These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

HELP SAVE TEST - Calling All High Sec Carebears! WIPE OUT GOONS

Author
Amarra Mandalin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2013-06-10 04:08:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Amarra Mandalin
Erotica 1 wrote:
dark heartt wrote:
Doc Fury wrote:
You should just give it up, you are neither amusing or clever anymore.

Sentamon wrote:
Congratulations if you find any idiots that fall for this scam.

Quoting these two replies for both truth and emphasis.

Ok... anyone else who doesn't know what they are talking about what to throw some more fictional guesses out there as though it's truth?

I realize it's hard to believe, since most isk doublers are scammers. But as many people know by now, I took that industry and created a legit game out of it last year.

If you don't believe me, send me some isk and let me prove it. If you think I'd steal your piddly wallet balances, you should do some research on me instead.

Yeah, but even IF that were true, now you expect people to have faith that their donations will help TEST (for the 10 people who might want to participate).

I'm just making the most of the situation and having fun with the posts as it's obvious we will all be hailing The Blue Donut and the rest don't give a darn. Too bad as an epic Goon/TEST (with allies) fight would be something to get excited over.

It is kinda contrary to ISD practice that (as I've mentioned before) this thread is allowed in GD, though.

Enjoy the trit.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#42 - 2013-06-10 05:20:27 UTC

Well, I didn't know where else to put this thread. I mean, I'm not selling or buying anything. It's not really a corp or alliance discussion, as it's aimed at high sec carebears. It's not role play. It's not recruiting. I'm not selling a character. It's certainly not crime or a punishment.

After looking through all the categories and reading the rules for "general discussion," I just found there is no better place for it.

Of course, as ISD knows, I have a very high regard for them. So if they move it, by all means, they are the experts and very good at their jobs.

Speaking of ISD, have you thanked them or CCP lately?

If not, I have just the place...

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3066666#post3066666

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Amarra Mandalin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-06-10 05:28:57 UTC
I already have two +1s saved up for ISD Gallifreyan and his cute way of shutting down two useless threads.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3177583#post3177583

Amarra Mandalin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2013-06-10 05:34:53 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

Well, I didn't know where else to put this thread. I mean, I'm not selling or buying anything. It's not really a corp or alliance discussion, as it's aimed at high sec carebears. It's not role play. It's not recruiting. I'm not selling a character. It's certainly not crime or a punishment.

After looking through all the categories and reading the rules for "general discussion," I just found there is no better place for it.

Of course, as ISD knows, I have a very high regard for them. So if they move it, by all means, they are the experts and very good at their jobs.

Ok, so you have someone legit from TEST confirming that the donations are being sent there?
Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#45 - 2013-06-10 05:37:06 UTC
I will do test a super big favor.

I will watch them lose Delve, knowing they can go back to playing EVE the game and will no longer be responsible for EVE the religion.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#46 - 2013-06-10 05:44:26 UTC
Amarra Mandalin wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Ok, so you have someone legit from TEST confirming that the donations are being sent there?

I'll handle the donations.
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#47 - 2013-06-10 06:06:18 UTC
LEAVE THE MITTANI ALONE!!!

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Azrael Dinn
Imperial Mechanics
#48 - 2013-06-10 06:48:48 UTC
Why on earth would someone want to save test or have anything to do with them Lol

Only good thing in this post is the kill goons part but I have to agree with few of the comments here that you could have at least offered something in return for our trouble of throwing our isks into the well. Lol

After centuries of debating and justifying... Break Cloaks tm

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#49 - 2013-06-10 06:53:30 UTC
Azrael Dinn wrote:
Why on earth would someone want to save test or have anything to do with them Lol

Only good thing in this post is the kill goons part but I have to agree with few of the comments here that you could have at least offered something in return for our trouble of throwing our isks into the well. Lol

You guys want prizes for donations, like how public radio gives out coffee mugs and banks used to give out toasters?

I suppose that would help. Any ideas for good prizes?

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#50 - 2013-06-10 07:12:57 UTC
Erotica 1 I sent a donation for TEST but you doubled the ISK instead

I sent it back again please keep it this time
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#51 - 2013-06-10 07:15:08 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Azrael Dinn wrote:

You guys want prizes for donations, like how public radio gives out coffee mugs and banks used to give out toasters?

I suppose that would help. Any ideas for good prizes?

Perhaps ISK? Blink

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Trelona Max
Doomheim
#52 - 2013-06-10 07:26:44 UTC
There's a lot of hate in this thread.

A lot of hate for someone is actively contributing to this community, and fighting the people who take it for granted and just want to watch it burn.

My sister went through a rough divorce and EvE was her refuge sorta, yea she wasn't very good at it so she just mined, made some noob fits and got blown up a lot. after a while, all she did was mine and spent a lot of time helping noobs, giving away t1 ships with good pve fits. I suppose women just like to help others more than men...

then those goon bastards kept suiciding on her mining barge, I think she let it slip she was a girl to someone so naturaly the angry nerds jumped at the chance to interract with a woman. she lost about 500 mil worth of mining ships + 400 mil from me.
I couldn't fight them, my pilot isn't very good at fighting.

