These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Amarr Empire Quafegate

Author
Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg
Like Oh My Gosh I Totally Have A Corp Now
#1 - 2013-06-19 15:07:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg
Kraiklyn Asatru wrote:
I think he'd like that. Did you know slaves don't get quafe...I bet he'd like quafe.

So like this nice man and stuff he totally all like told me that like slaves aren't allowed Quafe, right?! So right, like, well anyway, I think like that is just not okay, okay?

So anyway like, I'm putting on my super official suit (I got like cute lenseless glasses and everything, they're just so classic) and I'm knuckling down (I've got like belts in Taistoiitsu and stuff so watch out!) to put an end to this injustice! ♥

So anyway I'm making like this petition and stuff so if you think that slaves should be allowed to drink Quafe just like totally just like put your signature down and I'll like, talk to my friend who knows a girl who knows a guy who is like a Senator or some big dealio and he'll like make sure that this problem gets all fixed and things.

I'm gonna like all pester CONCORD and DED and stuff to like wave their night sticks. ♥

NAMES:

1 - Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg ~♥
2 - Brandi Wiseman (SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC ♥♥)
3 - Deacon Abox ♥
4 - Sepherim :)
5 - Denak Calamari (I forgot hearts! ♥♥♥♥♥)
6 - Frawst Caldun (is a star!)
7 - Cipher Deninard (I got nothing :D )

ALSO: please pledge your support to the idea of providing transcranial microcontrollers to people suffering from schizophrenia to enable them to enjoy the delicious taste of Quafe!

Chilled Quafe™, accept no refreshment substitute. For all of you affluent Capsuleer-types, Quafe Elite™ restaraunts can be found at many stations! Only got a few minutes to spare before that fleet-op? Swing by QuafeSnacks™ for the full taste-experience you've come to expect from Quafe, on the go!

Brandi Wiseman
Den Sorte Loge
#2 - 2013-06-19 17:26:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Brandi Wiseman
I really think you've nailed the heart of the problem, that all these slaves are lacking is a refreshment product, so Quafe clearly fits the bill.

I strongly encourage you to comm all Gallente Senators on this subject and get them to engage with this issue taking the problem right to the heart of the federal government. Don't take No for an answer!

You go girl!

EDIT:

Quote:
ALSO: please pledge your support to the idea of providing transcranial microcontrollers to people suffering from schizophrenia to enable them to enjoy the delicious taste of Quafe!

I'd give a lot of money to hear you lecture New Eden on the issues faced by schizophrenics and how transcranial microcontrollers can be of benefit...

Fly Caldari!

Derin Phobos
Kinetic Technologies
#3 - 2013-06-19 17:38:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Derin Phobos
Quite the saleswoman. Assuming your...mannerisms are not indicative of your competence and you manage to get slaves drinking Quafe, do I get a cut of the profits for my signature?
#4 - 2013-06-19 18:20:36 UTC
Brandi Wiseman wrote:

You go girl!

I put you on the list. ♥

Derin Phobos wrote:
Do I get a cut of the profits for my signature?

Oh, like, sure!

I mean like, that all depends on your metric of profit of course~.

Chilled Quafe™, accept no refreshment substitute. For all of you affluent Capsuleer-types, Quafe Elite™ restaraunts can be found at many stations! Only got a few minutes to spare before that fleet-op? Swing by QuafeSnacks™ for the full taste-experience you've come to expect from Quafe, on the go!

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#5 - 2013-06-19 18:27:26 UTC
I can't speak for field-hands or miners or what not, but domestic slaves drink a wide range of beverages.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#6 - 2013-06-19 18:40:23 UTC
I had Quafe when I was still a slave.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#7 - 2013-06-19 18:45:21 UTC
Hmm, a new portrait.

I must say I like your face in this one,
but it's missing the attention grabbing elements Smile

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Steffanie Saissore
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#8 - 2013-06-19 19:54:26 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
Hmm, a new portrait.

Now, Miss Cherbourg may have a very distinct way of expressing herself, and she may have some interesting causes to champion, but at least she is bringing up a very interesting social issue..even if it is on the surface just getting Quafe to the slaves of the Empire.

We travel in the dark of the new moon,

A starry highway traced on the map of the sky

Brandi Wiseman
Den Sorte Loge
#9 - 2013-06-19 19:58:59 UTC
Steffanie Saissore wrote:
..even if it is on the surface just getting Quafe to the slaves of the Empire.

An outrageous slur! I'm sure the thought didn't even cross her mind!

Fly Caldari!

#10 - 2013-06-19 20:38:44 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
Hmm, a new portrait.

Tsk...

Okay I changed my portrait around a bit but if I don't get your vote when it updates I'll be like

cross.

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#11 - 2013-06-19 20:43:20 UTC
Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg wrote:
Kraiklyn Asatru wrote:
I think he'd like that. Did you know slaves don't get quafe...I bet he'd like quafe.

So like this nice man and stuff he totally all like told me that like slaves aren't allowed Quafe, right?! So right, like, well anyway, I think like that is just not okay, okay?

My slaves can drink Quafe, and anything else I make them consume.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#12 - 2013-06-19 20:50:16 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:

Ah Cheri, I don't think those are the kind of slaves Laura is referring to.

