These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Chribba at fanfest?

First post First post
Author
Peter Raptor
Galactic Hawks
#1 - 2013-06-10 12:11:35 UTC
He seems to be conspicuously absent, his name hardly mentioned. Or is he Hilmar's alter ego??

Evelopedia; 

The Amarr Empire, is known for its omnipresent religion  †  

Tiber Ibis
The Paratwa Ka
#2 - 2013-06-10 12:12:47 UTC
Where were you hiding? He was on the live feed giving an interview to CCP.
Peter Raptor
Galactic Hawks
#3 - 2013-06-10 12:13:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Peter Raptor
missed that one Roll

just making sure he actually exists Big smile

Evelopedia; 

The Amarr Empire, is known for its omnipresent religion  †  

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#4 - 2013-06-10 12:23:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Chribba
Sup?

CCP Explorer went paparazzi mode and snatched some photos of me and Mittani during an interview... then there was that live feed thing with Sindel, Guard and Rise... then the awesome (post-fanfest) "gun show" with Sindel and Bagehi

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Mathrin
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-06-10 12:33:50 UTC
It's all a ruse. Chribba is the Santa Claus of miners. Cept he gives spud instead of coal...
Charles Javeroux
INTERSTELLAR CREDIT
#6 - 2013-06-10 12:39:26 UTC
Peter Raptor wrote:
He seems to be conspicuously absent, his name hardly mentioned. Or is he Hilmar's alter ego??

You been in a long trip, trippin' long or what ?
Fanfest were like 2 months ago. It's all long forgotten, along with the faces, embarrassing misbehavior and wild night parties at the hotels.

Well...besides Chribba, we never forget the radiant figure of CCP Guard Big smile
CCP karkur
C C P
C C P Alliance
#7 - 2013-06-10 22:14:59 UTC
I was starting to think maybe Chribba didn't really exist... but now I've met him so I can verify he does in fact exist :)

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#8 - 2013-06-10 22:45:03 UTC
Two words: Perception Filter. Avoids being mobbed by fans.
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#9 - 2013-06-11 00:14:54 UTC
When he walked up to the set of EVE TV I had him show me his arm as proof :)

Chribba is real. He was there.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Already Replaced.
#10 - 2013-06-11 00:18:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
CCP karkur wrote:
I was starting to think maybe Chribba didn't really exist... but now I've met him so I can verify he does in fact exist :)

The probaly is that CCp Karkur doesn't exist (Karkur is a Icelandic Myth), which makes Chribba that much more a mystery.....
Mallak Azaria
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2013-06-11 00:18:40 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:

I thought no one existed, then I was forced to meet a bunch of people. Epic horse mask preserved my identity.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#12 - 2013-06-11 00:26:59 UTC
The Chribba at FanFest was only a hired actor. It's all a conspiracy, a charade, a lie. Proof me wrong!
ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#13 - 2013-06-11 00:38:51 UTC
Chribba wrote:
Sup?

CCP Explorer went paparazzi mode and snatched some photos of me and Mittani during an interview... then there was that live feed thing with Sindel, Guard and Rise... then the awesome (post-fanfest) "gun show" with Sindel and Bagehi

/c

Here is said picture

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#14 - 2013-06-11 01:57:09 UTC
Charles Javeroux wrote:
Fanfest were like 2 months ago. It's all long forgotten, along with the faces, embarrassing misbehavior and wild night parties at the hotels.

ALMOST forgotten!

I REMEMBER what you did for that Klondike bar! Twisted
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-06-17 19:32:26 UTC
Chribba wrote:
Sup?

/c
Indeed, there is a bunch of photographic evidence in accordance with all relevant internet rules!

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#16 - 2013-06-17 19:33:59 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
CCP karkur wrote:

The probaly is that CCp Karkur doesn't exist (Karkur is a Icelandic Myth), which makes Chribba that much more a mystery.....
CCP karkur is a myth, see Quark here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla_%28comics%29

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Axel Kurki
Aseyakone
#17 - 2013-06-17 20:16:00 UTC
If for not Chribba being available outside of TQ uptime, should I be mad enough I might be developing a conspiracy theory that Chribba is actually a sentient AI spawned by the cluster. CCP could have hired an actor to cover this up so that the U.S. military doesn't try to claim the servers.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#18 - 2013-06-17 20:21:59 UTC
I'll have to show up at the next fanfest to prove that I'm not an alt of James 315, the Mittani, or Chribba. Of course drinks would be on me.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2013-06-17 20:29:15 UTC
Buy you one and you double ours? lol
S D Plissken
#20 - 2013-06-17 20:35:57 UTC
Chribba wrote:
Sup?

CCP Explorer went paparazzi mode and snatched some photos of me and Mittani during an interview.
/c

Chribba and the s***ani?

... neg one

Only a dead Rat is a good rat.
12Next page