These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE WAR 3? Discuss

Author
Eleney
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2013-06-15 18:33:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Eleney
So now that N3 coalition is joining the war against CFC and siding with TEST / PL / Tribe / NC. / Other small groups . It seems to me all of eve is at war is this equivalent to World War?

All part of CCP plan of content

btw reason eve war 3 because I knew in the past there was 2 great wars but this one is gonna be even bigger
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2013-06-15 18:37:02 UTC
Eleney wrote:
So now that Nulli is joining the war against CFC and siding with TEST / PL / Tribe / NC. / Other small groups . It seems to me all of eve is at war is this equivalent to World War?

Confirming CCP planned all of this.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Silivar Karkun
Doomheim
#3 - 2013-06-15 18:39:52 UTC
Cluster War? sounds nice >:), this is gonna skyrocket the market prices and the whole economy
Charles Javeroux
INTERSTELLAR CREDIT
#4 - 2013-06-15 18:53:10 UTC
Silivar Karkun wrote:
Cluster War? sounds nice >:), this is gonna skyrocket the market prices and the whole economy

Indeed it does....let's boo$t the €conomy Big smile
Gealbhan
Temeraria Praedonum
Catastrophic Diplomacy
#5 - 2013-06-15 18:55:54 UTC
It's not a world war until I join it. neeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh dakka dakka dakka!! Arrow
Silivar Karkun
Doomheim
#6 - 2013-06-15 18:58:05 UTC
Gealbhan wrote:
It's not a world war until I join it. neeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh dakka dakka dakka!! Arrow

in fact it would be interesting if players from all security zones could take guns in the matter, but i think that would overheat the servers
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#7 - 2013-06-15 18:59:05 UTC

This war will be over soon. As soon as Test gets the rest of high sec to come defend them. It was all planned to let Goons take multiple systems so that they would grow overconfident.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Darth Khasei
Wavestar Business Ventures Inc.
#8 - 2013-06-15 19:00:55 UTC
Respect. Cool

This sounds like FANTASTIC news to my ears. Anything that increases player interaction like this I am all for it. As a merchant of death, it has been nice to see volume sales of war goods increase since the last expansion as have many profit margins.

This is ALL Very very good news indeed.Twisted
Hans Zwaardhandler
Origin.
Black Legion...
#9 - 2013-06-15 19:09:20 UTC
Eleney wrote:
So now that N3 coalition is joining the war against CFC and siding with TEST / PL / Tribe / NC. / Other small groups . It seems to me all of eve is at war is this equivalent to World War?

btw reason eve war 3 because I knew in the past there was 2 great wars but this one is gonna be even bigger

NC. and Nulli were already in the war; only the smaller ones remain to join the fight.