Frawst Caldun
Clean Cut Co.
#13 - 2013-06-19 20:52:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Frawst Caldun
I hope you realize how lucky you are to even have my response to this - you are the absolute last person in the wide of New Eden that should be spokeswomaning for this. No man would wilt to your bubbly soft speech unless their breeches were bulging at the bow.

There is a reason why slaves are slaves, they have failed to achieve success in our society and we are the men and women of the universe worth something - we have a right to not only control these people but to give them what we feel they deserve. No slave of mine shall ever drink a treat like quafe until they have proven their human worth to me. Typically the minmatar don't really like quafe anyways, and the majority of slaves come from that region - pathetic beings.

Let your slaves drink quafe if you want, but I swear to you you will find you get a better yield from their work if you use luxuries like this as a reward.

Caldun ~

P.S.

Anatole Madullier wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Ah Cheri, I don't think those are the kind of slaves Laura is referring to.

Anatole, when did you stop trying to prove to us that you are a truly sensitive guy and start to go for the quirky perv? Your disposition disgusts me.

Caldun ~

No end shall be too severe an end to meet.

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#14 - 2013-06-19 21:07:02 UTC
Frawst Caldun wrote:

Anatole, when did you stop trying to prove to us that you are a truly sensitive guy and start to go for the quirky perv? Your disposition disgusts me.

Whoa.. hold on. The two aren't mutually exclusive, and if you would be aware of a bit of the backstory to my remark you would understand. In all honesty, yes I might have been better off rephrasing that to make it more up to standards with my public relationship training.

See the type of slaves I was referring to were the consensual type, the one that drift between the bedroom and the club, where it exists in a person to submit willingly into a majestic relationship which includes power exchange, love, and care from both ends.

I believe the type of slaves Laura is referring to are the one you are referring to as well, the one valued by others as subhumans, kept in poor living conditions against their will. Now that is the kind of slavery I speak out against.

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#15 - 2013-06-19 21:11:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Erica Dusette
Probably right! I'm always confusing the terms 'employee' and 'slave'. *sigh*

Frawst Caldun wrote:

Hey now, Anatole is indeed a very sensitive and considerate man. He just likes to tease me because he knows how much it gets me wound up.

Not to mention he's not a slave, well not in the traditional sense at least. So he can be as quirky and pervy as he likes, at least around me, and even drink some Quafe if he chooses.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Frawst Caldun
Clean Cut Co.
#16 - 2013-06-19 21:12:23 UTC
Anatole Madullier wrote:
Frawst Caldun wrote:

Whoa.. hold on. The two aren't mutually exclusive, and if you would be aware of a bit of the backstory to my remark you would understand. In all honesty, yes I might have been better off rephrasing that to make it more up to standards with my public relationship training.

See the type of slaves I was referring to were the consensual type, the one that drift between the bedroom and the club, where it exists in a person to submit willingly into a majestic relationship which includes power exchange, love, and care from both ends.

I believe the type of slaves Laura is referring to are the one you are referring to as well, the one valued by others as subhumans, kept in poor living conditions against their will. Now that is the kind of slavery I speak out against.

To no end have you understood where I am coming from. I may be new to this world of capsuleer's and space travel but I wasn't born yesterday, and I don't like what I see so far. I hope to see you around and I won't make any snap judgements just yet, but I have my eyes on you - Anatole, of Caille.

Caldun ~

No end shall be too severe an end to meet.

Anatole Madullier
Alexylva Paradox
#17 - 2013-06-19 21:19:09 UTC
Frawst Caldun wrote:

To no end have you understood where I am coming from. I may be new to this world of capsuleer's and space travel but I wasn't born yesterday, and I don't like what I see so far. I hope to see you around and I won't make any snap judgements just yet, but I have my eyes on you - Anatole, of Caille.

We should talk some day, share a drink somewhere. I think we'll get to learn a lot more about each other and we can draw our conclusions from there.

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#18 - 2013-06-19 21:22:00 UTC
Frawst Caldun wrote:
I hope you realize how lucky you are to even have my response to this - you are the absolute last person in the wide of New Eden that should be spokeswomaning for this. No man would wilt to your bubbly soft speech unless their breeches were bulging at the bow.

There is a reason why slaves are slaves, they have failed to achieve success in our society and we are the men and women of the universe worth something - we have a right to not only control these people but to give them what we feel they deserve. No slave of mine shall ever drink a treat like quafe until they have proven their human worth to me. Typically the minmatar don't really like quafe anyways, and the majority of slaves come from that region - pathetic beings.

Let your slaves drink quafe if you want, but I swear to you you will find you get a better yield from their work if you use luxuries like this as a reward.

Caldun ~

P.S.

You're a Holder? I didn't know any Federal had been raised to peerage.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

#19 - 2013-06-19 21:27:09 UTC
Oh my glob! Look! ♥ It's fresh love! Aww~! ♥

Isn't Quafe amazing, bringing such sweet couples together like mister Anatole and miss Frawst?

Yay!

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#20 - 2013-06-19 21:33:59 UTC
If I want to start poisoning my slaves out of the blue, I'll make it gradual and make them take the light stuff like Vitoxin first.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

123Next page