These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New incursions!!! Letshave a JOVE or SLEEPER incursion

Author
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#1 - 2013-06-22 23:55:03 UTC
moar Incursion style content please CCP Lol
Anyone have ideas for other pirate incursions they'd like to put forth?
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
#2 - 2013-06-22 23:59:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Brujo Loco
DarthNefarius wrote:

You know what would be great? a DED Incursion in Pirate Space ... you get a bunch of LP that can be converted to your pirate faction of choice and kill them "Concord´s"

Then you get the staging ground for new player experiences, where you begin your life working for one of the Pirate Factions, and your standing with Pirate Police is inversely proportional to your Sec Status, that way you create pockets for new players in Pirate Space that are relatively safe patrolled by "Pirate Police"

Lots of new players working from the start and protected somewhat by the pirate factions, creating a new negative "hi-sec" hub in some pirate´s area of space.

They will have better missions too and will be able to join FW from the PIRATE´s side.

That would bring BIG BUCKS to EVE Online, as jaded vets and eager newbies flock to the Pirates side instead of the Empires side.

Big smile

Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco

DarthNefarius
#3 - 2013-06-23 00:12:38 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Brujo Loco wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:

You know what would be great? a DED Incursion in Pirate Space ... you get a bunch of LP that can be converted to your pirate faction of choice and kill them "Concord´s"

Then you get the staging ground for new player experiences, where you begin your life working for one of the Pirate Factions, and your standing with Pirate Police is inversely proportional to your Sec Status, that way you create pockets for new players in Pirate Space that are relatively safe patrolled by "Pirate Police"

Lots of new players working from the start and protected somewhat by the pirate factions, creating a new negative "hi-sec" hub in some pirate´s area of space.

They will have better missions too and will be able to join FW from the PIRATE´s side.

That would bring BIG BUCKS to EVE Online, as jaded vets and eager newbies flock to the Pirates side instead of the Empires side.

Big smile

+10 Great idea expand please Big smileLol
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Aquila Sagitta
Blue-Fire
#4 - 2013-06-23 02:41:09 UTC
Awesome Idea Bruju but I'd rather have CCP adding more tools for players to create there own content then CCP creating content for us. I mean it took eve players like what? 2 weeks to figure out incursion mechanics if not less. CCP spent 6 months creating that expansion.

More tools for pvp content and less focus on pve content imo!
Minmatar Citizen160812
The LGBT Last Supper
#5 - 2013-06-23 15:37:58 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:

Remove CONCORD and police from regions for a few days here and there.
Mother Drone
Transcendent Breed
#6 - 2013-06-23 17:43:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Mother Drone
Didn't you learn anything?
You should NOT ask for more content ... look at Odyssey what kind of "new" content has been delivered.
DarthNefarius
#7 - 2013-06-23 21:42:04 UTC
Aquila Sagitta wrote:
Awesome Idea Bruju but I'd rather have CCP adding more tools for players to create there own content then CCP creating content for us. I mean it took eve players like what? 2 weeks to figure out incursion mechanics if not less. CCP spent 6 months creating that expansion.

But I like PvE content... and it took longer than 2 weeks to get efffiecent fleets up ( more like 2-4 months )
Hopelesshobo
Hoboland
#8 - 2013-06-24 13:22:15 UTC
Aquila Sagitta wrote:

PVE tools allow you to build PVP ships.

Lowering the average to make you look better since 2012.

Auduin Samson
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-06-25 07:29:20 UTC
+1 for Jovian incursions. I'm sure everyone would like a shot at a Jovian mothership.