These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Get Your Facts Right

Author
Obunagawe
#1 - 2013-06-10 17:27:34 UTC
"The Power of 2 special offer is back! From now until Sunday, June 09, 2013, you will be able to create a new account with 180 days of game time for the low price of £34.99 or 3 PLEX."

Which was yesterday. However we have a nice new big banner ad on the login screen showing "POWER OF TWO AVAILABLE NOW!" and it's most definitely available in account management.

Please make these things make sense, TY.
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2013-06-10 17:28:50 UTC
OH NO! THEY EXTENDED A USEFUL AND REASONABLE OFFER!

Dodixie > Hek

Seetesh
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-06-10 17:29:22 UTC
Shhh ! Keep quiet or they will pull it I'm two days off five new accounts
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#4 - 2013-06-10 17:34:46 UTC
happens all the time, why complain?

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Obunagawe
#5 - 2013-06-10 17:53:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Obunagawe
Erotica 1 wrote:

I'm not complaining, I'm alerting them to an issue.
I'm fine with it being extended, but they should really change it to not say "offers ends on Sunday 9th" if that's the case.
Q 5
999 HOLDINGS LLC
#6 - 2013-06-10 17:59:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Q 5
Obunagawe wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

I'm fine with it being extended, but they should really change it to not say "offers ends on Sunday 9th" if that's the case.

It's called marketing, the first hundred callers get ________________<----- insert prize here, and in reality every caller including the 1000th caller get the special prize / discount / vip schmooze.
Chic Botany
Doomheim
#7 - 2013-06-10 18:43:49 UTC
Obunagawe wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Nope, if you were alerting them to an issue you would file a petition or a bug report or email them

You are on the forums, hence you are complaining Lol

Obunagawe
#8 - 2013-06-10 18:52:05 UTC
OK let's all thank CCP for providing wrong info and hope they provide more wrong info in future.
Kuetlzelcoatl
#9 - 2013-06-10 19:16:06 UTC
Obunagawe wrote:
OK let's all thank CCP for providing wrong info and hope they provide more wrong info in future.

CCP regularly delays the end of this promo to allow the late shows a chance to take part.

Happens nearly every time this promo comes around.

Bob Blunts
#10 - 2013-06-10 19:34:12 UTC
Obunagawe wrote:

Thanks CCP, for making morons like this guy whine and moan about literally everything! Subbed tears best tears.
Obunagawe
#11 - 2013-06-10 20:31:30 UTC
Bob Blunts wrote:
Obunagawe wrote:

Thanks CCP, for making morons like this guy whine and moan about literally everything! Subbed tears best tears.

They should close the server. That would cause the most tears of all, and thus be the best thing CCP could do, c/d?