These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Why is Salvage right below Scoop To Cargohold?

First post
Author
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-06-26 19:51:48 UTC
This is getting old, fast.
Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2013-06-26 19:55:33 UTC
I am assuming that you are talking about drones, and that is because the drone interface sucks and needs a complete overhaul.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-06-26 20:03:33 UTC
Yeah and I know, I just left a lot out. Didn't think it all needed said.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#4 - 2013-06-26 22:21:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Aerelius
So what's your F&I then? There isn't one so move along...nothing to see here.

ISD lock this troll down quick! Shocked
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-06-27 12:36:46 UTC
God the userbase on these forums has gone downhill lately. You used to be able to come on here and have decent conversations for the most part. Now it seems to be full of tards like the previous poster.
Mike Voidstar
Voidstar Free Flight Foundation
#6 - 2013-06-27 17:01:52 UTC
The idea is obviously a request to reorganize the menu so that irreversible one use commands are not accidently used because they are right next to commonly used commands (not that scoop is all that common).

Honestly, some space between categories might help this some.
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-06-27 18:11:21 UTC  |  Edited by: m3talc0re X
It would do wonders. Salvage should also be moved to the top of that list honestly. Accidentally scooping to cargohold, there's no way to get that thing out again until you dock.
Akiko Sciuto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-06-27 18:45:39 UTC
m3talc0re X wrote:
God the userbase on these forums has gone downhill lately. You used to be able to come on here and have decent conversations for the most part. Now it seems to be full of tards like the previous poster.

And please show me where you were trying to start a decent conversation? All you did was write five words, no ideas, no thoughts on anything, you didn't even throw out a "I dunno what could be done, any else got any ideas?"

But anyway hotkeys are your friend, just hit F and your drones will go salvage. Shift+R will recall them.
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-06-27 19:36:27 UTC
Oh my god, I'm so new, I never knew that!

Right...

Anyone else feel like taking this one?
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-06-28 03:17:50 UTC
So lets see here.
- Moving "Salvage" to the top of the context menu would be nice.
- Ability to have hotkeys work for selected drones only.
- Ability to launch different groups of drones with hotkeys.
- A more attention grabbing notification that our drones are being targeted and fired at
Right now, when a rat changes targets, as far as the overview is concerned, that rat is still locked and firing at you.
- Show drones' hp bars while in bay so we can see damaged ones.

Any other ideas? Let's keep this specifically about the drone UI and not th drones themselves. That's a whole nother can of worms.
Akiko Sciuto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-06-28 14:35:46 UTC
m3talc0re X wrote:
Oh my god, I'm so new, I never knew that!

You don't have to be new to not know that, you could just be a moron. And judging by how you started this thread I'm assuming I wouldn't be far off. But hey at least you added some content to your thread, only took two days. Good for you.
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-06-28 14:41:04 UTC  |  Edited by: m3talc0re X
Akiko, you are a f*cking idiot, please stay out of my thread.

Also, do you even use drones? I assume that you just use your missiles mostly in your Drake, huh? The extent of your drone experience being some t1 lights you lose on a regular basis and just don't understand why. You're obviously too much of a moron to understand sarcasm as well.

Why have these forums filled with so much of this trash? Goddamn trolls need to go back to WoW where they belong.. Also, you're blocked. Mostly because I just can't deal with not being able to physically harm stupid people on the internet.
m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-06-28 14:50:58 UTC
Omnathious, is your thread all about the drones themselves or do you actually have parts in there about the drone UI, also?
Yuzu Sciuto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-06-28 16:16:24 UTC
m3talc0re X wrote:
Akiko, you are a f*cking blah blah blah

Funny stuff the Caldari pilot making fun of the Caldari pilot for using a drake.
I'm sorry if I have upset you this much I will remove my posts if you wish. I honestly didn't mean to make you cry this hard. And I actually support the changes you brought up in post #10, but this thread is such a train wreck and you went about things in such a poor fashion I'm surprised that the thread is still open.

WoW insults? Is that the best you've got? *Yawn*
And I like how you call me an idiot yet the reason this thread exists is because you can't click the right button to get your drones to do what you want.

m3talc0re X wrote:
Omnathious, is your thread all about the drones themselves or do you actually have parts in there about the drone UI, also?

Crazy idea, why not go read it?
Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2013-06-28 16:20:19 UTC
m3talc0re X wrote:

it is about drone improvement, starts mostly about drones them selves but UI is in there also, if you have an idea about improving the drone UI feel free to put it in.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

m3talc0re X
State War Academy
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-06-28 22:54:51 UTC
I'll go look through your thread some more then. I didn't see anything about the UI at first glace.

Also, I'm done feeding the attention starved trolls, be gone with you.
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#17 - 2013-06-29 21:11:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Aerelius
m3talc0re X wrote:
Akiko, you are a f*cking idiot, please stay out of my thread.

Also, do you even use drones? I assume that you just use your missiles mostly in your Drake, huh? The extent of your drone experience being some t1 lights you lose on a regular basis and just don't understand why. You're obviously too much of a moron to understand sarcasm as well.

Why have these forums filled with so much of this trash? Goddamn trolls need to go back to WoW where they belong.. Also, you're blocked. Mostly because I just can't deal with not being able to physically harm stupid people on the internet.

Wow, you open a thread and then ask people not to post...interesting. Don't abuse others that post in a thread that you have opened for discussion, it removes the point of opening it in the first place.

EDIT: Also" the forums used to"...you're what, a year old?, let me tell you these forums are filled mostly with good ideas and good positive\constructive comments or threads however you cannot take criticism it would seem. Behave yourself and act in accordance with the Forum Rules. Oh and reported by the way.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#18 - 2013-06-29 21:34:01 UTC
As the OP did not lay down a new idea or proposed a new feature to be discussed, this doesn't belong in Features & ideas Discussion.

Thread locked.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)