These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

4 EVER KINGS OF LOW SEC

First post
Author
Ramirez Dora
Neckbeards International
#241 - 2013-06-18 15:50:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Ramirez Dora
Ohh Yeah wrote:
If snuffbox are Kings of Lowsec then how come your flag isn't flying m8s?

Fanboi stole it m8, whacha gonna do?
Wilhelm Caster
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#242 - 2013-06-18 15:56:33 UTC
Dark Flare wrote:
THIS TOPIC CAN NO LONGER BE DISCUSSED AS IT IS THE SUBJECT OF AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTGATION

ALL NOOB POSTERS WILL NOW BE ARRESTED

PL I HOPE U LIKE JAIL

You know you are just getting embarrassing now (that's ok I'm still enjoying my coffee with this whole read). You are not an authority, nor a moderator, nor an official from CCP, please do not fictionalize authority because you used caps locks.
Dark Flare
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#243 - 2013-06-18 15:58:06 UTC
mdkREAPERmdk wrote:
You're posting is clearly top quality, Dark Flare. I think we might have a spot in PL if you want to be a true King of Lowsec. PM Bluemajere if this offer interests you.

i was in PL before all the glory hunting ego nerds joined
then i left because it went to **** when they did

Kings of Lowsec

Dark Flare
Caldari State
#244 - 2013-06-18 15:58:35 UTC
Wilhelm Caster wrote:
Dark Flare wrote:
THIS TOPIC CAN NO LONGER BE DISCUSSED AS IT IS THE SUBJECT OF AN ONGOING POLICE INVESTGATION

ALL NOOB POSTERS WILL NOW BE ARRESTED

PL I HOPE U LIKE JAIL

You know you are just getting embarrassing now (that's ok I'm still enjoying my coffee with this whole read). You are not an authority, nor a moderator, nor an official from CCP, please do not fictionalize authority because you used caps locks.

lol umad

Kings of Lowsec

Shadoo
North Eastern Swat
#245 - 2013-06-18 15:58:51 UTC
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

Well, knowing Snuff Box -- you've already emailed a 10 page dossier to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com demanding justice.
Grarr Dexx
Cassowaries
Accept Your Fate
#246 - 2013-06-18 16:03:23 UTC
am I that easy to read :(
Ramirez Dora
Neckbeards International
#247 - 2013-06-18 16:08:42 UTC
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

Well, knowing Snuff Box -- you've already emailed a 10 page dossier to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com demanding justice.

I'm pretty sure CCP know where to find all the details involving this one Shadoo Blink
waferzankko
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#248 - 2013-06-18 16:22:10 UTC
Rabble
Shadoo
North Eastern Swat
#249 - 2013-06-18 16:30:12 UTC
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

I'm pretty sure CCP know where to find all the details involving this one Shadoo Blink

I'm pretty sure all the details were known as well on last one, and yet you still petitioned to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com all the same Blink
BOOLER
Snuff Box
#250 - 2013-06-18 16:37:34 UTC
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

I'm pretty sure all the details were known as well on last one, and yet you still petitioned to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com all the same Blink

Yeah

WE WON

LOL

UMAD
Dark Flare
Caldari State
#251 - 2013-06-18 16:49:32 UTC
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

turned out to be the right decision didnt it?

Kings of Lowsec

Thugnificent Gangstalicio
Doomheim
#252 - 2013-06-18 16:54:26 UTC
I'm surprised the flag isn't for sale on eBay yet... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . .. . . . . ,., . ,. . . . . ,. ,. ,. ,. . . ., .,. ..,.,., .,.,.,.........................,.,.,.,.,
Shadoo
North Eastern Swat
#253 - 2013-06-18 16:55:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Shadoo
BOOLER wrote:
Shadoo wrote:
Ramirez Dora wrote:
Ohh Yeah wrote:

Yeah

WE WON

LOL

UMAD

Dark Flare wrote:
turned out to be the right decision didnt it?

My friends -- I fully support Special Olympics and feel your victory was well deserved.

I am shocked and appalled that your trophy from the games was taken away by these heinous perpetrators and hope a swift and just resolution is brought forward.
Radakos
Seal Club Six
Plug N Play
#254 - 2013-06-18 16:55:40 UTC
Pirate

Hlynurth, a hero in our hearts, and on the battlefield. o7 m8
BlueMajere
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#255 - 2013-06-18 16:59:19 UTC
why don't these forums have a hugesmug face

guess i'll have to just recreate it the best i can

CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Zanduk
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#256 - 2013-06-18 17:00:13 UTC
we know u mad when you get some gump to steal a flag.

and even though it didn't fly for 1 full day, these URL's are here to stay.

www.KingsOfLowsec.com

www.LowsecLosers.com

hint: there's no upside to be found here for PL and no downside for Snuff Box - please keep posting Lol

DarklordKarn
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#257 - 2013-06-18 17:00:56 UTC
Hlynurth my hero and legend. Funniest sh*t all year :D

________________________________________________________________________________________

well... second to hiring people that openly hate the eve community...
Thugnificent Gangstalicio
Doomheim
#258 - 2013-06-18 17:00:59 UTC
o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf o7m8gf
Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#259 - 2013-06-18 17:05:20 UTC
Zanduk wrote:
hint: there's no upside to be found here for PL and no downside for Snuff Box - please keep posting Lol

Yes keep posting- continue telling all of us exactly how not mad you are over the future 70 pages of this thread soon to follow.
Gallinae
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#260 - 2013-06-18 17:06:59 UTC
HEY GUYS LOOK AT HOW MAD WE STILL ARENT ABOUT THIS.

WERE TOTALLY NOT MAD.