These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Amarr Empire Quafegate

Author
Bryen Verrisai
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-06-19 21:38:32 UTC
Derin Phobos wrote:
Quite the saleswoman. Assuming your...mannerisms are not indicative of your competence...

You'd best choose your words carefully; I have a feeling that within a century she'll have every man, woman, and child in the cluster consuming Quafe, or dead by her hand.

Does Quafe have a high-calorie energy drink variant? That might just be the kick slaves need to get over the early afternoon slump. And really, anything that keeps Amarrians from literally kicking their slaves is probably a good thing.
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#22 - 2013-06-19 21:38:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Samira Kernher
Frawst Caldun wrote:
There is a reason why slaves are slaves, they have failed to achieve success in our society and we are the men and women of the universe worth something - we have a right to not only control these people but to give them what we feel they deserve. No slave of mine shall ever drink a treat like quafe until they have proven their human worth to me. Typically the minmatar don't really like quafe anyways, and the majority of slaves come from that region - pathetic beings.

Let your slaves drink quafe if you want, but I swear to you you will find you get a better yield from their work if you use luxuries like this as a reward.

Caldun ~

Are you a member of the faithful? Are you a titled Holder? If not, you are worth no more than the slaves you "own".

Only Holders have the spiritual wisdom and responsibility necessary to properly care for slaves.
Cipher7
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2013-06-19 21:47:16 UTC

I swear those puppies get bigger by the hour
Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg
Like Oh My Gosh I Totally Have A Corp Now
#24 - 2013-06-19 22:09:08 UTC
Cipher7 wrote:

I drink Quafe every day as part of a stable and balanced diet ♥

Chilled Quafe™, accept no refreshment substitute. For all of you affluent Capsuleer-types, Quafe Elite™ restaraunts can be found at many stations! Only got a few minutes to spare before that fleet-op? Swing by QuafeSnacks™ for the full taste-experience you've come to expect from Quafe, on the go!

Frawst Caldun
Clean Cut Co.
#25 - 2013-06-19 22:48:59 UTC
I believe that my stance with slaves has been misunderstood. I speak of my opinions with a great deal of passion and end up putting myself into the shoes of those I defend a little too much. I do not own any slaves, nor do I intend to ever own slaves - but my opinion of their standing and how they should be treated remains the same. They are scum and should be given no special treatment nor attention.

I must also issue a public apology towards Anatole. My forwardness was uncalled for and after a quick conversation together I can safely say that Anatole is a man high in my regards. I apologize for my directness -

Also, to those of you who have not met me, I am still new to space and am only just beginning to learn the way things are run out here. Please bare with me while I find my bearings.

Caldun ~

Caldun ~

No end shall be too severe an end to meet.

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#26 - 2013-06-19 22:57:50 UTC
Apology accepted, it was very good talking to you.

All the best on your travels through the cluster.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#27 - 2013-06-19 23:12:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Samira Kernher
Frawst Caldun wrote:
I believe that my stance with slaves has been misunderstood. I speak of my opinions with a great deal of passion and end up putting myself into the shoes of those I defend a little too much. I do not own any slaves, nor do I intend to ever own slaves - but my opinion of their standing and how they should be treated remains the same. They are scum and should be given no special treatment nor attention.

No, they are not. They have rejected God, but God in his mercy has granted them the opportunity to be Reclaimed into His light. The Amarr are their betters, for they are God's Chosen, but that does not mean that the faithless are to be used and discarded like tools or cattle. Instead, they must be cared for and uplifted so that they might embrace God.

Owning slaves is a responsibility. Slaves have greatly sinned in their rejection of God, but they are not scum. They are children in need of spiritual care and enlightenment.
Frawst Caldun
Clean Cut Co.
#28 - 2013-06-19 23:14:19 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:

No, they are not. They have rejected God, but God in his mercy has granted them the opportunity to be Reclaimed into His light. The Amarr are their betters, for they are God's Chosen, but that does not mean that the faithless are to be used and discarded like tools or cattle. Instead, they must be cared for and uplifted so that they might embrace God.

Owning slaves is a responsibility. Slaves have greatly sinned in their rejection of God, but they are not scum. They are children in need of spiritual care and enlightenment.

