These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

[PIE] Announcing PIE Public Tour

Author
Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#21 - 2013-04-18 07:56:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Leopold Caine
Aethion Mirra wrote:

Ruling out criminals like you - of course.

Such harsh words against a retired veteran of the Empyrean War in the Bleak Lands like myself... I am truly shocked. Good luck fishing any recruits with such a friendly demeanor of yours.

Also, I'd like to second Lady Vitalia's notion; hope you'll make a public itinerary so some of us can join on our own initiative. Well, you guys have always had a fetish for Arzad and Ezzara, I suppose those will be on the list. In any case, I'll see you there then, Pretorian.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2013-04-19 01:14:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Sepherim
Leopold Caine wrote:
Such harsh words against a retired veteran of the Empyrean War in the Bleak Lands like myself... I am truly shocked. Good luck fishing any recruits with such a friendly demeanor of yours.

An eternity of lawful and honorable service can be destroyed by one moment of terrible failure. You didn't serve an eternity of honorable service, nor your fall was a thing of one moment of weakness. Your wrong deeds undo your good ones by far.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

Graelyn
Aeternus Command Academy
#23 - 2013-04-19 05:35:41 UTC
Leopold Caine feels wronged.

My heart weeps for him.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#24 - 2013-04-21 04:05:38 UTC
Graelyn wrote:
Leopold Caine feels wronged.

My heart weeps for him.

And to think I accused the Imperials of not understanding the proper use of sarcasm.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Aplier Shivra
#25 - 2013-04-22 00:59:06 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:

Also, I'd like to second Lady Vitalia's notion; hope you'll make a public itinerary so some of us can join on our own initiative. Well, you guys have always had a fetish for Arzad and Ezzara, I suppose those will be on the list. In any case, I'll see you there then, Pretorian.

I happen find myself more put off by your implication of turning the tour into a warzone.

And should not a veteran such as yourself know to keep as much of your plans quiet as possible? Knowledge is power, especially in regards to making surprise attacks.

Unless you single out those two locations as a distraction, and plan to attack after the tour has passed those points safely and relaxed its guard. In which case, well played sir, well played.
Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2013-04-22 02:05:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Fredfredbug4
Regardless of my mixed opinions of the Amarr Empire, I always found that PIE is a shining example of honor in battle and the type of people the Amarr need.

I will see to attending this tour if I happen to be available. Will there be a giftshop at the end? I'd be interested in buying a T-shirt and maybe a postcard.

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Mra Rednu
Oyonata Gate Defence Force.
#27 - 2013-04-22 15:49:29 UTC
Sepherim wrote:
Leopold Caine wrote:

An eternity of lawful and honorable service can be destroyed by one moment of terrible failure. You didn't serve an eternity of honorable service, nor your fall was a thing of one moment of weakness. Your wrong deeds undo your good ones by far.

Unsure a handfull of months could in any way be stretched into an eternity of service , there are a lot of self confessed "veterans" who are still crapping yellow in terms of length of service to the real heroes and legends of the Amarr.

Wish you all well in the celebrations and all the best for the future.

Mra Rednu, Veteran.
Naira Shandr
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-05-01 03:03:18 UTC
This sounds wonderful. Everything has been so technical lately, I could use a bit of cultural enlightenment.
Zsaryna Adrelana
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2013-05-03 13:06:52 UTC
Everyone likes pie. I'm a fan of apple pie personally, though I know those in PIE Tend to share a fondness for the chicken variety.
I hope there will be space for the degenerate old cripples like me who were crawling around in the mud whilst you were all awarding yourselves another line of ribbons.
With that said however, congratulations on spreading the word of God in the manner you felt was best appropriate, I wish you and your host the very best of luck in the days to come.

I do this for many reasons. I do it because I believe it is right. I do it because I will profit by it. These all consolidate into one reason: I do it because I can.

Tamiroth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#30 - 2013-05-04 00:26:53 UTC
As a history student, CVA and PIE as the strongholds of the faithful capsuleers hold a special interest for me.

I have purchased only an one-month pilot licence before I'll be back to my father's estate, but one month is enough in this case. I'll apply.
Ethidium Bromide
ZEALOT WARRIORS AGAINST TERRORISTS
#31 - 2013-05-05 19:23:06 UTC
Lets hope there will be a grand tour of the old wine cellars as well!

Happy 10th Anniversary PIE, to a hundred more!
Cyrus Rune
Alexylva Paradox
#32 - 2013-06-05 02:40:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyrus Rune
I'd be interested in joining the tour. Former Amax pilot, CVA pilot, Graelyn's old wingman. Be good to fly with the Empire again.
Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2013-06-05 13:48:20 UTC
You should apply to Pie Public Tour then, captain Rune, I'm sure it'll be great to have you with us again.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

Drake Davaham
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2013-06-07 21:39:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Davaham
(( Deleted ))
Sanadras Riahn
Turbo Nuclear Pirate Punch
#35 - 2013-06-08 10:58:35 UTC
Define "have a good history with".

Tradition defines and shapes a person, but should be evaluated frequently; far too often does Tradition no longer help, but hobble a person and stunt their growth. Especially a Capsuleer.

Aethion Mirra
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#36 - 2013-06-09 13:12:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Aethion Mirra
Announcing the last Historical Tour (pilgrimage):

Date: Sunday, 9th of June, 2013 (today).
Time: 19:30 GMT
Place: Gathering inside Amarr Emperor Family Assembly station, in the Amarr system.

People with good standings with PIE are welcome to participate (even those outside of the tour).
Be there at the appointed time and send a request in the channel PIE Public.

I must add that the public tour has been a great success so far, and I want to thank all the participants.
I hope that you have feel it has been instructive and fruitful.

Retired Captain, PIE Inc.

Laurienne 'Quafegirl' Cherbourg
Like Oh My Gosh I Totally Have A Corp Now
#37 - 2013-06-10 08:17:45 UTC
How did it go? ♥

I wish I saw this sooner, I could have like totally hooked you up with a buffet for after.

Chilled Quafe™, accept no refreshment substitute. For all of you affluent Capsuleer-types, Quafe Elite™ restaraunts can be found at many stations! Only got a few minutes to spare before that fleet-op? Swing by QuafeSnacks™ for the full taste-experience you've come to expect from Quafe, on the go!

Aethion Mirra
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#38 - 2013-07-08 21:26:49 UTC
I want to thank all the participants that took part in this tour.

Now all the events and lectures have been held.

My wife and I have greatly enjoyed leading this tour, and I hope that the people who took part in it feel enriched and that you have enjoyed your time with us.

Earlier today, all participants received the "PIE 10th Anniversary Public Tour" medal as a token of our appreciation for your interest in PIE.

Semper Pax

Retired Captain, PIE Inc.

Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2013-07-09 01:04:41 UTC
It was a pleasure and a honor to meet you all and fly with those I had the chance to. Hope to see you all in space again soon.

Previous page12