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#40 - 2013-07-08 00:50:57 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:

"We dont want to force our playstyle on anyone, unlike the nullsec people we hate, but, get with our program or else"