These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[SERVICE] Standing correction service for Caldari Navy or Brutor Tribe or Federal Navy

First post
Author
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-04-21 08:34:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Storm TeaCup
I would like to humbly offer my services for increasing standings with the Caldari Navy or Brutor Tribe or Federal Navy. These are the main trading hubs for Caldari, Minimatar and Gallente factions.

To raise your standings in any of the above corporations you simply fleet with me and then I run missions for you. You can just make your self a tasty cup of tea and relax whilst I do all the work!

Raising standings with the trading hub NPCs is excellent for reducing your brokerage tax when you put something on the market to sell or place a buy order, and from what I gather it will help your refining costs as well. Simply put if you are going to trade and reprocess then this is a great investment!

My price list is as follows

Cost Standing Increase (unmodified standings)
140mil 0.00 to 1.00
190mil 1.00 to 2.00
240mil 2.00 to 3.00
290mil 3.00 to 4.00
340mil 4.00 to 5.00
390mil 5.00 to 6.00
440mil 6.00 to 7.00
540mil 7.00 to 8.00
840mil 8.00 to 9.00
2990mil 9.00 to 10.00

When working out the price in your head make sure you are using unmodified standings as that is much cheaper for you!

Bear in mind during my work for you, you will accumulate a considerable amount of Loyalty Points (and some ISK from mission rewards). The LP (and ISK) is yours to keep and I from 0 to 6 standing it is about 100,000 loyalty points.

As it is unlikley that your standings will not start and finish at nice round numbers I will just fraction the cost of each band. So a standing increase from 0.5 to 1.5 would work out as 0.5x140 + 0.5x190 = 165mil.

I will need payment in advance for prefereably each stage or whatever amount you feel comfortable with.

I have a day off every fourth day in real life and that is when I play Eve so on those days my services would be available from about 6am till 9pm eve time - yes that's 15 hours - so I can get a nice big chunk of work done in one sitting!

In a practical sense you just need to fleet with me whilst I complete missions and you can afk or trade and probably make more ISK then me risking my neck missioning for you! You can be anywhere in the Eve universe and this works fine. We can even use a fleet advert for me to join if you are in a different timezone and can't be there to fleet up with me in person.

I never accept missions that result in a standing decrease in any of the big 4 factions.

So now you know what I do employ me so I can get out there and do some Squishing in your name!
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-04-21 10:14:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Storm TeaCup
As it appears my offer is in competition with a big faceless recruitment agency I have decided I am better and you should only consider me!

Get that one to one extra special personal service from Little Miss Teacup Big smile
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-04-22 20:30:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Storm TeaCup
Shocked
Diotima Saraki
The Waterworks
#4 - 2012-05-08 09:30:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Diotima Saraki
I booked Storm TeaCup to raise my Caldari Navy Standings from 0 to 4 and I am very satisfied with her service.

She always gave early notice via evemail as to when she would be available and worked for several hours without interruption when online. All I had to do is log in, accept the fleet invite and then do my own business as usual or just go afk for the next few hours.

Storm's cheerful and enthusiastic attitude make her a joy to work with and when we ran into some problems early on (standings increases not being properly applied due to me having literally no Caldari Navy standing) she use her EVE Uni contacts to help us find a solution.

I have no qualms about recommending this service to any prospective customer and wish Mrs TeaCup all the best for her future endeavors.

(edit: I did forego the 5% refund promised for writing a review as I don't want my opinion to appear tainted)
ISD BiscuitThief
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#5 - 2012-09-20 08:30:38 UTC
Thread unlocked

ISD BiscuitThief Ensign Community Communication Liasons (CCLs) Interstellar Service Department

Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-09-23 07:41:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Storm TeaCup
As I oddly enjoy mission running as a standing service I will consider suggestions for other NPC corporations.

As I have said before I can usually work the whole of every fourth day. But as I don't want to dilute my service or take on too much I will only work for two full time clients. Clients after that would be taken on a standby basis.
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-10-19 20:10:41 UTC
I have added two new corporations to my service.

I also managed to fight off a terrible urge of greediness and didn't increase my prices... yet!
jessica lover
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-10-20 10:34:54 UTC
Hello, i am in need of your services, do you do Carthum conglomerate?

Thank you
Jess
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#9 - 2013-06-29 20:49:14 UTC
Thread unlocked at the polite request of the OP.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Trader Mistress
United Capital Blueprints
#10 - 2013-07-01 06:34:59 UTC
what tz do you work in?
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2013-07-01 07:25:29 UTC
I live in the UK and typically available every fourth day from 6am to 9pm eve time.

