These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Short list of problems

Author
crimsonshank
Percussus Resurgo.
#1 - 2013-07-03 05:48:19 UTC
1) Contracts items stacked you have to enter station and manually un-stack the items.

2) A lot of random disconnects at the most "opportune" times as always engaged in a fleet fight kicks me clean out of game or game stops responding all together, I'm talking 4-6 times daily.

3) ECM, get jammed by ecm when the timer drops screen sticks on locking target for 10 seconds then nothing happens have to try and relock again in pvp situations this is critical time wasted, many ships lost due to this bug.

4) ECM jammed not even showing on screen happened to me tonight lost my Talos all my locks just dropped no ECM jamming bar present on my screen.

5) Jump through stargate, go to my selected items box I click jump for my ship to warp and jump automatically at the next gate, ship warps to out gate sits there until i alt-tab again into game to realize I'm still in the same system then click jump several times for game to respond.

6) Tired of paying for a game that 3 years ago ran fine had few quirks, to now have constant socket closures, nonstop annoyances, and a list of problems every time a new feature gets added we go 12 steps forward to take 20 steps back to fix problems that didn't exist before said patch.
Madbuster73
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-07-03 11:17:28 UTC
I had the same problem with the sockets keeping closing.

Try resetting your modem by unplugging it from the power for a few minutes.

It worked for me and many others...