You speak with elegance. Maybe I am in fact mistaken.

Caldun ~

Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#29 - 2013-06-20 02:53:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Deacon Abox
Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Hmm, a new portrait.

I must say I like your face in this one,
but it's missing the attention grabbing elements Smile

Tsk...

Okay I changed my portrait around a bit but if I don't get your vote when it updates I'll be like

cross.

Mademoiselle,

You have my firm attention again. My hands are raised (cupped if you will) in support of your proposition.

Sincerely,

Deac

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

#30 - 2013-06-20 14:13:29 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:

You have my firm attention again. My hands are raised (cupped if you will) in support of your proposition.

Great!

Who else? Don't be shy~. ♥

Chilled Quafe™, accept no refreshment substitute. For all of you affluent Capsuleer-types, Quafe Elite™ restaraunts can be found at many stations! Only got a few minutes to spare before that fleet-op? Swing by QuafeSnacks™ for the full taste-experience you've come to expect from Quafe, on the go!

Derin Phobos
Kinetic Technologies
#31 - 2013-06-21 07:53:00 UTC
Brandi Wiseman wrote:

You go girl!

I put you on the list. ♥

Derin Phobos wrote:
Do I get a cut of the profits for my signature?

Oh, like, sure!

I mean like, that all depends on your metric of profit of course~.

In the situation, ISK will suffice. Alternate forms of payment will not be considered.
Repentence Tyrathlion
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#32 - 2013-06-21 08:10:21 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Hmm, a new portrait.

I must say I like your face in this one,
but it's missing the attention grabbing elements Smile

Tsk...

Okay I changed my portrait around a bit but if I don't get your vote when it updates I'll be like

cross.

Mademoiselle,

Sincerely,

Deac

And people wonder why I stopped dating men...
Halete
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2013-06-21 08:16:28 UTC
Repentence Tyrathlion wrote:

I don't think any woman in their right mind would wonder that.

"To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin" - The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21

Anslo
Scope Works
#34 - 2013-06-21 13:00:10 UTC
Repentence Tyrathlion wrote:

OK we're not all that bad, come on...

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#35 - 2013-06-21 14:49:53 UTC
Cipher7 wrote:

I drink Quafe every day as part of a stable and balanced diet ♥

Bovine Growth Hormone. Of course.
Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#36 - 2013-06-22 03:42:18 UTC
I think this has reached a new level of simply gross exchange in public. So many are you are acting in such a shameful manner that whatever you believe on will probably be crying just for having believers like you. This is certainly one of the lowest displays of social interaction that I've seen in the last days, among a community known for falling often to such low displays.

To the only thing that can be considered serious and important on this whole nonsense, yes, captain Caldun, follow the wise words of Legionnaire Kernher. She knows what she is talking about, and has given a lot of time to thinking on the issue. Her words are true, the burden of slavery is also a responsability to those that hold the right and the duty to show the misguided the proper path. Not something to be taken lightly.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

Denak Calamari
Incorruptibles
#37 - 2013-06-22 08:52:06 UTC
I am truly amazed by your speech Laurienne, I am absolutely convinced that all that slaves need to make them happy again is a can of this masterpiece called Quafe to quench their thirst upon, bringing an explosion of flavor to their tongues to revitalize their morality and become happy servants again. I will definitely support this petition to a just and rightful cause, and make sure every single one of my mercenary friends hear about this and also join on your cause.

In fact, since I am convinced that the entire clone soldier community agrees to your factual arguments, I can say with absolute certainty that every clone soldier will sign this petition, so you can add every one of us to the list.

Glory to Quafe!
Frawst Caldun
Clean Cut Co.
#38 - 2013-06-22 14:37:55 UTC
Denak Calamari wrote:
I am truly amazed by your speech Laurienne...

...Glory to Quafe!

Pig.

Caldun ~

#39 - 2013-06-22 20:11:11 UTC
Sepherim wrote:
I think this has reached a new level of simply gross exchange in public...

I put you down too! ♥

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2013-06-22 21:05:58 UTC
Just to announce, from 25th on I will be selling Quafe at the tribal liberation station in Eszur.
Previous page123Next page