If that isn't the time you would normally be on then you can simply set up a fleet advert that I can pick up at 6am and work through to 11am (downtime) for you. After downtime is a little more tricky as you will have to log back in for me to continue.

Unusually I am available for the next three days (1st to the 3rd July) without a client so if you are thinking of using my service in the next three days I would grant you a 10% discount for any work done in these three days!
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2013-07-04 07:18:55 UTC
Due to a disproportionate amount of my work being for the Caldari Navy (100%) I would like to try and entice business for Brutor Tribe and Federal Navy by offering a 20% discount on both of them. This discount will apply until further notice.

Also, I feel it will be beneficial for my sanity to have some variety in the missions I am doing Smile.
6ie
The Kiwis
#13 - 2013-08-13 18:30:00 UTC
How does this work if I have 3 chars (each with different standing unfortunately).

I'd also like to use this service while missioning. Do you know what my standing gain would be without me telling you? (so that my own standing gains don't screw things up).
killroy v2
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#14 - 2013-08-16 21:19:57 UTC
If I have 2 characters that I would like to up their standings with caldari navy and I was curious wether or not I would have to pay for both of them?
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2013-08-21 07:54:13 UTC
Killroy v2

The way it works with sharing the standing increase whilst doing missions is that it is split equally to all parties in the fleet so if I had both your characters in my fleet the standing increase would be shared like this

33.3% killroy v2 Character 1 / 33.3% killroy Character 2 / 33.3% Storm TeaCup

as opposed to the more typical setup of

50% killroy v2 Character / 50% Storm TeaCup

I guess thinking about it this means I don’t have to do so many missions to in totality to get both characters to specific standing if they are both fleeted with me whilst I am missioning. Hmm... I guess I should be offering a discount/rebate for that scenerio.

6ie

As far as you having 3 different characters that effectively means 3x the work. So to calculate my fees we would just take each character and the cost for each one and add them together. However, if you can fleet them altogether (multiboxing) then I guess I should be offering some kind of discount (see answer to killroy v2).

The second part of your question is interesting and more challanging to answer. What I usually do to monitor client standing increases is to politely request a limited API that I then use in EVEMon. However that only updates about every 2.5 hours so that wouldn’t work if we were both doing different missions simultaneously. In that scenerio I think the only way to work around that would be to create a spreadsheet that would calculate the increases from each mission. Luckily Storm TeaCup loves her spreadsheets Big smile

PS. Sorry about the slow response but I wrote out a long answer the other day and it took me ages to do and I when I clicked post or preview it dissappeared Ugh. I was so appalled I couldn't bring myself to retype it all out again until today.
killroy v2
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#16 - 2013-08-24 23:33:34 UTC
thank you for that well thought out answer.
killroy v2
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#17 - 2013-08-29 03:23:38 UTC
also, which do you feel i better for the isk/hr, a t3 cruiser; ie: the tengu, a battleship; ie: a cnr, or a marauder; ie: the golem?
Storm TeaCup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2013-08-29 05:56:23 UTC
Killroy v2

I can't make a comment on the ships you mention as I have never flown them.

Personally, I started with a Maelstrom and when my skills allowed I switched to a Vargur where I did see a sharp increase in the speed I could complete the missions.

However, I would say a detailed knowledge of each mission and custom fits for each one will probably gain the greater increase in completion time. I spent many many hours playing with EFT to get the best balance between maximum DPS output with just enogh shield to keep me alive.
Shannon MacGregor
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#19 - 2013-08-29 14:15:17 UTC
Would like to discuss a few things with you about getting my Caldari State standing up. Please convo me or mail me in-game.

Thanks so much
killroy v2
Catskull Horizons
Grimskulls
#20 - 2013-08-30 03:46:28 UTC
Storm TeaCup wrote:
Killroy v2

I can't make a comment on the ships you mention as I have never flown them.

Personally, I started with a Maelstrom and when my skills allowed I switched to a Vargur where I did see a sharp increase in the speed I could complete the missions.

However, I would say a detailed knowledge of each mission and custom fits for each one will probably gain the greater increase in completion time. I spent many many hours playing with EFT to get the best balance between maximum DPS output with just enogh shield to keep me alive.

ah, i just assumed that you used caldari cause they are, it seems, like the most common ones out there.
12Next page