What really pisses me off is the fact that all she did was mine and donate to noobs, she had lists and stuff and took care of them like children. then these guys started harassing her and she went into a deep depression now she won't even play. she just sits all day watching tv.

So IMHO if you wanna do what's right, you'll stand by Erotica 1 and fight the good fight. Save TEST and stop the goons. it's all just pixels anyway, don't let them dictate who you are.

right now I'm on my way to my sister's house to tell her about this and persuade her to get back in the game since now she has even more reason to play than before. Thank you for reading my story.

Jove Angel
Doomheim
#53 - 2013-06-10 07:47:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Jove Angel
Hang on a minute....

Why donate isk?. TEST are rich as FOOK anyway. Tbh If your in a null system and you cant hold it well thats your own fault.

Even though GOONS are GOONS they kinda make the game give it an edge to us high sec carebears.

If you get ganked in high sec its your own fault for bringing attention to yourself flying stupid amounts of isk in your ship.

If you really want to get there back up just donate isk to all high sec carebears to dec the goons covering every system in eve high sec.

It wont stop them but it will get there backs up a bit.

Even though im not a goon fan you gotta admit there good at what they do.

To all the carebears aswell get a thousand rifter fleet and go have some fun. id be happy to join in

And then it happened. Massive, eerily green blasts erupted from seemingly nowhere, and an Amarrian Apocalypse went up in flames.  "It was a Jovian Mother ship".

Mark Androcius
#54 - 2013-06-10 07:47:55 UTC
Wasn't it forbidden to scam on the forums? I'm pretty sure it was. hmmmmmm
Mark Androcius
#55 - 2013-06-10 07:51:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Mark Androcius
Trelona Max wrote:
There's a lot of hate in this thread.

A lot of hate for someone is actively contributing to this community, and fighting the people who take it for granted and just want to watch it burn.

My sister went through a rough divorce and EvE was her refuge sorta, yea she wasn't very good at it so she just mined, made some noob fits and got blown up a lot. after a while, all she did was mine and spent a lot of time helping noobs, giving away t1 ships with good pve fits. I suppose women just like to help others more than men...

then those goon bastards kept suiciding on her mining barge, I think she let it slip she was a girl to someone so naturaly the angry nerds jumped at the chance to interract with a woman. she lost about 500 mil worth of mining ships + 400 mil from me.
I couldn't fight them, my pilot isn't very good at fighting.

What really pisses me off is the fact that all she did was mine and donate to noobs, she had lists and stuff and took care of them like children. then these guys started harassing her and she went into a deep depression now she won't even play. she just sits all day watching tv.

So IMHO if you wanna do what's right, you'll stand by Erotica 1 and fight the good fight. Save TEST and stop the goons. it's all just pixels anyway, don't let them dictate who you are.

right now I'm on my way to my sister's house to tell her about this and persuade her to get back in the game since now she has even more reason to play than before. Thank you for reading my story.

I do not condone your feminist "women must be better" ( which is not what you said, but definitely what you meant ) attitude at all.
In this game, people gank people, i hate it too sometimes, but i live with it cause i love the game and i gank others too, so fair is fair.
If you or your friend can't live with this, you are welcome to leave.

" I suppose women just like to help others more than men..." What the hell kind of remark is this anyway???
That would be comparable to me saying, "i suppose without men, there would be no technology", which is in fact actually a more sound remark ( if we purely look at statistics, But i am speaking hypothetical here ).
Sydaphex
EVE University
Ivy League
#56 - 2013-06-10 08:10:45 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Gallifreyan
Carebears in Null and Carebears in High unite? Are you kidding us? *Profanity Removed* ISD Gallifreyan

EVE would be a better place without Goons and Test, so let them kill each other and lets burn their remains.

But to be honest...i don't believe this will happen...the biggest Carebears live in Null as anybody knows. Sure there are a lot of great PVPers but I guess those are not the ones that call for help. They just fight till they drop and repeat. I salute those guys. As for their alliance wars: Both sides will stop when they come to a draw or one side is loosing much...their will be no anihilation.

As for begging TEST Carebears: You know you will leave 0.0 when **** get real and will come back afterwards.....why should anybody bother with you?
dark heartt
#57 - 2013-06-10 09:58:12 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
dark heartt wrote:
Doc Fury wrote:
You should just give it up, you are neither amusing or clever anymore.

Sentamon wrote:
Congratulations if you find any idiots that fall for this scam.

Quoting these two replies for both truth and emphasis.

Yo dawg, I heard you like quotes... So I'm quoting the quotes which you quoted... Since this is the only worthwhile thing to do in this thread.

K
dark heartt
#58 - 2013-06-10 10:03:56 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

The only question I have for you is why you think anyone in highsec cares?
Donedy
Lulzsec Space
#59 - 2013-06-10 10:06:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Donedy
Thank you Erotica for doubling my money! I sent 50M, he sent me back 100M :)!
I resent 20B, he sent me back 40B!
No scam guys! Totally legit!
Mhax Arthie
Doomheim
#60 - 2013-06-10 10:18:02 UTC
Can we also send some Exotic Dancer - Male? You know.. for morale &stuff.