These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goons got you down, don't get mad. Get even

Author
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#21 - 2013-06-09 02:50:42 UTC
Xinivrae wrote:
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
I love it when CFC alts bump my postsRoll

Why would we need alts? It's not like there's any fear of retaliation now, is there?Lol

I'll be curious if he undocks when I fly down there myself. I can understand him cowering in fear of you guys. But will he stay docked even when a Jita merchant shows up.

Just watch out guys, I've never actually aimed one of these bomb launchers yet. Let me just apologize ahead of time if I bomb Test by mistake.

Hell, I may just try and bring a fleet of high seccers with me and tell them to shoot anything and everything. I wonder who they would shoot.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

DaiTengu
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2013-06-09 03:02:24 UTC
Fun fact: For every CFC guy blowing up a hulk in Empire, there was a TEST guy doing it too.

Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-06-09 03:05:55 UTC
Andski wrote:
also idgi how will this hurt us when we'll have fountain's r64s

They will ask the pubbies to do bashes on your towers and it will end up with the exact same results as asking high-sec to go akf camp your mining system.
Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2013-06-09 03:36:07 UTC
You have my Retriever.
Sunshyn LaBlond
Heathen Souls
#25 - 2013-06-09 04:25:28 UTC
Translation- TEST is being Pwned on every front, everytime they undock, and are desperate for anyone, even high sec carebears, to take some of the pressure off them as they regroup.
It's really come to this? Trolling high sec miners to take up pitchforks and die while TEST runs from Fountain?

No one is going to come aid TEST in it's fail-cascade. TEST threw itself off the cliff, I doubt you'll find many takers to jump too. Especially after TEST has abused the carebear community as much as anyone. Begging for help now from last week's gank targets is pi$$ing into the wind.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2013-06-09 04:38:07 UTC
You missed the part where majority of the hisec miners would actually put in any effort.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#27 - 2013-06-09 04:38:58 UTC
Sunshyn LaBlond wrote:
Translation- TEST is being Pwned on every front, everytime they undock, and are desperate for anyone, even high sec carebears, to take some of the pressure off them as they regroup.
It's really come to this? Trolling high sec miners to take up pitchforks and die while TEST runs from Fountain?

No one is going to come aid TEST in it's fail-cascade. TEST threw itself off the cliff, I doubt you'll find many takers to jump too. Especially after TEST has abused the carebear community as much as anyone. Begging for help now from last week's gank targets is pi$$ing into the wind.

But surely when the enemy are the goons

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Steve Spooner
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-06-09 04:42:08 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Xinivrae wrote:
I love it when CFC alts bump my postsRoll

Why would we need alts? It's not like there's any fear of retaliation now, is there?Lol

I'll be curious if he undocks when I fly down there myself. I can understand him cowering in fear of you guys. But will he stay docked even when a Jita merchant shows up.

Just watch out guys, I've never actually aimed one of these bomb launchers yet. Let me just apologize ahead of time if I bomb Test by mistake.

Hell, I may just try and bring a fleet of high seccers with me and tell them to shoot anything and everything. I wonder who they would shoot.

Will you really double my Isk?
Nylith Empyreal
Sutar Rein
#29 - 2013-06-09 04:57:05 UTC
Clearly should be banding together to stop the highsec menace, put away petty moonwars and engage your true enemies.

Who's the more foolish the fool or the fool who replies to him?

Himnos Altar
An Errant Venture
#30 - 2013-06-09 05:12:27 UTC
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/179341/mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

I brought enough popcorn to share, if anyone else wants any.

sov smack is entertaining at times. This is almost one of those times.
Sunshyn LaBlond
Heathen Souls
#31 - 2013-06-09 05:16:58 UTC
Alavaria,
Goons are like Herpes. Yeah it sucks but it's mostly benign and only annoying during occasional flare ups. Apply nanite paste to the cold sore and it'll clear up on it's own.

TEST is more like Syphilis. That constant burning and itching, the embarrassing odor that no amount of scrubbing with steel wool and turpentine can remove. Eventual mental collapse and die muttering and drooling like Al Capone. Scary once perhaps, but in the end, sorta just sad.

Either way, carebears that roll in the hay with either side are getting that call from the doctor after the test results come back.........
Darth Gustav
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#32 - 2013-06-09 05:20:14 UTC
Have you ever lost a mining barge to a Goon ice interdiction or Hulkageddon, or lost a freighter to one of their suicide ganks? Have you wanted to get your revenge on Goons for their antics?

Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to Odyssey their isk printing empire of tech moons has now been nerfed into obilivion. They have recently implemented a 5% refining tax to fund their war efforts and are actively encouring their members to take up mining, especially ice mining.

This of course presents a golden opportunity to mess with them just like they messed with you.

Simply pull up dotlan, find systems in CFC space (especially Deklein) that have ice belts, especially when said systems have a refining station (look for the red triangle on the station icon in dotlan), fly a stealth bomber (make sure to fit a warp disruptor, torp launchers and AB/MWD to your bombers) to the system you want to camp in, and proceeed to start cloaky camping in their mining systems, should they attempt to mine while you are in system, enjoy killing their mining shipsPirate

Want to make it even more fun, bring some friends, and bring a black opsPirate

This is your chance to give goons a taste of their own medicine.

My only question is, "What do you do when they use insta-canes to guard the mining fleet to make yourself feel relevant then?"

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

OldWolf69
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2013-06-09 05:22:46 UTC
This thread actually does make sense. I just saw it at B-D undock.
"Halp"Lol
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#34 - 2013-06-09 05:28:38 UTC
Darth Gustav wrote:
Have you ever lost a mining barge to a Goon ice interdiction or Hulkageddon, or lost a freighter to one of their suicide ganks? Have you wanted to get your revenge on Goons for their antics?

Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to Odyssey their isk printing empire of tech moons has now been nerfed into obilivion. They have recently implemented a 5% refining tax to fund their war efforts and are actively encouring their members to take up mining, especially ice mining.

This of course presents a golden opportunity to mess with them just like they messed with you.

Simply pull up dotlan, find systems in CFC space (especially Deklein) that have ice belts, especially when said systems have a refining station (look for the red triangle on the station icon in dotlan), fly a stealth bomber (make sure to fit a warp disruptor, torp launchers and AB/MWD to your bombers) to the system you want to camp in, and proceeed to start cloaky camping in their mining systems, should they attempt to mine while you are in system, enjoy killing their mining shipsPirate

Want to make it even more fun, bring some friends, and bring a black opsPirate

My only question is, "What do you do when they use insta-canes to guard the mining fleet to make yourself feel relevant then?"

Realize you could have been using that account to make isk/hr and then leave the goonspace, where you are not making isk per hour.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Sunshyn LaBlond
Heathen Souls
#35 - 2013-06-09 05:52:26 UTC
Oldwolf69,
Liar, if you were in B-D you'd be so stuck in TiDi that your forum post wouldn't appear until next week. Lol
Pr1ncess Alia
Doomheim
#36 - 2013-06-09 06:17:10 UTC
I thought Goons and Test were run by the same people?
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#37 - 2013-06-09 06:21:32 UTC
Pr1ncess Alia wrote:
I thought Goons and Test were run by the same people?

Yes, we were all part of the big blue donut.

General Nusense
Doomheim
#38 - 2013-06-09 06:24:53 UTC
whaaa wahhh we are being invaded after helping goons do evil things to empire people now we dont have and friends halp us please, we need help, we were only goon pets for years and never thought they would hurt us whaaa whaaa

ftfy.

Made a signature so I am taken seriously on the forums, since thats the only thing they are good for.

Joan Greywind
The Lazy Crabs
#39 - 2013-06-09 06:54:52 UTC

I am sorry, I dont mean to take sides but wasn't test part of the burn jita? I am pretty sure they were listed as allies for that.

And asking for help from miners and freighter pilots is a new low. I mean recruiting them and taking them on fleets is one thing, but going into the forums and telling them go kill goons just reeks of desperation.

Test should be better than this
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#40 - 2013-06-09 07:49:21 UTC
Joan Greywind wrote:

I am sorry, I dont mean to take sides but wasn't test part of the burn jita? I am pretty sure they were listed as allies for that.

And asking for help from miners and freighter pilots is a new low. I mean recruiting them and taking them on fleets is one thing, but going into the forums and telling them go kill goons just reeks of desperation.

Test should be better than this

TEST was, in fact anyone in nullsec was. Or actually just anyone. It was conga rules or something, so even reds could join fleets and shoot freighter. I believe there were also open comms for that period (might be wrong on this).