These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Time to pay the Piper CCP.

Author
Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#1 - 2011-11-07 16:54:38 UTC
You have been telling us about WiS for years and years. You released it and the FiS fans ripped you a new ******* for not focusing on FiS. Now WiS is partial at best and on the back burner. And that camp is now jumping ship.

Now you cannot win back 100% of your fanbase on any plausible timeline. You let the inmates run the asylum and anarchy ensued.

Its quite enjoyable to watch you stew ATM, TBH. I do hope that the end result is a "better EvE", but that's not why I'm happy. I'm happy because after all this time playing EvE, I enjoy seeing you suffer.

"My logs show nothing".

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Hungry Eyes
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-11-07 16:58:20 UTC
nobody cares about WiS, or the people jumping ship because of WiS.

people care about the pew pew, and CCP is on the right track to give it some TLC, and hopefully continue to.

CCP is stewing, but im not really getting any enjoyment out of it. i just hope they continue in the right direction and stay the **** away from WiS and microtransactions.

Sorry for bumping this stupid thread.
Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-11-07 16:59:37 UTC
Take your invulnerable monocle and go home.

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Destination SkillQueue
Doomheim
#4 - 2011-11-07 17:02:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Destination SkillQueue
What WiS camp? You mean the almost nonexistent number of players who play EVE only because of features the game might have at some point in the future? I'm sure here are some, but choosing between them and the majority who are here mainly because of spaceships isn't exactly a hard choice for CCP to make.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#5 - 2011-11-07 17:08:17 UTC
They will gain more people with focussing on FiS and giving WiS a similar level of attention FiS got the past 2 years.
Jade Constantine
Jericho Fraction
The Star Fraction
#6 - 2011-11-07 17:08:45 UTC
Fix Lag wrote:
Take your invulnerable monocle and go home.

this pretty much.

The True Knowledge is that nothing matters that does not matter to you, might does make right and power makes freedom

Envoy Achates
Safe Harbour Shipyards
#7 - 2011-11-07 17:09:10 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
You have been telling us about WiS for years and years. You released it and the FiS fans ripped you a new ******* for not focusing on FiS. Now WiS is partial at best and on the back burner. And that camp is now jumping ship.

Now you cannot win back 100% of your fanbase on any plausible timeline. You let the inmates run the asylum and anarchy ensued.

Its quite enjoyable to watch you stew ATM, TBH. I do hope that the end result is a "better EvE", but that's not why I'm happy. I'm happy because after all this time playing EvE, I enjoy seeing you suffer.

"My logs show nothing".

so, I find myself agreeing with your posts as often as not but this time it honestly feels like you're just trolling. Given the unrest/nonsense from the summer, it seems like CCP is going all-out to appease the player-base and repair some of the damage done. They were never going to be able to please all the people, all the time but - even as someone that wants WiS - being thrilled at being able to rag on the concilatory direction they are taking makes little sense.

Have I been wrong all this time?

Are you REALLY just the sad little troll others have been calling you for months?
Antarra Starwind
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#8 - 2011-11-07 17:13:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Antarra Starwind
You can't please all the people all the time.

But you can displease most of the people most of the time, and this is what CCP had been doing more or less since Dominion.

It appears that they've now learnt better, let's just hope they don't forget this lesson anytime soon, or even Soon(TM).

By the way, that monocle looks even more stupid now than those infernal things ever did. Why did you pay CAD 70.00 for a sculpted metal anus to gack into your face, again?

I can haz ur stuffs?
Austneal
Nero Fazione
#9 - 2011-11-07 17:16:25 UTC
I have yet to see people shooting the Jita monument over not having WiS
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#10 - 2011-11-07 17:18:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Mina Sebiestar
OP dude need crap on both eyes only then hi will look appropriately stupid.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#11 - 2011-11-07 17:21:53 UTC
Austneal wrote:
I have yet to see people shooting the Jita monument over not having WiS

they would rather run around the table. problem is nobody would notice.

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Hossein Fahmideh
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2011-11-07 17:23:45 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:

"My logs show nothing".

Hahahaha you bought a monocle and cant show it off in game now. Hahahahaha
Dr Grey
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2011-11-07 17:27:16 UTC
CCP: I demand a full length mirror in my Super Carrier
Until fixed Super Carriers and the whole Eve game are broken beyond repair
Urgent and decisive action is required CCP
Phoenix IV
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#14 - 2011-11-07 17:29:16 UTC
Thanks for this very original thread. This will be the best expansion in years, just regained some trust in CCP.

It is not FiS vs WiS. Eve is much more than these 2 parts. Industry, PVE, PVP and many other aspects of Eve have all suffered in the last 2 years.

Oh and no, you are not happy just bitter. This makes me happy after reading your troll posts for a long long time.

Hyacinthous
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-11-07 17:33:56 UTC
I think anyone who doesn't like/want WiS is just afraid that I will shank them in some shady dark space bar.

You should be afraid, because I DO want to shank you in some shady space bar - Shank you Real good. Kidneys anyone?
Richard Hammond II
Doomheim
#16 - 2011-11-07 17:36:11 UTC
Envoy Achates wrote:

so, I find myself agreeing with your posts as often as not

Are you REALLY just the sad little troll others have been calling you for months?

Do you realize youre calling yourself a troll here?

Goons; infiltration at its best - first bob... now ccp itself. They dont realize you guys dot take this as "just a game". Bring it down guys, we're rooting for you.

Razin
The Scope
#17 - 2011-11-07 17:39:18 UTC
Richard Hammond II wrote:
Envoy Achates wrote:

so, I find myself agreeing with your posts as often as not

Do you realize youre calling yourself a troll here?

Now you wouldn't call yourself a broken watch just 'cause you agreed with one two times a day?
Antarra Starwind
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#18 - 2011-11-07 17:51:18 UTC
Hyacinthous wrote:
Kidneys anyone?

"The other one I fried and ate...It was delicious!" (Attributed to Jack the Ripper)
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#19 - 2011-11-07 17:55:09 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:

"My logs show nothing".

How hard is it for you to understand that, no matter what decision CCP made this winter, you weren't going to get any worthwhile WiS gameplay because the Incarna engine simply isn't ready to support it?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#20 - 2011-11-07 18:00:41 UTC
I see you trollin Cipher.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

12Next page