These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

looking for small gang pvp

Author
Mistress Lilu
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1 - 2011-11-07 06:25:27 UTC
Ofcourse this is an alt.
loyal to the corp i am in.Its simple as that...thats something isk cant buy.
Looking for tight niht of vet players whom i can learn from, from solo pvp to guerilla tactics.
If you are a big corp, or in a big alliance please do not bother. Sick of blob warfare since it take so much away from the enjoyment of the game.
Have a business, so I am not on 24/7, but i do log at work to chat and bullshet with corp buddies.
Have one toon over 73m sp and another over 100m sp.
Self sufficient.
Not looking for pos or sov crap.
I am pretty active when i am off from work, so us or eu timezones are cool..

Nathan Rees
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-11-07 08:41:49 UTC
Hi there.

We would love to speak with you about becoming a member of Anarchy Unlimited. If you would like to contact us, we would be happy to give you some details and hopefully find a good spot for you within the XPLOD family! We look forward to flying with you soon.

Check us out at our forums.
Or join our ingame public channel "Anarchy Unlimited Public"

No blob or sov.. just small gang PvP at its finest!!

Nathan Rees
DieMost
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2011-11-07 10:07:32 UTC
DirtyDozen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2011-11-07 15:04:53 UTC  |  Edited by: DirtyDozen
I think we may have what you are looking for in a corp. We are a small pvp focused corp. We've been flying together for quite some time (2 of us since 03). We like fighting outnumbered and hate blobs. We are a US tz based corp (mostly EST and CST). We are currently based in npc null.

If you'd like to know more, join in-game channel KOK Open and see what we're about...

Good luck in your search for new home.
Lucius Voltar
Umbrella. Corporation
#5 - 2011-11-07 15:09:46 UTC
Hi there, Small gang warfare eh? thats exactly what I'm trying to achieve with my corp, Only just started recruiting, but if your interested click here for more information:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=320407&
Mistress Lilu
Caldari State
#6 - 2011-11-07 15:53:43 UTC
bump
Starbuck Cross
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#7 - 2011-11-07 16:13:24 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=321035#post321035 Take a look...corp is new but small group of allias i've been flying with for almost 5 months.
Mistress Lilu
Caldari State
#8 - 2011-11-07 23:25:14 UTC
up
Carena
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2011-11-07 23:29:51 UTC
Come check us out. We're not large, but we always have a lot of targets. We have an experienced group. Our focus is to have fun. If that is something that appeals to you, convo me.

cheers.
Mistress Lilu
Caldari State
#10 - 2011-11-08 02:21:41 UTC
up
RyeSchmutz
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2011-11-08 03:39:33 UTC
Hi mistress,

We're a newly founded corp that is part of Mordus Angels alliance. We only have one sov system and no CTAs, thats just not how we play the game. Some of us have been through the whole sovereignty thing and we came back to MoA because it's a very do what you like corp, no drama and no stress, just fun. We do, of course, always try to win our fights though! Mail me or join Sbong Public if interested. Good luck in your search
Mistress Lilu
Caldari State
#12 - 2011-11-08 19:08:44 UTC
yup
Rothschildia cinctan
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2011-11-09 00:35:13 UTC
Come check out hell's revenge you might be interested we do pretty much the same you are talking about. Check out our kb you can see it for yourself please convo me or gunnyt31 if you are online and want to talk.

http://hel.eve-kill.net/?a=home
L0rdF1end
Boondocks Industrial
Intaki-Business Logistics Union
#14 - 2011-11-17 15:08:10 UTC
Mistress Lilu
Caldari State
#15 - 2011-11-19 20:44:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Mistress Lilu
Dont say you are an active corp when you are not...Joined a corp that said they were active, than to find out, they just sit in station and spin....weeeeeeeeeeee..
joined a corp and left aweek after of no activity.
Miat s'Ffalenn
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2011-11-19 20:51:49 UTC
3RD MEF is a purely pvp focused corp, most of us are self sustained and we specialized in small gang pvp. We do not want blue lists and we do not want large blob warfare. Its all about the pew, laid back humored and a brotherhood of like minded individuals who have real lives and jobs outside of this game.

Join "3-mef public" in-game channel if u wanna talk to some of us, or if you have further questions.