These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Cruise Missile machen zuviel Schaden auf Exhumer

Author
Gieriger Fuchs
Arctic Ice Solutions
#1 - 2013-06-22 16:42:58 UTC
Mir ist aufgefallen das seit dem Patch es nicht mehr Möglich ist 2 BS von den Guristas zu tanken.

Ich habe auf einer Hulk mit 91% Kinetic Resi es nicht geschafft nen Spawn mit 2 BS und 3 Frig´s zu tanken.

Es handelt sich dabei um ein Aktivfit mit Gist B-Small Shielsdbooster und nach gefühlten 2 Min gehe ich in Armor.

Auch das Passiv fit mit 2 Domination Kinetichardener bringt keine Besserung bei 84 oder 88% resi was man dann hat.

Zircon Dasher
#2 - 2013-06-22 16:47:00 UTC
I have no idea what he said so I will just reply with:

NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!

Nerfing High-sec is never the answer. It is the question. The answer is 'YES'.

Omnathious Deninard
Ministry of Silly Walks.
The Gurlstas Associates
#3 - 2013-06-22 16:48:18 UTC
Gieriger Fuchs wrote:
Mir ist aufgefallen das seit dem Patch es nicht mehr Möglich ist 2 BS von den Guristas zu tanken.

Ich habe auf einer Hulk mit 91% Kinetic Resi es nicht geschafft nen Spawn mit 2 BS und 3 Frig´s zu tanken.

Es handelt sich dabei um ein Aktivfit mit Gist B-Small Shielsdbooster und nach gefühlten 2 Min gehe ich in Armor.

Auch das Passiv fit mit 2 Domination Kinetichardener bringt keine Besserung bei 84 oder 88% resi was man dann hat.

I've noticed that since the patch it is no longer possible to refuel 2 BS from the Guristas.

I have not made ​​it to a Hulk with 91% Kinetic Resi tion Spawn with 2 BS and 3 Frig's to refuel.

This is a Aktivfit Gist B-Small Shielsdbooster and after what felt like 2 minutes I go into Armor.

Also, the passive fit with 2 Domination Kinetichardener will not help in 84 or 88% resi what you have then.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

Zircon Dasher
#4 - 2013-06-22 16:51:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Zircon Dasher
Omnathious Deninard wrote:
Gieriger Fuchs wrote:

I've noticed that since the patch it is no longer possible to refuel 2 BS from the Guristas.

I have not made ​​it to a Hulk with 91% Kinetic Resi tion Spawn with 2 BS and 3 Frig's to refuel.

This is a Aktivfit Gist B-Small Shielsdbooster and after what felt like 2 minutes I go into Armor.

Also, the passive fit with 2 Domination Kinetichardener will not help in 84 or 88% resi what you have then.

So definitely wrong forum then. Or at least not under the correct sticky.

Nerfing High-sec is never the answer. It is the question. The answer is 'YES'.

Omnathious Deninard
Ministry of Silly Walks.
The Gurlstas Associates
#5 - 2013-06-22 16:52:40 UTC
They reduced the resistance bonus from 5% to 4% per level which could be the cause of your inability to tank.
Sie reduziert den Widerstand Bonus von 5% auf 4% pro Stufe, die die Ursache für Ihre Unfähigkeit zum Tank sein könnte.
Please forgive google translate.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

David Kir
Dead Game Who Cares
#6 - 2013-06-22 17:01:51 UTC

Ein Zwei Polizei
Drei Vier Grenadier
Funf Sechs Alte Hex
Sieben Acht Gute Nacht

Ja Ja Ja Was ist los? Was ist das?

Friends are like cows: if you eat them, they die.

Zan Shiro
Alternative Enterprises
#7 - 2013-06-22 17:09:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Zan Shiro
mods must be off today...op this will probably be moved to the German section at some point.

But yeah your resist profile has changed.

Also perchance was your spawn a higher grade of bs than usual? I have seen some miners all cool then out the blue they go help help in comms as they got unlucky and a triple pope spawn landed on belt (in delve at the time I saw this happen, fill in other 1.8 mil bs' for elsewhere).

I'd translste this back but been years since I studied German. I could call myself a jelly donut in hochdeutsche basically at this point in time lol..
Verity Sovereign
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-06-22 17:13:51 UTC
Hier sind die Deutsches Plätzen:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=292
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=291
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=2936

Now I only spent 2 years in the "german" speaking part of switzerland, most of it in a biology lab where english was the standard language, so my non google translation may not be accurate:
I also think there's some Denglish/internet specific German there with "tanken" - much like "to tank" is not formal english

Thread title"Cruise missiles do too much damage to Exhumers"

"To me it seem that since the patch it is no longer possible to tank two Guristas battleships.
I have a Hulk with 91% kinetic resists and it does not manage to tank a spawn with 2 BSs and 3 Frigs.
It is an active fit with a Gist-B type small shield booust and it seems that it goes into armor after 2 minutes.
Also the passive fit with 2 Domination Kinetic harmers does no better at 84 or 88% resists."

imbaRabbit
Not War Eligible
#9 - 2013-06-22 17:19:39 UTC
He's just saying that since the patch it's not possible to tank two Guristas battleships anymore. Also, he says that he has a Hulk with 91% Kinetic resists and that it's not possible to tank two battleships and three frigates. Even though he has an active boost, just after 2 minutes he goes in the armor. He tried the passive fit as well, but it did not help.

P.S. I've just removed the names of modules since it should be clear what he's trying to say about his resists state and modules.

---
The CCP has changed the cruise missiles and it seems that change has affected the NPCs as well. So probably, the additional damage comes from that change? Of course, they've changed the resists as well (5% -> 4%) but i don't think you can compare that to 30% cruise missile damage or am I wrong?

Zan Shiro
Alternative Enterprises
#10 - 2013-06-22 17:48:10 UTC
imbaRabbit wrote:
He's just saying that since the patch it's not possible to tank two Guristas battleships anymore. Also, he says that he has a Hulk with 91% Kinetic resists and that it's not possible to tank two battleships and three frigates. Even though he has an active boost, just after 2 minutes he goes in the armor. He tried the passive fit as well, but it did not help.

P.S. I've just removed the names of modules since it should be clear what he's trying to say about his resists state and modules.

---
The CCP has changed the cruise missiles and it seems that change has affected the NPCs as well. So probably, the additional damage comes from that change? Of course, they've changed the resists as well (5% -> 4%) but i don't think you can compare that to 30% cruise missile damage or am I wrong?

both are probably linked. But unless rats got the new raven bonus we don't know about (or it was in a blog somewhere and I missed it) unless standing still they wouldn't get the the full damage on him anyway. The 1% resist loss is kind of funny. I see the difference on some ships in pve (or at least I think I do since I was a not a fan of this change...It was a major reason I trained cladari BS 5 lol). While others in pvp are reporting rokh is still as tanky as ever.

imbaRabbit
Not War Eligible
#11 - 2013-06-22 20:12:19 UTC  |  Edited by: imbaRabbit
The Ravens are not the "only" ships which got boost on 30% damage - cruise missile system got 30% more damage since the update.

Auf Deutsch:
--
CCP hat das Cruise Missile System geändert und es scheint so das die Änderung auch die NPCs betroffen hat (Cruise Missile haben einen 30% Schadensbonus bekommen). Also, wahrscheinlich, kommt der zusätzliche Schaden von dieser Änderung? Sie haben auch die Shield Resist von 5% zu 4% verringert.

EDIT: Du bist im falschen unterforum, bitte schau hier nach: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=forum&c=72